• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HASL: Huntsville Area Smash League - June 25th, 2011 - Huntsville, AL

Player-1

Smash Legend
No. x)
That would require each match to be approximately 7 1/3 minutes.
Only game 3 was that bad. :D

But we broke 15, for sure.

I got the third one too, and dropped it. :)
Great games bro!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was like that all 3 games. I know the last 2 were like that for sure.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I keep my shoutouts short

Everyone: SALT

Billy: I totally sandbagged you in our pool, and killed you with sheik...get at me noob

Cam: SALT

Kismet: Respect for putting billy in his place

P-1: One day I will cut off your hands and attach them to mines, so I can become as good as you....right after I break M2K's thumbs.

Zatch: totally cool dude, the silent killer showing them scrubs that Ike is something to be feared. Now we must teach you the way of the SALT

Salt: love you man your my bestfriend and nothing can ever come between us. Your just so tasty and delicious, goes good on everything and allows me to be the man I am. Much respect.

Everyone in my pool: you guys were really cool and I hope I see you again...except for billy, go die in a fire noob :glare:

Billy: I'm so salty at you, you get two shoutouts ya scrub. How dare you do a super mind game on me with snakes foward smash. I thought we were friends...

Dyno: didnt get a chance to really talk with ya, but you a cool dude and your wario is fierce, I really think Billy cheated in your match...he's sneaky like that

Billy: If i could measure the amount of salt...

Saint: Always good to see you man, I vote you most improved player 2011 you keep at it man, always making people salty with ya chaingrabs lol

Spade: your Marth, words cannot describe...but one day I hope I can face you on equal footing

Anyone I missed: Your not important...just playing I had fun with all you guys, now come to AUSOM 4ever

Billy: This ***** Again:mad:
Ahh... All this salt. It feels so good.

By the way, you forgot to put a period after "noob", ya noob.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Zatch: We finally got to play each other! You're so good man! Our friendlies were fun! The next tourney we go to together, I'll definitely team with you! Hopefully that means we'll be seeing each other a bit more often!
Lol my techs were off the charts in our friendlies. Hopefully I'll get to play your Peach soon. And you'll get to play my Ike! Doubles sound real good.

If you're gonna upload anything upload p-1 getting timed out!
^ Looool I was wondering how M3T won a game off P-1. I would love to see that. This guy too heavy.

Zatch: totally cool dude, the silent killer showing them scrubs that Ike is something to be feared. Now we must teach you the way of the SALT
If anything, I know my way around the boards with my salt. I've learned lots from this trip. Mainly from you. I need to speak up more, you're hilarious. I specifically remember you saying "F*** YOU" to Billy when we were leaving the parking lot in search of IHOP. I still cannot fathom as to why my laughter has yet to discontinue at that. You're an awesome guy, Levi.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm not going to finish today. It really depends on how many hours I put into this each day to determine when they will be completely done. I have uploaded 80ish sets so far.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I'm not going to finish today. It really depends on how many hours I put into this each day to determine when they will be completely done. I have uploaded 80ish sets so far.
Aight bro, thanks for the update. Don't kill yourself uploading all of these sets. x) Let Ingulit help too. :D And Iblis and Scatz. It'll be faster plus it'll be less stress on you.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I guess I should go ahead and note that I have almost all the matches from the tournament, but some are missing because either people didn't save them correctly or because there were too many inputs in the match (like in doubles finals).

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I guess I should go ahead and note that I have almost all the matches from the tournament, but some are missing because either people didn't save them correctly or because there were too many inputs in the match (like in doubles finals).
Why does that happen? Why does too many inputs keep you from saving a file? O.o

You should release the singles bracket playlist when you're done. I wanna see Kismet vs. Billy. And watch Billy's habits. ;D

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
This man speaks the truth :p

Also Skater needs to quit trolling, you wanna crew battle again?

Edit: V this thread is now amazing
Hell yeah i do.We are set now. we have enough people to get up for a 5on5 pcola vs al

scratch that 3on3 at resist!!

lol nah im playin that was fun lol

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Why does that happen? Why does too many inputs keep you from saving a file? O.o

You should release the singles bracket playlist when you're done. I wanna see Kismet vs. Billy. And watch Billy's habits. ;D
Basically it comes down to the Wii not having a lot of built in memory for large save files. :/ Sakuri had to compromise

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well I remember my pool...

1.Kola
1.Cam
1.Will
4.Doode
5.Blake
6.FelixDaCat
7.NubTaco1

Twinster

Smash Cadet
In my pool I remember that shaslam took first in it then i think Winnar got second and me and pops were tied. After that I think Nana came then her boyfriend (cant remember name sorry) and then last was a pit player.
When will the interviews that you guys did be up on YT? Just curious.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
In my pool I remember that shaslam took first in it then i think Winnar got second and me and pops were tied. After that I think Nana came then her boyfriend (cant remember name sorry) and then last was a pit player.
When will the interviews that you guys did be up on YT? Just curious.
Neverrrr....

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
My pool was

1) McScrubington aka Billy
2) Cheap Peach
3)Alias
4)moogle
5)Overdose
6)idr
7)Joot

Cam the next thing you better post is a link to the videos....and im sueing you because Max attacked me Saturday morning, he ferociously nibbled on my baby toe, I swear to god if I get rabies D:< lol

Winnar

Smash Lord
I know joot was in your pool alias

Mine had

meeeee
frozenhobo
nana
something_rat - a very skinny red headed pit player
twinster
pops
shaSLAM aka THE BEST

*Cam*

Smash Lord
If I personally had the pools results, I'd post them, but Ingulit has them. He'll post them in the OP eventually. I'll just have to remind him.

We will almost certainly be done uploading Brawl singles brackets tonight. We have like 70 pools sets uploaded too, but we are waiting on the rest before we make those public.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Great job thus far, Cam. Cannot wait for the finished vids; hype. Thanks for all your time and work put into these.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
2 things. My set vs Spade was cut off during the second match out of 3

My set vs Mahg is missing.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hmm, my set against M3T in loser's didn't make it through? Great work btw.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Zatch got 7th??!?!? :O

I need to:
a) Start crying, OR
a) Find a job, and
a1) Level up and restore order to the universe.

I'm working hard on the latter.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Like I said, there were a couple matches that didn't make it because they weren't used properly in the system. Zatch vs m3t either was played without being called out on the microphone, or no one was at the timestamp program to input the information when it was called. Even if it was saved properly, it could be on any of the 10 sd cards I have at any of the times.

EDIT: I searched through all the sd cards and found m3troid vs Zatch. I'll upload it shortly. I'm also re-uploading Spade vs Kola as we speak. Now that all of the bracket matches besides Kola vs Mahgnittoc are up, can everyone be happy?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Sec while I go kill Mahg.

Thanks again Cam, I have stuff to go get critiqued now.

Top Bottom