• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: MikeHaze/Deva/Disciple! FULL RESULTS UP!!!!! TONS OF VIDS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
KIRBY!!! Man I had so much fun hanging with you! You're a great guy and so much to be around next time you and Yosh come down please hang out with me!!
Dude Sync people don't deserve to have your kindness most of the time. I'm not sure how close you live to the venue for Dallas but me and Yosh could house with you and carpool with you to and from the tourney if you want. We need to do team friendlies too, snake/g&w ***** *looks at zac/razer*

I think someone accidently took one of my silver controllers as well. If anyone has an extra silver controller and don't know where they got it please return it to me thank you!
Holy **** dude if Dphat took that controller and thought it was his I'm gonna crap myself from laughing so hard. No lie.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
OHHHHHHHHHH
Batou was the incredible Falcon, not Broly!

...****, now I have to edit through all that fadey font. T_T
I'll do it tomorrow.

EDIT: NVM, did it tonight.
Pro edit right Tharrrr between 25th and 33rd.

z00ted

Alright, here we go.

I had alot of fun at this tournament, they just keep on getting better and better.
Great tournament Xyro. Thanks mikeHAZE, Deva, and D. Disciple for coming out, you guys made this tournament amazing.

1: Ultimaterazer== Good job Razer. Your so close to Gnes in the PR system now its ridiculous. Next tournament I think you'll pass him up.

2: Gnes== WAFFLEHOUSE

3: MikeHaze== You main Marth. Seriously, I didn't even get to meet you. I think I like shook your hand once or something. Great Marth, you ****ed Jerm over bad. I cried a lil'.

4: Trela== YOU TOOK OUT THE DEMONS!

5: Espy== You queer! We never did friendlies! Holy **** Sonic in 5th? I loved your bracket, I wish I would have gotten it :(

5: Dphat== ........You crushed my soul. I got you next time d00d

7: Jerm== Shoop doop woop avoid the poop 30 shuttle loops. Jerm.. you out of ALL PEOPLE GOT IMPATIENT!?!?!? You did great, but son I'm dissapoint.

7: Infinity== At first I thought you were related to P-4 when you were talking to Xyro but then I realized you are a really chill guy, and one of the nicest people I've met at a tournament. I sorta agree the ledge grab should be applied to all character (see: G&W's planking). Fun friendlies! If I would have beaten Dphat I would have played you right after! Sweet!

9: Denti== Nice, nice, nice, nice, nice.

9: UTDZac== You are halarious, haha.

9: Illmatic== asdkljfskldjfalskdfhiowueripouasdfkl;ajsdflkjasdflkajsdf

13: D Disciple== Fun stuff! Our money match was great! Thanks for coming to Texas! Sorry for timing you out! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

13: K Prime== I never see you, I never play you, you never talk. wtf, we should friendly sometime.

13: Yosh== Dude... nice placement. I liked our money match too. I'm sorry I got good at that matchup :(

17: PJ== you're terrible.

17: Poltergust== Piece of cake!

17: Zori== Zori too cool.

17: DMG== This *** was asleep for like 7 hours.

17: Skypirate== Your Olimar was really good and suprised me. Nice money match.

17: TheBoredOne== I liked our set!

17: Xyro== Thanks for delaying the tournament for me!

25: Gamma== hi!

25: Deva== Thanks for coming out! You were really cool / chill. I loved the Link.

25: Tesh== Why do I feel like I know you somehow?

25: KingJ== hi!

25: Nike== Dude......where were you!?

25: Ozz== What the ****?

25: Teh Brettster== hi!

25: RT== Go Metaknight for the children!

33: OTL== hi!

33: Broly== You mother ****er! Talking all that good ****, and you run like a lil' *****! I got you next time bro, you owe me some gooooood money.

33: Loko== hi!

33: Paw== oooooo ooo ooo. Sexy ZSS. I'm suprised you didn't place much lower. You were REALLY good.

33: Omega== hi!

33: ALSM== I talked to you for like ten seconds, you seemed really cool.

33: Diego== Nice improvement!

33: Zigsta== What is the funnest matchup in the game?

33: Fogo== Man your really chill. So chill, that you were telling me to chill in the middle of our doubles matches. Sorry, I'm a bit crazy when I play. But I really enjoyed doing doubles with you and you had a mean DDD / Snake. We should friendly later on.

33: Alpha== Hey! Whats up? Barely saw you.

