• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev XII - Using the Original Venue! Bring Setups! Donate for PP to come to WGF!

D

Deleted member

hey stab

i'll run the tourney for you if you don't do 2 rounds of pools

baka4moé

Smash Champion
a few of my friends would like to go to this, but they would like to get a good number of tourney matches in. at the moment, does it seem like there's a high chance of having pools?

also, i'm pretty sure i can bring a full setup and a power strip.

MacD

Banned via Administration
there will be one round of pools, stab loves doing pools now

which is fine, cause pools are a nice way to get everyone to play

Kira-

Smash Champion
I'm probably the only person who wants 2 rounds of pool =P

but yeah with time constraints that would be tough

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yes think of all the play time we get! :D nah but pools are great, thanks for having them.

anyways confirmed i'll bring a setup. i can bring a strip too, but will yall use it/need it?

Kira-

Smash Champion
Can anyone bring a laptop and play the NFL playoff games on saturday? Unless we can get a TV with cable in there, that would be awesome.

JDM

Smash Champion
Only one worth watching is GB vs Eagles on Sunday.

Colts > Jets
New Orleans > lolhawks

I do know a streaming site to watch this if we can get internet at the venue.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Nah I wanna see the KC/baltimore game too but that's on sunday. I don't ever get bored of watching Manning play and I hope the Seahawks win so I'd watch the Saturday games. Also it's entertaining for me to see rex ryan get beat

LuCKy

Smash Master
yo dave! interested in teaming with my marth? i really wanna play marth as much as possible in teams from now til pound lol wanna have it as a legit back up for mango at nationals. so???? or any other hommie? lol

Kira-

Smash Champion
yo dave! interested in teaming with my marth? i really wanna play marth as much as possible in teams from now til pound lol wanna have it as a legit back up for mango at nationals. so???? or any other hommie? lol
I am but maybe for the SD Triweekly? I'm teaming with someone else for this already

Jun.

Smash Lord
Dave.

I would gladly appreciate some sheik coaching when I make it to this. Trying to have a sheik ready by WGF.

DJMirror

Smash Master
See you tomorrow night

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
90% chance ima come to this
cant wait to see everyone saturday!

LuCKy

Smash Master
I am but maybe for the SD Triweekly? I'm teaming with someone else for this already
that should be cool :] although for some reason i dont think dunks house will end up going to that lol which means a ride couldddd be hard to get. maybe i can metro it to cams then get a ride with one of you guys from irvine or something

Top Bottom