• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HellaSmashed V

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Whoa, quick response.
Yeah you're right, I don't know if anyone else still plays with half these stages lol
I'm all for variety I guess, but this was unexpected considering the that this is supposed to be a national? lol

meh

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Call me strange if you like, but I take pride in our stagelist, and in fact, see it as an extra perk to bring some attention to the tournament.

After all, it'd be boring if we just straight up used the Unity ruleset. :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alberta had that stagelist at some point.
and I hated it lol
Call me strange if you like, but I take pride in our stagelist, and in fact, see it as an extra perk to bring some attention to the tournament.

After all, it'd be boring if we just straight up used the Unity ruleset. :p
Not calling ya strange haha
DP, JJ and Picto are some of my fav stages <3

Unfortunately, GGs drives me nuts, PTAD and LM are iffy for me as well. All just personal opinion tho :)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I should add, for anyone who may feel some uncertainty about the stagelist, we do use two stage bans, for exactly that reason. More flexibility on bans, since everyone has their tastes.

sauc3

Smash Lord
You guys are hilarious.

I'll take first in melee event easily.... (unless Kage goes, then it will just be a little harder, lol ;) )
better hope i dont show up n show u wuts good :p

in all srsness its hella expensive to get out to *halifax* lol, anyone know any cheap ways of travel (idc how sketchy or long haha)

EDIT: lol, for some reason i just scanned over the title and assumed AB

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I'll see what I can do to make it here.
My plans for Genesis were haulted by my Mum saying "No!".
Sad Life being 16(17) in 7 Days T~T

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Looks like Quebec is out
Their loss quite frankly, that tourney doesn't look like it's gonna be half as good as HellaSmashed, and I'm not just talking out of bias.

You guys are hilarious.

I'll take first in melee event easily.... (unless Kage goes, then it will just be a little harder, lol ;) )
I hope you're planning to back up that trash talk my friend, I'd like to see it.

in all srsness its hella expensive to get out to alberta lol, anyone know any cheap ways of travel (idc how sketchy or long haha)
Do you mean to Halifax? Or were talking about something else?

I'll see what I can do to make it here.
My plans for Genesis were haulted by my Mum saying "No!".
Sad Life being 16(17) in 7 Days T~T
Awesome, we'd love to have you come out!

Edit: +++ HYPE

:248:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Ya but we'll get all the power players here for sure because they want to play us. =)
If you're no longer interested in this tournament then please go post your unproductive comments elsewhere. I have no problem with trash talk if you actually plan on backing it up though.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
And I definitely hope you can make it Firefly so I can play you offline, I'm sure WiFi did neither of us justice, lol.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. =]

Oh I didn't notice that. Nah we didn't, but we should have. PS2 >> FD as a starter. Although if he has delfino over FD, I am gonna have something to say!
He totally does! Get 'em.

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well all I can say is that thinking delfino is less polarizing than FD is a very weak argument. It's very debatable :/. I am in the opinion that FD is a more agreeable stage across the cast than delfino. If you're not vsing falco/diddy/ICs, FD probably won't be your first strike. Tons of characters are going to want to strike delfino right away regardless of the match-up, due to how the stage changes to terrain disadvantageous to their game play.

It also benefits MK a tremendous amount, to the same degree as falco+FD, and approaching IC+FD level. Other characters like DDD and GaW love this stage as well, and pretty much anyone who has good sharking options. Also pika is going to LOVE that stage in so many match-ups. He fthrow cgs tons of characters (like 1/3 of the cast just about) to decent percentages, probably enough to cg off the walkoffs from the midway point of a stage.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I hope you're planning to back up that trash talk my friend, I'd like to see it.

Well i'm not amazing. But I'm pretty good. I can hold my own against some pretty good players. some of the best in Canada.

:248:[/QUOTE]

=D

Gallick

Smash Rookie
I'm reaaaalllly tempted to go!

Last time I went to Halifax tourney was a few years back with my buddy who had a vicious Fox. For I played Peach! Lost in a very close match against Vic in the semi finals (?). Also one tourney a pulled two swords in one match with Peach. There still few pics on facebook I think. We werefrom Moncton if it rings any bells.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Well i'm not amazing. But I'm pretty good. I can hold my own against some pretty good players. some of the best in Canada.

=D[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't you come to Mtl instead with your brother to Brown Town it up? =) Or are you too scared!?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Obviously Canada West choose the tourney that is free so they can make some quick cash money, too scared to come to the real tournament and lose in both Brawl and Melee.
I never make money at tournaments here. People are too good ;) I always place like 1 spot out of money in singles or get ****ty money like 2nd in doubles q_q

Also, no. I win. You lose. GG. NO RE. NEVER!.

or because have cool people here too

like meeeeee :)
lmao, wtf. Do you smoke weed over there? Any of you? =D

I want to come, but it's far. And I need to make some money for this to happen.

CaptCollins

Smash Cadet
All of us in NS suck. We get beatin by a 16 year old who trolls everyone. feelsgood.jpg
But seriously if it gets a big enough turn out I say party afterwards. I dunno how our province compares with others but its a pretty chill community. I will gladly get high with you.

Top Bottom