• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE --- July 10th-11th Pittsburgh, PA! CHECK FOR LIVESTREAM LINK!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Last time it was only 4 of you =P

But yes, I would love to take your money twice this summer, first being at Columbus. =D
MLG? I'm probly not goin to MLG. They tend to be expensive and have a way higher scrub-good player ratio.

Plus Collosalcon is the same weekend.

StoneColdLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WHAT007
I was planning on attending this but having a Brawl Plus tourny on the side. If anyone is interested in joining or helping support the Brawl Plus side tourny if possible please post. If you are interested please let me know

M@v

Subarashii!
I wouldnt mind allowing a brawl plus side tourney happening if people are willing to bring the equipment. I don't play it, so I'd leave it up to you guys to organize it.

vectorace

Smash Cadet
i can probly make it 2 days i only like like 2-4 hrs away depending on traffic so i shouldnt need anything but if some one were to offer i couldnt refuse =D.

i can probly bring a full setup as well soo. HYPE?

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
M@V this is during Artsfest you should be ashamed as a PSU student to be anywhere but PSU on this date. Anyway date means I will not be attended...

vectorace

Smash Cadet
ohhh i can bring a full setup and i may be able to convice some friends to come either both days or for brawl idk so maybe 2 more not includeing myself........so MORE HYPE!!!!!!!!!

also i read a bit back.....is the REAL M2K gona be at this thing...or is that another poser dude thing.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ima try really hard to make it out to this, i need to come out of retirement and bust out my pikachuuuuuuu

hype

M@v

Subarashii!
roughly 30 for melee, probably closer to 50 for brawl. I'd have to say somewhere in the 35-45 range at the moment.

Ohio still hasnt told me exactly how many are coming, so thats a big factor too.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll probably send out reminders to people that posted in the threas a couple weeks before the event. Some people post once and don't post again, mainly the local people.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm clarifying my LGL since a few people have asked. Its 50 ledgegrab limit, but MLG style, which means it only applies in a timeout. If the match ends in a timeout, whoever goes over 50 ledgegrabs loses. If both go over, its determined by stock and percent.

M@v

Subarashii!
Moar housing!

Buford: 2 people can house with him FREE. Lives in cranberry, about 25-30 mins from the venue. Pm him for details if your interested.

M@v

Subarashii!
I counted almost 60 people interested in brawl including aib. there are some people I know who are interested that haven't even posted either. Therefore, pools may happen for singles. If they do, they will start at the same time as singles are scheduled to start, and singles will commence immediately after pools finish.

Melee, same situation. You guys are looking 40+ strong as well.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Mav, LoCal should room with yoooouuuu.

And Fishy should take us there.

:093:

Top Bottom