• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Not even just ranged... he's unreasonably ranged when his Q is locked on. That + new items, relative weakness of armor, and free health from his shield = broke

Dekar173

Justice Man
TBH I'm not even sure, he's a great bruiser and his passive knocks out damage from enemies so that makes him pretty good for bruiser comps, I guess but really I don't see it, for teamfights anyway.

In lane, he's a monster, since it's either a duel, 2v1, or 2v2. His strengths basically play to the weaknesses of other ADCs, AKA their squishiness and necessity to get CS. If an Urgot can end the game soon, it's pretty beneficial.

From what I've seen though as long as you play it right... he's still beast late game lol.

BlackWarnamanaCleaver Urgot OP.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have a quick question, was playing as Sivir and the enemy WW came to ult me but I had my spell sheild up, it looked like absolutely nothing happened. So the spell sheild blocks from all abilities even ult's like WW/Vi's? If so, hello Sivir you are being used so much more than I have been using her.

Leacero

Smash Lord
I have a quick question, was playing as Sivir and the enemy WW came to ult me but I had my spell sheild up, it looked like absolutely nothing happened. So the spell sheild blocks from all abilities even ult's like WW/Vi's? If so, hello Sivir you are being used so much more than I have been using her.
yes, any ability.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Only stuff it wont block, is stuff that's meant to go through spell shields.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Urgot is great when you have an all-tank composition, so the enemy has no one to focus. I've seen the Koreans build these teams and I was pretty terrified.

Okuser

Smash Ace
so a guy added me after a solo queue game last night and said "thanks for the leadership"

I thought that was so cool! much better than getting a ****in honor point.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Well it's specific to okuser because, well when he posted a tribunal case, he justified his behavior as pretty much it's ok to do anything in normals. I'm sure you can figure out what my response to that was.

We talked subsequently and he said he wasn't doing normals anymore and I'm like "this is a step up" cause he acknowledged his behavior would be bad in ranked. I figured in ranked he'd be an ok person to play with. Was not expecting legit positive influence.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
We talked subsequently and he said he wasn't doing normals anymore and I'm like "this is a step up" cause he acknowledged his behavior would be bad in ranked. I figured in ranked he'd be an ok user to play with. Was not expecting legit positive influence.
Fix'd.

Also I'm wondering what to do with machete with Voli in the jungle. Ancient golem ? Lantern ? Just sell it and buy Warmog's ? Idk.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Okuser what are you at this season?
my elos all over the place because I haven't been trying to climb yet. the only time I've been playin ranked is super baked and I fill whatever role is left for fun.

when I want to climb though all I have to do is play AD every game and I win like 75%

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Fix'd.

Also I'm wondering what to do with machete with Voli in the jungle. Ancient golem ? Lantern ? Just sell it and buy Warmog's ? Idk.
ancient golem is ok but not necessary. If u want some other boots/another giant's belt item then go for it.

Other than that best thing to do is what u do on most tanky AA junglers which is turn it into madreds razors and leave it there.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ancient golem is good, but madred's is just too necessary for champs with absurdly slow clear times like voli.
I think lizard stone would proc on your chain lightning so that might be funny too.
I never thought of that, I would assume it does so that sounds like it has a lot of potential...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
He's inferior to most junglers. His ganks are hella good though, and I'm experienced using him so it's comfortable for me. If they ever tweak him to have a faster clear time (they're at least looking at him, a little bit) he'll definitely be a strong jungler.

Player-3

Smash Hero
when i read lizard spirit description i had this dream that it would be bugged and proc red buff; then red buff would proc it so you would just watch someone die to ticks of 20 true dmg

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
volibear jungle is like a bad hecarim jungle imo.

He's better top, imo. Mostly cuz he can force ppl to either 1) fight in your creep wave like singed or 2) take a bad trade cuz u don't want to fight in creep wave.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
lol.

I usually build ancient golem on Voli because it allows me to get boots of swiftness, but yeah it makes the jungle clear time much much slower.
I feel bad for building mercury tho, because I feel the extra movespeed is necessary for him and I don't know what other item I could get it from.

The few times I play top with Voli I usually get the lead then get destroyed. I can't explain why.

S

smash brawl player 99021

lol.

I usually build ancient golem on Voli because it allows me to get boots of swiftness, but yeah it makes the jungle clear time much much slower.
I feel bad for building mercury tho, because I feel the extra movespeed is necessary for him and I don't know what other item I could get it from.

The few times I play top with Voli I usually get the lead then get destroyed. I can't explain why.
because he's only good when you're between levels 6-10 and frenzy is half decent. he's one of the best duelers but that doesn't matter late game

jpak

Smash Lord
Should try volibear support. It does, puts a lot of pressure on the ad carry

:phone:

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
um...is anyone else having problems opening it up???I'm on the patcher,fully patched,and the play button is grayed out...help?

Top Bottom