• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE --- July 10th-11th Pittsburgh, PA! CHECK FOR LIVESTREAM LINK!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yeah, we're hoping to make this the biggest tournament ever right before the world ends ^_^

M@v

Subarashii!
If I wanted this to be the last tourney ever, I would call it the mayan showdown and it would be on dec.20, 2012. This is 2010 btw.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
he's lying, it's totally in 2012

no one is going to a tournament on 12/20/12

we're getting so drunk you have no idea

...just in case.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
If I wanted this to be the last tourney ever, I would call it the mayan showdown and it would be on dec.20, 2012. This is 2010 btw.
Yo, I would do everything in my power to make that.

majinvegeta010688

Smash Apprentice
i know you went through the trouble to message me but alas i will not be able to attend because on the saturday when brawl is i will be on my way back from ocean city new jersey
at least i'll be able to play aginst juice again

edit: nevermind i can be there i read the date wrong i thought it was the 24th instad of the 10th

i don't know how i did that

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lmao@mayanshowdown

that sound so legit. i'm gonna throw a massive party on 12/20/12 and name it that...

:093:

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
If need be I can house a few people (depends on how many need housing). However, I do live in Butler which is only around a half hour away. So basically, if you drive to butler, i will house you. But you need to be abel to drive and have your own car for ours will be full. Pm me for details.

EDIT: My friends and I only really play brawl and only plan on going up the brawl day. So that's just a reminder to people who contact me about housing.

M@v

Subarashii!
We won't need prereg for this unless we start approaching the 100 person mark(which would be amazing). If that does happen, I will let you know the pre-reg situation.

M@v

Subarashii!
Possibly Saturday night, but definitely Sunday night, we will have crew battle for both games. this will include crew battle challenges(GE vs UFB hype?), and.....DRAFT CREWS!!!!

What are draft crews you ask? They are pretty much like a game of gym class dodgeball...except with smash. Each team gets a captain, and they pick their "crew" members for the battle. Then its played like a regular crew battle.

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
Possibly Saturday night, but definitely Sunday night, we will have crew battle for both games. this will include crew battle challenges(GE vs UFB hype?), and.....DRAFT CREWS!!!!

What are draft crews you ask? They are pretty much like a game of gym class dodgeball...except with smash. Each team gets a captain, and they pick their "crew" members for the battle. Then its played like a regular crew battle.
we definately need a pittsburgh brawl crew. xD. but the draft crews sound fun.

bobbyszy

Smash Cadet
Probly gonna go. and m2k id gladly money match your marth. like 5 bucks though cause i dont got that much money to throw away.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
So is this M2K guy showing up for sure? I'm looking forward to whupping him in that item match with guest commentary.

Umbra and Phoenix also want similar MMs. When did I become so popular?

Seriously though, it's been so long since I played any of you. Has Pittsburgh gotten any better? Does anyone plan on actually winning, or are you all going to roll over for the first out of state player you go up against? If any of you are on the east side, send me a PM, and we'll arrange for some pre-hope smash.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
So is this M2K guy showing up for sure? I'm looking forward to whupping him in that item match with guest commentary.

Umbra and Phoenix also want similar MMs. When did I become so popular?

Seriously though, it's been so long since I played any of you. Has Pittsburgh gotten any better? Does anyone plan on actually winning, or are you all going to roll over for the first out of state player you go up against? If any of you are on the east side, send me a PM, and we'll arrange for some pre-hope smash.
I LOL'd

10 Ohios

M@v

Subarashii!
*poke*

Tomorrow(technically today) housing info's going up, I promise. I've been busy with finals and stuff.

Also, Midwest people, how's it looking for attendance from you guys?

DTR

Smash Journeyman
im like 90% sure im coming to this with 2-4 others from the mw but we are all melee. i know lots of melee peeps that will probably go

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
*poke*

Tomorrow(technically today) housing info's going up, I promise. I've been busy with finals and stuff.

Also, Midwest people, how's it looking for attendance from you guys?
You know we wouldn't miss an opportunity to take Pittsburgh's money :3 We'll be there.

M@v

Subarashii!
Last time it was only 4 of you =P

But yes, I would love to take your money twice this summer, first being at Columbus. =D

Top Bottom