• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: MikeHaze/Deva/Disciple! FULL RESULTS UP!!!!! TONS OF VIDS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
I am the happiest man alive. I may just enroll in u of h to get my phd after I finish here, just to live with sync.

10serious.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Kirby, you are 10 times more gay than I am online so you can't say a **** thing to me about it =)

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
@ ALSM

I still have no idea wtf happened in my games vs. Deva, heh. I was winning the entire match and then I either got overconfident or careless or something, but he came back and won. Also, I have like... no Link experience =P but it's not a good MU for Link regardless.
every time i saw deva played or played him he would fumble around his first stock seeing what you do ect then ultra adapt and **** his opp dude is super smart

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think everyone is overreacting to it since stuff like that doesn't usually happen. Maybe if you had started like screaming murder threats at him I would've legit been terrified, but it was mainly shock factor.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We told Poltergust at Sync's house that Mike was Mr. R lol. We got Mike and everyone else to play along

"Oh yeah he's Mr. R from Europe. Mad legit that he came down for this."

Then Mike used tags like Xonar and **** lol.

"Ah dude I used to be from Florida til I moved to Europe."
Namesearch :mad:

I rock D:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
You guys are hilarious.

On a real note, whoever has any replays of me.
Help a Captain Falcon out if you can post them on youtube :)
Kthanxbai

I gotta go to work o.O

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Everyone missed the party that happened in Sync's room after the tourney

DMG, KoN, KPrime, Sync, and Big Boss...that bed was too legit<3

Laurel

Smash Ace
i'm curious: did everyone in the room think i was gonna kill someone?
not kill, but i got scared so that's why i walked out lol cause you walked near me...i didn't wanna get punched. :<

You're the one who slept with THE ONLY GIRL AT THIS TOURNAMENT on Saturday night =)
nah *****, i had to go cuddle with those ******s leaf and sync because kon's snoring was too loud. but then i had to deal with dphat but his was more tolerable...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
****. Hard realization:

Laurel was the only woman in that room yesterday.
I lol'd.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
nah *****, i had to go cuddle with those ******s leaf and sync because kon's snoring was too loud. but then i had to deal with dphat but his was more tolerable...
Wait wait wait you passed up a bed with me to cuddle with sync? You *****, you should've woken me up...I would've gone instead >.>

Laurel

Smash Ace
you would have been next to leaf since leaf was in the middle and sync was at the end. now why didn't all the snorers sleep in one room?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
you would have been next to leaf since leaf was in the middle and sync was at the end. now why didn't all the snorers sleep in one room?
Because Sync might not have an apartment afterwards or da cops might of showed up.

Laurel

Smash Ace
lolololol

i wanted to cuddle with mikehaze. he seemed like a cuddly teddybear. maybe then he would've given me some real mother ****ing advice on marth. *****.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I wasn't able to upload vids today =( I had them, all copied over to the computer. I just wasn't able to open youtube and upload. Way too busy at work today. Might get to them tomorrow.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Who told the Asians about Baked Beans?

Top Bottom