• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev XII - Using the Original Venue! Bring Setups! Donate for PP to come to WGF!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Hey, this entire thing is pretty much my fault for playing the damn game next to the recording setup in the first place.

Like I said earlier, I'm definitely not gonna let that happen again, especially since I didn't realize the commentary would be so fucking bad until after it happened...

D

Deleted member

Hey, this entire thing is pretty much my fault for playing the damn game next to the recording setup in the first place.

Like I said earlier, I'm definitely not gonna let that happen again, especially since I didn't realize the commentary would be so fucking bad until after it happened...
not really your guys fault and even if it was at least ur man enough to apologize. i don't get why stab explodes after i asked nicely to never commentate on my matches again.

i try to see people optimistically like maybe i just got a bad impression but stab is 100% pure f@ag and douche. None of the other tourney hosts who happen to be 100x better even think about special treatment yet stab who runs tourneys horribly thinks hes fking Jesus Christ

i'm fine with u guys pooping on the vids the first time i beat fly and lucky recorded/ in losers. just please don't do it again. that's all

fking sad that people like stab are the future of socal

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Apology

I've been thinking of it and kind of chilled out and realized I definitely overreacted to begin with, and I apologize for that. I've been sick/scraped up from falling off my bike, so I wasn't in the best mood when I made those posts

@Johnny: Yeah, my bad dude. Putting myself in your shoes, I'd be a bit upset if matches where I styled on people I usually don't had nonsensical commentary. Like I said, when I saw your request-post I was in a pretty bad mood and couldn't helping getting really pissed for no good reason. Also, even though I may think the way you go about helping is kind of mean sometimes, you always have the interests of the tournament in mind, and I kind of ignored that. Anyway, I don't expect us to be on very good terms (since we never really were LOL) but I hope you accept this apology.

@Hugo: I blew up at you too, and I apologize. Though the stuff you say is phrased in a mean way and I don't like it, I can't say it's not true and I do have it coming I suppose.

@Everyone else: Sorry! Sometimes you let emotions get the best of you and say stuff you don't really mean. :embarrass:

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
The thing is that you gotta not be a jerk in the future though. I'm sure people may accept your apology...but they really won't "accept" it until after you've shown you're not going to be all blah and stuff later. I don't mean to make you upset with me saying this, but just a reminder for the future.

HugS™

Smash Lord
The thing is that you gotta not be a jerk in the future though. I'm sure people may accept your apology...but they really won't "accept" it until after you've shown you're not going to be all blah and stuff later. I don't mean to make you upset with me saying this, but just a reminder for the future.
Nah LOL.

I fully accept that apology. My bad for sounding mean Stabbed, I know it's how I normally say **** when I'm irked.

D

Deleted member

@Johnny: Yeah, my bad dude. Putting myself in your shoes, I'd be a bit upset if matches where I styled on people I usually don't had nonsensical commentary. Like I said, when I saw your request-post I was in a pretty bad mood and couldn't helping getting really pissed for no good reason. Also, even though I may think the way you go about helping is kind of mean sometimes, you always have the interests of the tournament in mind, and I kind of ignored that. Anyway, I don't expect us to be on very good terms (since we never really were LOL) but I hope you accept this apology.
are you going to make a video thread?

D

Deleted member

thanks

in the future even though im 100% fking around i'll try to be less of a dik even though that's how i get along with people

Jun.

Smash Lord
anyone need housing for wgf. I ask here because I would rather house people i know before randoms

Top Bottom