• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: MikeHaze/Deva/Disciple! FULL RESULTS UP!!!!! TONS OF VIDS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
@ ALSM

I still have no idea wtf happened in my games vs. Deva, heh. I was winning the entire match and then I either got overconfident or careless or something, but he came back and won. Also, I have like... no Link experience =P but it's not a good MU for Link regardless.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
We told Poltergust at Sync's house that Mike was Mr. R lol. We got Mike and everyone else to play along

"Oh yeah he's Mr. R from Europe. Mad legit that he came down for this."

Then Mike used tags like Xonar and **** lol.

"Ah dude I used to be from Florida til I moved to Europe."

Mr-R

Smash Champion
APEX 2012 !!!!!!! ALRDY CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just gotta wait one year lol which is gay >.>

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Don't make fun of my impressionable little mind. :cry:

...Or at least until I lived here for a couple more months lol.

:069:

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Guys I'm legit in a funk because this weekend was so mind-blowingly awesome, I can't even be excited about calculus right now which is near-sacrilegious for me. I miss you guys T_T.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Umm... If anyone has replays of an Olimar with the tag "Ecchi", please let me know.
I really want to see how I actually played without the "currently in the match" goggles.

(unless it was the set against Infinity, I don't care about that one)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Zac should have all those matches...start bugging him! ;)

graf_nik

Smash Cadet
If anyone has at least one vid of a sheik with the tag "GN" upload and let me know because I want to improve by watching the vids.

Oh and that Red Shadow rage thing scared me ****less too, I put my back against the wall to avoid anything. lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
@ ALSM. Dude, those 5 dollars saved my life. I was nearly out of money for dinner, but those 5 bucks saved me. Thanks bro.

heytallman

CTALL
OK so shoutout time! I had fun at this tournament even though I did really badly in both events I entered. However, I won a few bucks back in money matches, so it softens the blow a bit.

Why were all my shoutouts about me being "hilarious?" I'm sure at least 3 people said I am/did something "hilarious" at some point during the day, lol.

Razer - Good stuff, I enjoyed watching your set vs Mike. Also, strangely enough, as light as you were, you were the only person who almost tipped over on the dolly ride, lol.

Gnes - My buddy! It was hell of fun to hang with you at P4's before the tourney, though we didn't really talk much during the actual event. As always, great job placing well, and we'll have lots of fun at MLG Dallas!

MikeHaze - Well, when you're not screaming at Hylian during money matches, you're alright. I wish I could have played you, could always use more Marth experience. You should have taken the ride which was offered to you...

Trela - Were you high at the beginning of the tournament? Also, why are you placed so high in the results? This guy is a beast....and manlier now because he took the ride.

Espy - I can honestly say our set in low tiers was the most fun I've ever had playing a tournament set. I didn't even realize we had a crowd until after the first match. Great seeing you again, as always, and hope to see you again soon!

Dphat - Thanks for randomly coming up to me and playing a few friendlies with me, I really appreciated that. I swear I wasn't trying to trick you or run you into the wall, though pushing you on that thing would have honestly been **** hard, lol. See ya at MLG Dallas!

Jerm - Well it seems as though we never met up in brackets at all, lol. Also, I think you enjoyed the ride more than anyone. You had this big-*** grin on your face the whole time.

Infinity - Great seeing you again, man! It had been too long. Though I can't rap, I am not gay. You're a **** for saying that, though it was exceedingly hilarious.

Cy - <3 My boy Colin! It's been too long since I've seen ya, was great to see you again, and I'm glad to see you placed so high!

UTDZac - I upsmashed the **** out of you at P4's, lol. Upload that match where the crowd cheers for Falco, if you haven't already! That was hilarious!

Illmatic - What did I do that was so funny? Was it the Peach/ROB thing? I hate that matchup!

D Disciple - We never talked but thanks for coming to HOBO!

Yosh - Sorry I disappointed you in low tiers, and that we weren't in grand finals together. I guess we'll have to wait until WHOBO to have an epic low tier battle!

PJ - idk lol. I'm glad Riot pushed you and not me.

Zori - You're a wimp! Couldn't handle the ride!

DMG - lol **** man, I've never seen anyone sleep like that at a tournament. Except for the couch guy at HOBO 13 or 14 or whatever it was.

Xyro - BIIIITCH!

Deva - Thanks for coming to HOBO, man! I really wish I could have played your Link! Hope you can make it to MLG Dallas!

Teh Brettster - Good seein' ya again! And we didn't have to play each other this time!

RT - no shoutout

Zigsta - FANTASIA IS THE BEST ANIMATED MOVIE EVER! DEAL WITH IT!

Fogo - I'm not gay! ***. It was cool to see you and to chat for some period of time.

Alpha - PK Fire! PK Fire! PK Fire! PK *epic rage goes on near us* "We cool, yeah?" LOL

Sync - I didn't really see or talk to you that much :\ oh well.

Tree - My Pikachu fails....I guess it wasn't ready.

Laurel - You should have taken the ride! Wimp!

Mr. BlueSky - Oh Mr. Blue Sky/Please tell us why/You had to hide away for so long/So long/Where did we go wrong? Nice tux.

Tallman - GARBAGE!

P4 - Fun money matches, as always. I won't CP Green Hill Zone next time, lol.

Leaf - Good seeing you again, though we never did our random character mm :(

Riot - BIIIIITCH! Good **** though, on discovering that dolly and making me be the guinea pig! That was the most fun I had all day!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
couchguy is legit. Gave me and Dphat a ride to the austin airport back for genesis

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I remember seeing couchguy at the drink station tournament. He slept the whole time, and he was sexy and buff. He is so hot! *LOTS of homo*
Well, he DOES work at a gay bar....

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
FotherMucker... I should've stayed and MM'ed people to atleast get my $20 back. 1 Dollar at a time...
Cause hardly anyone knows the Yoshi MU! (Till 3 Yoshi's entered one tournaments and the matches are enough for basic MU knowledge)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Couch Guy does not pose for anyone

Unless you give him a nice Couch of course

heytallman

CTALL
Dude for real, at the Drink Station...I thought somebody had come in there to die. No joke. Bobby and half of San Antonio were the same way at FunPlex.

edit: Zori you are an f'ing WIMP! Trela is more of a man than you.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
oh? sexy and buff? pics?
Pics don't do him justice.
I would say that you just need to come to an Austin smashfest with the rest of SA, but he doesn't host or go to those anymore either.

You'll have to stalk him at a corner store like (a certain player I won't name).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I remember trying to get some sleep. I don't know how DMG managed to do it with all that noise and hype going on.

Top Bottom