33: Magik== WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 33rd

33: Sync== Dude.. your getting sooo much better. You better place top 17 next time or I'm going to beat you up. I hope your not getting tired of this game :(

33: Tree== Same as Sync.. SOOO much better. I hope your not getting tired of this game though :(

33: PantyRaider== You're getting better too!

49: Big Boss== hi!

49: Gbus== hi!

49: Sigma== hi!

49: Laurel== hi! I think I saw you once or twice.

49: KoN== hi!

49: Graf_nik== dude.. yes... you're improving.

49: Kirby== lol kirby?

49: Tallman== you're halarious.

49: P4== what the ****? Bracket ****.

49: Red Shadow== Yo we gotta talk.

49: Slush== you were here!?? I didn't see you!

49: Leaf== 49th is ********. You're WAY better than that and everyone knows it. Simliar to Sync / Tree don't give up. You're getting really good.

49: JUJ== hi!

Batou== Battou! It was nice seeing you at this HOBO. I'm really glad to see your still playing as Captain Falcon! Lets do friendlies next time!

z00ted

I dont get salty, I just want immediate revenge.
my boy RedShadow on the other hand, takes it out on tables.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Also, I left my glasses at the venue. Xyro said DMG had it?
I gave them to Allan I think? Pretty sure I did at Ihop. Somehow, idk how I think it was in the parking lot, somebody had a pair of glasses that looked just like Syncs and I got a hold of them. Then we go to Ihop and right as we get there, Allan was like "Hey DMG did you find a pair of glasses at the venue?" And I was like Yeah somebody gave them to me, and Im pretty sure I gave them to either Allan or Trela or whoever was sitting RIGHT around there. Im pretty sure I gave them to Allan himself, I assumed they were his cause I didn't see him with Glasses on at Ihop. I def don't have them, I'd ask Allan about it.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
^this.

I was in a match at the same table, thought he was about to flip it or some ****. Admittedly I was more scared for the wiis/tvs than myself...priorities.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Kirby, if you want me to play some alternates against you, then just say so. I don't think my Yoshi's going to get any better before MLG Dallas, and I seriously doubt it'll get any worse, so I can try and give you some experience even if I'm bad with every other character =P

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela's Shoutoutz!

Razer - It's like as though TX is a joke to you and Gnes! Every tournament, it's either you or Gnes that only drops one game throughout the ENTIRE bracket. Despite you guys being a century away from all of the other players, you are at least preparing us for Dallas. I'll make sure not to screw this one up for our state!

Gnes - I think we need to take our Sets more seriously from now on. I mean, EVIL is approaching quickly and will be landing on our turf by November, and we all know that it's going to be a challenge for each and every one of us here. We need those training sessions, pronto! By the way, thanks for stopping Mr. Haze for me. I was lucky to have someone in front of me to help cover up my mess!

MikeHaze - As soon as I found out that we were playing in Loser's Semis, I put a little smile on my face. I know you are a big Lucario Slayer, so I was determined to end your reign over my kind once and for all, while protecting my state from foreign invaders. I'm pretty sad and disappointed that I failed those two missions, but I least I tried my best! Thank you for showing up to this tournament, Mr. Haze, as you made it one to remember for me!

But you still suck.

Espy - If I don't keep it up, you will in fact get me sooner or later. Of course, I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen, but still! Good luck in whatever your goals may be!

Dphat - Dphat! We need to start repping our state harder, man! There should be no more of the rivalry we have, and we must put an end to the random "MONEY MATCH!" yelling! You know what must be done at Dallas.....

Jerm - Misery! How did we not do what we said we were going to do and lose to some RANDOM Marth!? Well, I guess he wasn't THAT bad. At least you are still the best Link of Toons (believe me, you are), and I am still the bringer of the 30% Fsmash. I'm pretty sure we won't let this happen again to our own home! Also, why didn't we get to play in-bracket this time? Was the Black Chain of Death finally broken in half?

Infinity - Oh! I didn't see you beat ZacUTD in Loser's! Nice to see you place in the Top 8 again. Great stuff in teams, too. Don't worry, though, for I adore Samus, as well! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Cy - What the? What are you doing here!?

Denti - Denti in the Top 12? Fancy! You did good, my boy! We need to do that MM or Friendlies sometime soon.

UTDZac - I think I need to apologize for the way I've been buggin' you about Doubles, lately. I shouldn't be the one to decide whether or not I get to team with you for Dallas. I've just been itching to finally prove myself at a National, and having a chance to team up with you is the best thing that could happen to me at a tournament like this. I hope the person you choose makes the tournament a better experience for you overall! Also, sweet games at HOBO!

