• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HellaSmashed V

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
All of us in NS suck. We get beatin by a 16 year old who trolls everyone. feelsgood.jpg
But seriously if it gets a big enough turn out I say party afterwards. I dunno how our province compares with others but its a pretty chill community. I will gladly get high with you.
BC used to get beaten by a 13 year old who trolled everybody. :awesome:

:005:

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
I'm reaaaalllly tempted to go!

Last time I went to Halifax tourney was a few years back with my buddy who had a vicious Fox. For I played Peach! Lost in a very close match against Vic in the semi finals (?). Also one tourney a pulled two swords in one match with Peach. There still few pics on facebook I think. We werefrom Moncton if it rings any bells.
OMG, you're the dude that came down with MAV!!! That guy was f***ing nuts with fox.
You should definitely come down again (: And get him to come too.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
20th of August I would need to ask for the 19th off work so I can travel there the day before... I might be able to do this, cause if i don't get friday off i can't get there till 3pm on Saturday. Unless my mother let me take our van which she would never let me do and I don't own my own vehicle.

Anyway I'm thinking hard about this one and I will probably know by the end of July. PEI finally needs some rep at these tournies. IF anyone knows anyone else from PEI who would go get them to contact me so I can hitch a ride lol.

KMAG

Smash Rookie
20th of August I would need to ask for the 19th off work so I can travel there the day before... I might be able to do this, cause if i don't get friday off i can't get there till 3pm on Saturday. Unless my mother let me take our van which she would never let me do and I don't own my own vehicle.

Anyway I'm thinking hard about this one and I will probably know by the end of July. PEI finally needs some rep at these tournies. IF anyone knows anyone else from PEI who would go get them to contact me so I can hitch a ride lol.
Hope to see you here. Just know that there is cheap accommodation!!

camden

Smash Apprentice
Man, the first big tourney in NS without me since 08'...I hope you guys can keep up your numbers despite the Quebec tourney. I would still go to the NS tourney if I could because I don't want Tin Man hugging me like some creeper if I win against a tough opponent. Also, if this works again, I will **** everywhere:

Bizkit

saisei

Smash Rookie
I've been training like mad at work(at least 6 hours a day). I hope you guys are ready for my real main. I used Sheik heavily in the last local tourney. Marth is comin out to play this tourney. I'm talkin Melee of course :p

KMAG

Smash Rookie
I've been training like mad at work(at least 6 hours a day). I hope you guys are ready for my real main. I used Sheik heavily in the last local tourney. Marth is comin out to play this tourney. I'm talkin Melee of course :p
whats your name, tag, location, and event you are attending so i can pre register? :p

Jack the Ripper

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm going to look around and see what is the cheapest. I just hope I will be back from NFLD to make it.

EDIT: would anyone be willing to pick me up and drop me back to the stop if I can make it?

KMAG

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm going to look around and see what is the cheapest. I just hope I will be back from NFLD to make it.

EDIT: would anyone be willing to pick me up and drop me back to the stop if I can make it?
the halifax stop is literally a 10-15 min walk from the venue (accommodation as well) but im sure someone can arrange something.

Jack the Ripper

Smash Rookie
I can walk it then it's not that far. I think I'll book a place in Dal for the 19, does it matter which hall it is in?(Also anyone that is willing to share a room, if they are booking let me know I think we can save a couple dollars =]). Still looking into the cheapest way down. Thanks for answering my questions and posts( They might seem kind of stupid from your end)

PS Anyone looking for a brawl doubles partner let me know

KMAG

Smash Rookie
I can walk it then it's not that far. I think I'll book a place in Dal for the 19, does it matter which hall it is in?(Also anyone that is willing to share a room, if they are booking let me know I think we can save a couple dollars =]). Still looking into the cheapest way down. Thanks for answering my questions and posts( They might seem kind of stupid from your end)

PS Anyone looking for a brawl doubles partner let me know
They are not stupid at all. also, you might want to look here http://www.acadianbus.com/search.aspx#

also, join our facebook group and pre register. you may be able to find a doubles partner/roomie as well.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
i gotta ask for work off and decide if paying 100 bucks for a bus ticket plus 25 bucks for entery or w/e it is for singles and dubs and venue plus food and accommodation is worth it haha :p.

But I really do wanna go, especially if someone would play with me friday since i'd have to leave early friday to get there on time and I don't wanna chill in halifax and do nothing all day haha.

KMAG

Smash Rookie
i gotta ask for work off and decide if paying 100 bucks for a bus ticket plus 25 bucks for entery or w/e it is for singles and dubs and venue plus food and accommodation is worth it haha :p.

But I really do wanna go, especially if someone would play with me friday since i'd have to leave early friday to get there on time and I don't wanna chill in halifax and do nothing all day haha.
im pretty sure that you will find a whole crew who would play friday.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
its actually like 110 something that includes the 2 dollar extra bridge fee :awesome:

edit: actually looked it up 92.56 :D

Top Bottom