• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Wine is fine idc about that. I didn't even mean anything that I just said in my last post either. I'm just mad cause I keep doing bad.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Polt the wiis you played most of your finals on did not have saved matches, mostly because they were not hacked. Also I think there was a wii near the door you were playing on. That was probably Tampa's wii because it was gone before I had a chance to get to it. Don't expect all the videos to be up very soon. I have about eighty different things. I'll just try to get the really good stuff up first.

Edit: How many times do I have to say I'm going to put results up ...>.>?

Do you guys read my posts? lol

:rosalina:

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
more than water for ethopia xD

also trump man, u got SO much better since last time :3 even tho u beat chaz last time, u were no match to me at the time =P but this time u brought it...next time...i got u O-O srsrly...prepare yo self :pPPP ggs tho mad hype, tampa slightly good, etc etc. =P

i drank...about 8 1/2 single shots and or 4.5 dc shots
Mampam and I have been spamming the match up lol. Dfear im going to keep practicing it so I can continue to give you a challenge.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Polt the wiis you played most of your finals on did not have saved matches, mostly because they were not hacked. Also I think there was a wii near the door you were playing on. That was probably Tampa's wii because it was gone before I had a chance to get to it. Don't expect all the videos to be up very soon. I have about eighty different things. I'll just try to get the really good stuff up first.

Edit: How many times do I have to say I'm going to put results up ...>.>?

Do you guys read my posts? lol

Actually, I was able to save all of my finals matches. I think it was Viper's Wii that I played on for winner's finals and grand finals. I think he had some sort of capturing device, so he should be able to upload those matches... right?

:069:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Actually, I was able to save all of my finals matches. I think it was Viper's Wii that I played on for winner's finals and grand finals. I think he had some sort of capturing device, so he should be able to upload those matches... right?

I think he took it out during your matches. But if you saved your matches on the wii mabey he'll get to it.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh hmm he told me he set up a capture device on one of the TVs so you may have played on that( I don't know which TV he set it up on). He showed me the captured video files for those matches so your stuff should be covered. He'll be putting those on the Swamp *****s YT channel. The large majority of stuff I have is what was played on Xaltis' wii in the back corner(That elevated TV).

Edit: I know I said a quarter to nine, but apparently tio doesn't save pool .gifs so I have to make them my self >.>

doing so now.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, I made sure to save all of my finals matches. I also saved my matches with CO18 on another TV (the one with the weird sound coming from it).

Thanks again, 2Link. =)

Gindler

Smash Champion
1. I'm 18.

2. Alcohol is evil and should be eradicated from the world. I would never even touch the bottle containing it.

3. Soda is probably more tasty. At the very least, it smells a lot better.

:069: Good day, sir.
Soda is alot tastier, soda+alcohol is king though :oneeye: <wtf with the new dumb faces? :glare:

Master Raven

Smash Master
Alcohol is fine as long as you don't drink too much of it.

Same thing applies to all foods, albeit alcohol's consequences are generally a lot more severe.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Alcohol is fine as long as you don't drink too much of it.

Same thing applies to all foods, albeit alcohol's consequences are generally a lot more severe.

That's probably the dumbest thing i've heard.

Alcohol is bad no matter what. Just drinking alot of it is worse than drinking a lil bit of it.

Top Bottom