• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How cool would it be if Skull Kid was in SSBB?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Skull kid

I think it wouldnt fit with skull kid, sure he was a villain for a time but it was the mask that was the evil, Majoras wrath could be in, smaller, or better yet, Theys hould put MAJORA IN IT
And im talking about the mask, Majora is the one that made the mask, he made it mask so no one would use its evil, anyway, Majora is a warrior.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
First of all I wasn't replying to your post, so now, all you have to do is "PUT" a sock in it.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
Skullkid said:
Okay, first things first. Skull Kid isn't a "little" character. He is a lead villain in a Zelda game-one of Nintendo's major franchises. Second only to Gannon(dorf) in that regard.

Secondly, I resent the implication that I don't think before I speak. Nothing I've typed so far could give any rational person that idea. You should probably read my posts before trying to judge me.

What a little failure you are, FireStar. But maybe your just young and don't know how to disagree without insulting people. In which case I hope you grow up soon.

First of all smart a$$ I wasn't insulting you in any way. I was incouraging you to think of "Better" characters to put in this game... Before you get all offended and $hit, take your time and cosider baby...

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
Master_Sheik said:
Point blank, Skull kid has an awesome array of tactics to employ in SSBB. His super, the moon crashing into the stage would offer at totally unique attack; not to mention his mastery of the dark-arts and nimble movements would usher in the uber light-weight villain. Maybe it’s just me, but villainy in SSB is dominated by ultra heavyweights like Bowser, Gannondorf, King K Rool, and King Dedede. With the exception of Metaknight and Mewtwo (who should be much heavier), I can’t think of an evil character who hasn’t packed on the pounds.
It's like reading straight from the SSBB player's manual! lol

I really don't get what some people have against Skull Kid. My only guess is they disliked Majora's Mask and are misdirecting that dislike toward it's villain (even though technically the villain was the Mask).

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
FireStar said:
First of all smart a$$ I wasn't insulting you in any way. I was incouraging you to think of "Better" characters to put in this game... Before you get all offended and $hit, take your time and cosider baby...

I agree. They dont seem to understand that though. Maybe when the came comes out we can make them pay online. I can see the future clearly and predict complete downfall for them. Firestar, when you get SSBB tell me so we can team up and show them.

JmcShocker14

Skullkid said:
Okay, first things first. Skull Kid isn't a "little" character. He is a lead villain in a Zelda game-one of Nintendo's major franchises. Second only to Gannon(dorf) in that regard.

Secondly, I resent the implication that I don't think before I speak. Nothing I've typed so far could give any rational person that idea. You should probably read my posts before trying to judge me.

What a little failure you are, FireStar. But maybe your just young and don't know how to disagree without insulting people. In which case I hope you grow up soon.
Maybe you need to grow up if you want someone like skull kid in this game. THink before you speak like firestar said. It makes no sense to call someone a failure if you dont know them. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!.

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
FireStar said:
I found the suggestion that I should "Use your head and think! Think before you decide to speak!" abrasive and insulting. If thats your way of ENCOURAGING (not "incouraging" hee,hee...) someone, you need a little work.

As for other characters, better or otherwise, this isn't the thread. Talk about Skull Kid and why he would or would not make a good addition to SSBB.

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
JmcShocker14 said:
Maybe you need to grow up if you want someone like skull kid in this game..
LOL@ This...

Why do I need to grow up because I want Skull Kid in the game? Is that some sign of immaturity?

As for why I called FireStar a failure its because he failed at posting in a sensible way. To suggest that I don't think before I speak (or post)-as you have- is just wrong.