Illmatic - Mrs. Matic! Nice stuff at this HOBO, buddy! You were so close to breaking into the Top 8, but no worries. You and I both know that you are the best Peachy Peach!

D Disciple - Finally! It was about time we got to meet each other! Thanks for showing up to this HOBO, and for a Lucario competing here in TX, you actually didn't do bad at all. Hope you can fly out to the next ones, bud!

K Prime - Woah! Looks like the Pikachu Master wants to win over that hat of mine by trying to time me out! Cool games once again, my friend. Wish I could help you out more with the MU in preparation for Dallas, though :(

Yosh - Nice to have you at a HOBO again, along with Kirby! I'm glad that we got the chance to play in Low Tier this time around, but I'll make sure to do a better job in our next battle!

Jon - Mr. Luso! It's always a pleasure to have you attend our tournaments, and I'll make sure that we team again sometime in the future with the thirst for revenge! Pokemon Flash!

Poltergust - Well, well, well! if it isn't a Gust of Polter! You did really good in Low Tier, but me and my Papa will be the ones to change your mind on the Samus:Yoshi MU!

DMG -

Xyro - AND SO IT WAS! Thanks for still sticking onto our scene for us! I promise to be ready for the day you quit hosting these wonders!

Deva - Awesome! We finally got a Low Tier main to come down to one of our tournaments! Thanks for deciding to do just that, and good games in Low Tier. I'm sure you'll get the Samus MU down before another one tries to challenge that there Link of yours!

Nike - Dang! I could tell from our matches that you are making some big improvements in your game! Thanks for recording all of the hype matches from the tournament, my good man!

Ozz - Ozzama Bin Falco! I wish you still had fun with this game and still used the birdy with a jacket on. You were one of my FAVORITE players to play during those times! I enjoyed the rivalry we had together!

RT - I see you had a blast from playing Disciple for only a couple of seconds. The questions each of your fellow brothers ask are all the same: WHAT ARE YOU!?

Broly - I heard you won Melee Singles and Doubles at this HOBO. You have a gift, Broly!

Fogo - I laughed so hard when you were pretending to read a book. I promise to team with you in the future, so be expecting it!

Sync - There is not one single person on this PLANET that doesn't think your amazing. Thank you for letting me hang with you at your place! Our journey in Pokemon and in Brawl is far from over!

Laurel - Those hat wars weren't too fun for me, since I am just a young little Trela in need of care!

Tosm - Did you like HOBO, buddy? You should start coming to all of our tournaments here in Houston!

P4 - I love you.

Leaf - You are the Savior of Houston. Thank you so much for going through the trouble of carrying me around with you throughout the weekend!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
lmfao@nothing being in Trela's shoutout for me. I'm sorry that Sync's Wii doesn't love you Trela

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Trela is so different online than he is offline.

Offline shoutouts from trela:

heeeeeeeey guyz. i like mommy.

Online shoutouts from trela:

Greetings loved ones. Lets take a journey!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's only because no one sees the pain Trela endures, especially when two people decide to crush his knees and legs at the same time.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
If that Pikachu was ESAM, then it's fine. ESAM owns, too. =P

Besides, it's not like I can't change my opinion.

:069:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i hope esam wasnt the one u just adressed as ''a pikachu'' =o

edit: OMG NINJA'D

Player-4

See you in 25 years
i hope esam wasnt the one u just adressed as ''a pikachu'' ;o
Oh it was, it doesn't matter if it was ESAM because if you're the best Marth, you should be able to at least take a game off the best Pika

That MU is highly in Marth's favor

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Oh it was, it doesn't matter if it was ESAM because if you're the best Marth, you should be able to at least take a game off the best Pika

That MU is highly in Marth's favor
says who ? i remember anther beating neo back in the day and esam also beating chaz says something.
it's defintely not HIGHLY in favor of marth.
and good players can overcome bad matchups ( not impossible ones though lol )

Player-4

See you in 25 years
says who ? i remember anther beating neo back in the day and esam also beating chaz says something.
Says everyone lol, who let you in here anyways? Back the EU threads with you!

My point is Chaz ain't da bess, I mean would you lose to ESAM or even get 2-0d by him?

Suspect

Smash Hero
what about michael haze

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Says everyone lol, who let you in here anyways? Back the EU threads with you!

