• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Frolossus

Smash Lord
i could care less for her new model, it looks sort of long and stretched out i guess
but i suppose riot stated they wanted to make everyone seem taller in the first place.

Okuser

Smash Ace
literally nothing wrong with elo being a number. the only problem is psychology/peoples mindsets. Thats their fault, not the systems.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Does anyone have opinions or advice on support zyra? I recently picked her up and was wondering what the normal build is on her, or rather what your standard guide line for what you want to be doing in fights/lane etc I mostly just build philo/boots early grab a sight stone then a kages which I build into shard of true ice, I dont know if thats good or not though, Ive never really played any support before I bought zyra

TldR I suck help me.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
With a community this big there's always going to be hate no matter what the change is. The new ranking system is fine and in a month no one is going to care.

Does anyone have opinions or advice on support zyra? I recently picked her up and was wondering what the normal build is on her, or rather what your standard guide line for what you want to be doing in fights/lane etc I mostly just build philo/boots early grab a sight stone then a kages which I build into shard of true ice, I dont know if thats good or not though, Ive never really played any support before I bought zyra

TldR I suck help me.
There isn't quite a standard build on supports right now, and your build is definitely fine anyway. What you should be doing in fights/lane really depends on the champions in the game, but in general you want to hang back and poke. Try to root people going after your AD carry or their most important player (or just anyone caught out of position, really) and in teamfights you wanna land that killer ult.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dekar, Damien and I have devised the perfect build to make Vi a monster throughout the game.

Start Flask/Ward/Pot, rush Kindlegem, grab Brutalizer and boots 1, complete Locket of Iron Solari, either build a phage if you're going to go towards mallet, or pick up Warden's Mail if you need to be bulkier and ruin the AD, finish Boots 2 and Cleaver, finish Mallet/Randuin's, build GA or LW and then build whichever other one you need.

At full build his maximizes your shield with like 3300 health (330 health shield every 8 seconds) while giving you an extra shield from Solari to help w/ initiation, Randuins if you need the AoE slow/AS debuff, Cleaver to couple w/ your W, you put out a good chunk of DPS with your W passive damage onto the team, and it gives a good chunk of CDR for spells and has good sticking power (especially for Mallet over Randuins). She feels like a beast like this and can easily set your team up for wins.

Locket/Brut/Boots makes her laning damn strong as well.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Dekar, Damien and I have devised the perfect build to make Vi a monster throughout the game.

Start Flask/Ward/Pot, rush Kindlegem, grab Brutalizer and boots 1, complete Locket of Iron Solari, either build a phage if you're going to go towards mallet, or pick up Warden's Mail if you need to be bulkier and ruin the AD, finish Boots 2 and Cleaver, finish Mallet/Randuin's, build GA or LW and then build whichever other one you need.

At full build his maximizes your shield with like 3300 health (330 health shield every 8 seconds) while giving you an extra shield from Solari to help w/ initiation, Randuins if you need the AoE slow/AS debuff, Cleaver to couple w/ your W, you put out a good chunk of DPS with your W passive damage onto the team, and it gives a good chunk of CDR for spells and has good sticking power (especially for Mallet over Randuins). She feels like a beast like this and can easily set your team up for wins.

Locket/Brut/Boots makes her laning damn strong as well.
eh, she still struggles in quite a few top lane matchups. I feel Vi is quite stronk in the jungle, wriggle's -> mallet -> more tank is pretty damn powerful.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Donno... was doing pretty well against Olaf... figure if she can beat him she can beat most (though I'm sure she gets bodied by some, like Elise for example).

Player-3

Smash Hero
Looking for streams to watch; click wings

Hear this

"Best piece of life advice I've ever received?....you can turn a condom inside out and use it twice"

I think I'm going to watch wings

:phone:

i will find peace

Smash Rookie
if u want to learn how to play support zyra than play it yourself, then watch someone else play it, then watch lol replay, then play it again.

also saying you should build locket on junglers when warmogs is as broken as it is are kind of wrong. and randuins and sunfire are both better than locket for a bruiser or tank. locket is just kind of random on a bruiser

Player-3

Smash Hero
Yo *****s don't know bout my 0/30/0 cloth2 ward armor yellow quints taric

Turn cloth into aegis rush G_G

Dphat knows the terror doe

:phone:

Top Bottom