• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HellaSmashed V

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Okay, we wouldn't be starting until around 6:00 anyways, due to work and stuff. Croi is a douche and won't pick you guys up, so it may have to be public transit.

:248:
Sounds good. That should give us time to wander around downtown for a while; as long as we have directions (and the trip isn't THAT long) we should be able to manage.

we got dis
oh go away >.>

:005:

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
I'll be arriving in Halifax around 3-4 o'clock on friday then checking in at the university whenever. if anyone is taking ppl to the smashfest and wouldn't mind me coming along give me yo number so i can text you D:

I wanna get some practice in since I haven't played offline with anyone besides my brother in forever....

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Perhaps a bad time to mention that the venue fee is $10 now since we couldn't hold our fundraiser tournament.
No, it's still $5, did you guys not read my FB message?

Don't worry everyone, venue fee is still $5, we wouldn't change it last minute.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So Croi came very close to bringing it back. Went to game 5, lost stock, mid-high %s on Delfino. He beat me on Smashville and Halberd.

I also just realized how much I destroyed my self-respect in losers finals. As much as I love Metaknight, I don't know if I'll ever be able to play him in tournament again... >.>

:005:

Croi

Smash Lord
Mad respect to you Firefly, you played some of the most legit games I've ever seen. It's kind of emasculating losing to a Yoshi but at the same time that Yoshi was on some crazy speed to be able to move like that. I'm glad I brought it back as much as I did, although I'm really bummed I couldn't finally say I came in first (no johns, my loss was my fault and you earned your win)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Yah we'll see who does the trash talkin' after Croi and I stomp all the other teams in Canada one at a time. NS has been conquered, all you other petty provinces better watch out!

Drake12

Smash Ace
I may be very salty for losing to MK three times after 4-0ing your yoshi, but you definitally deserve the win none the less because you are the better player in my eyes seeing as you beat all the top players, many of which have topped me time and time again making ya deserve the top spot ^_^

Drake12

Smash Ace
I know I'm repeating myself a lot, I just know that I seemed pretty pissy yesterday and today over the MK thing, so I just wanna give my props to firefly seeing as one way or another he shook the house

Top Bottom