My point is Chaz ain't da bess, I mean would you lose to ESAM?
LOL I never said chaz is the best marth =o
but basing that off on just a set against esam doesn't seem fair to me XD

*goes back to eu threads*

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
LOL I never said chaz is the best marth =o
but basing that off on just a set against esam doesn't seem fair to me XD

*goes back to eu threads*
lol Mr-R. I actually thought mikeHAZE was you. Good thing I got that sorted out. :laugh:

...But now I forgot what mikeHAZE looked like. Terrible memory... :confused:

:069:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Xyro- great event as usual, and congrats on 1st in LT

King James- GGs, I look forward to playing you again. I Like the MK matchup.

Denti- Game 3, I'll get there next time.

Espy- Fun set, that was my first Sonic ditto offline. Too bad we didn't get to play more later. I was hoping for Ganon dittos as well.

Illmatic- I'm pretty sure we have played on wifi before. If not, I have definitely seen you on AiB at least. Gotta get some friendlies next time.

Alpha-No rematch this time?

Tusm- Dang, really fast Ike, thanks for the ganon tips too.

Omega- Thanks for teaming with me, that was a blast. I probably should have gone pokemon trainer more in doubles.

Laurel- Marth-Sonic is one of my favorite matchups, so any time you want a rematch, I'm game

ALSM- Thanks for helping me work on my falcon, and the Link V Ganon matches were fun too.

Batou, Sync- falcon dittos are always fun. We'll get the green greens match next time.

Apologies to anyone I missed. Cya next time.

Laurel

Smash Ace
i'm pretty sure i saw nike's glasses being whored around at ihop.

tesh you going to mlg dallas? :)

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nah, i won't be traveling for tournaments any time soon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't worry Gnes, he just loves those JV2 stocks...you should give him more!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
SHOUTOUTS!!!

1: Ultimaterazer== Texas da bess
2: Gnes== GJ against MikeHaze, Texas too good. =)
3: MikeHaze== Dang, your Marth just *****... hard. I liked it. No homo. =P
5: Espy== We're doing a MM next time I see you. I never get to play you (your Sonic that is). =( Link vs. Ganondorf was fun.
7: Jerm== Your Toon Link was fun to play against. =)
7: Infinity== Thanks for the advice again. Keep it coming. "Don't jump" Got it. lol
9: Denti== First time we met in bracket. I was hoping for the upset, but you're too good. GJ with that placement, keep at it.
9: UTDZac== My favorite G&W player, good job on the placing.
9: Illmatic== We gotta play sometime. Those matches vs. Deva was epic.
13: K Prime==Pikachu is too good. And that Jigglypuff was too much for me to handle. Keep it up.
13: Yosh== So Link has no chance when Yoshi is around? Deva.
17: PJ== Dang, best Toon Link alive? lol Salty runbacks ftw, emirite? Thanks for the housing. ^_^
17: Poltergust== Yoshi is really good. We'll get our MM next time.
17: DMG== Nice to see you again.
17: TheBoredOne== So.... what did you do with those $5? Just curious.
17: Xyro== You are too clutch. I'm getting closer, though... Link vs. Samus is actually one of my fav matchups.
25: Deva== You still got it. I had a blast hanging with you, and thanks for supporting me. Good Link rep.
25: Tesh== Glad to help you out with your Falcon. =)
25: Teh Brettster== This time we didn't meet in bracket... first time for everything. lol
33: OTL== Your Link is getting better. We gotta get some more games in later.
33: Broly== I've actually wanted to play you...
33: Omega== You wanted a MM? Next time; I can tell you've improved since last time we played.
33: ALSM== So close, but close doesn't cut it. You gotta win next time.
33: Zigsta== GGs
33: Fogo== You got the magic in you.
33: Alpha== GGs. Your Fox has gotten better since last time we played. Keep it up!
33: Sync== Thanks for pre and post HOBO smashfests. I learned a lot.
33: PantyRaider== Legit G&W. Want to go on a panty raid? xD lol
49: Laurel== We didn't get our friendlies in? =( Next time, for sure.
49: KoN== GGs, man.
49: P4== GGs, man. Keep up that MK.
49: Red Shadow== Don't give up. Hit me up. Let's get some games in. You'll be better in no time. =)

z00ted

Trela is so different online than he is offline.

Offline shoutouts from trela:

heeeeeeeey guyz. i like mommy.

Online shoutouts from trela:

Greetings loved ones. Lets take a journey!
omfg hahahahahhahaha

Top Bottom