• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HASL: Huntsville Area Smash League - June 25th, 2011 - Huntsville, AL

IGiveUp

Smash Cadet
Cam, I can't say I'm sure about the sond, but I've seen this before. It has something to do with audio/ video desynch or something.

EDIT: And that, guys, is why you don't post right after you wake up from a nap. "Sond" very nice. But yeah, Iirc it has something to do with framerate actually, not AV desynch.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Well, I'm not about to go and reupload those 120 sets, but we'll try to fix it for next time. At least the video quality was not compromised.

j00t

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Brawl pools people: I would of gotten first but I didn't want to be there past my bedtime lol, so I sandbagged with ****ty characters like Ganon and PT. GET AT ME

Melee: I <3 you

IGiveUp: Good seeing you guys again, thanks for coming up.

BBQ: Game and Watch too good

Winnar: Was good seeing you again bro. Thanks for coming out to play with us <3

Chad: **** Link

I think that's it.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Shoutouts then

Chad - Thanks for helping me out with my crutches stuff wherever we went :D Also thanks again for letting me stay the night at your place and for all the cheeeeeeese. We should try to get everyone together again in the summer sometime

Mslano - Thanks to you too for letting me crash at your apartment :D As usual it was a pleasure to hang out and our matches were a lot of fun as well! Hopefully we'll be able to do it again sometime before MSU

Moogle - Great to see you again :D Words with friends is awesome

Coach - :( Glad we got to hang out before you ship off to that faraway land

I got you something though for the road

J00t - <3 Right back at ya :D Hopefully we can make it happen again soon (and we can actually sit down and play some)

BBQ - :D It was super great finally meeting you face to face. You're a great dude and I'm looking forward to the day we get to hang out again and do doubles! Haha mario party too good :D

Tuscaloosa Crew - I don't think I got to play any of you guys :( We'll have to fix that next time! Nice to see you dudes again though :D

Afrotaki - We had some really fun matches! It was a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you and Bob will follow up with the other Huntsville crew. I think you guys would really fit in and have fun (and get even better!) :D

Bob - Sorry we never actually got to play! I was really looking forward to it, but I guess I lost track of time and then you guys had to go :( Next time for sure! I know you and Afrotaki will fit right in with the Huntsville crew :D

George - I want to see you play more melee O: We had some fun matches, hope we get to hang out more soon :D

All the Brawl dudes - Good games :D Much love, play melee, etc.

All the TO's - Thanks for hosting! It was a lot of fun :D Next time let's do melee pools and/or doubles

*Cam*

Smash Lord
It's slow going. I have like 2 1/2 pools left to capture and upload, and I haven't been working on it very diligently. It would help if my computer didn't keep freezing when I capture them.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll try to have everything updated by Monday at least. Thanks for all your hard work, Cam!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh, if you still have the TIO file, I can try to get the results up on AiB, If you want.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Hey guys, I know this is a month late and all, but I was thinking and it just came to me:

Hey Cam, were the videos a "HASL" to upload..." :troll:

c wut i did thar?

Top Bottom