Some of you have some growing up to do.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
Don't try to justify it. What I "The Great FireStar" is trying to say is that every little character doesn't need to be in this game! Thats all. Take the way you want. Doesn't bother me in any way. What ya'll need to do is calm down and stop getting offended over what I'm saying. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings about this..... But you "ALL" have to admit that I "am" right... >:ED

Master_Sheik

Smash Journeyman
FireStar said:
First of all I wasn't replying to your post, so now, all you have to do is "PUT" a sock in it.
I could truly care less as to whom you were replying to; my point is that you should not be inconsiderate and insulting towards others as you are now. For every ridiculously aggravating remark that you conceive, I can guarantee you that it only accelerates your already asinine reputation in this thread.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
Master_Sheik said:
I could truly care less as to whom you were replying to; my point is that you should not be inconsiderate and insulting towards others as you are now. For every ridiculously aggravating remark that you conceive, I can guarantee you that it only accelerates your already asinine reputation in this thread.
And I can "TRULY" care less as to what you think. So lets just shut down this thread! I wasn't insulting, I wasn't bein inconsiderate either. Maybe you think that because you don't know me. And I don't give a fly's butninunt about my reputation here. This is a board, it's not real life. You people get offended so easily and fast, it doesn't make any sense what so ever. I have given my opinion, so just stop replying to my posts... Better yet, keep my name out of your text babe...

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
FireStar said:
Don't try to justify it. What I "The Great FireStar" is trying to say is that every little character doesn't need to be in this game! Thats all. Take the way you want. Doesn't bother me in any way. What ya'll need to do is calm down and stop getting offended over what I'm saying. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings about this..... But you "ALL" have to admit that I "am" right... >:ED
LMAO! I'm getting tired of embarrassing you, and a few others, so I'm packing it up for the night after this.

What was I trying to justify exactly?

If you enter a thread about Skull Kid and say "Every little character doesn't need to be in this game. And no. It would not be cool is Skull Kid was in this game.", there is no way to take that than to believe you don't believe Skull Kid should be in the game. Fair enough. Just keep the insults to your self.

Also, if anyone needs to calm down, it is you. I know you nearly broke the "1/!" key on your keyboard.

FireStar, you are the reason abortion should remain legal.

Master_Sheik

Smash Journeyman
Actually, this insulting game of yours has become quite amusing to me, alas all good things must come to an end. As for your opinion, I am afraid that you cannot coherently express your opinions without defecating on others’. LOL, at any rate, this silly argument is growing tiresome. I suggest that you just skip along to the next thread where you might actually have a chance of winning an argument. As for this one, I do believe that Skullkid and I have you outmatched. Checkmate!

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
The only person here thats getting embarrassed is you. First of all, you don't know how to react at all. You've spent so much time on this board that you can't understad how someone would talk in reality. And how many times do I have to tell you people that I am not insulting anybody here. It's just that you guys don't understand me. ANYWAYS, this topic should be shut closed immediately. You guys need to grow up pronto.

And shiek, I don't have time for you either, so you can just go to bed right now. I don't have time for your insults. I'm tired of you guys trying to gang up on me. How do you justify yourselves?

D

Deleted member

*sigh*

I thought that this topic was going somewhere. Pass the popcorn, Zodiac.

Poor Skull Kid. The guy certainly needs flame-shields.

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Jeez...I didn't know an argument could brew up all becuase of Skull Kid...

deathblazer

Smash Apprentice
Well they should have put Skull kid in SSBM rather than Young Link. So yeah it would be cool to see a Skull Kid appearence.

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Well they should have put Skull kid in SSBM rather than Young Link. So yeah it would be cool to see a Skull Kid appearence.
I agree fully on that comment

nomis

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's Firestar and Jmc's job to just tread into these character discussions. I've seen how they work:

1. A thread comes up about a possible/suggested/fantasized character in Brawl.
2. Firestar says something along the lines of, "All these characters do not need to be in this game." Then insert a blatant insult.
3. Someone retaliates with an insult.
4. Firestar says it wasn't an insult, causing more of a discussion to increase post count on both sides.
5. Jmc joins in and agrees with what Firestar has to say.
6. He's totally ignored and more insults fly.
7. Firestar says to just close the thread and end the discussion, not bothering to counter-argue solid points.
8. I step in and troll the place.

But I still think WW Link > Skull kid. Majora's Mask didn't appeal to me much at all.

JmcShocker14

nomis said:
Well, it's Firestar and Jmc's job to just tread into these character discussions. I've seen how they work:

2. Firestar says something along the lines of, "All these characters do not need to be in this game." Then insert a blatant insult.
4. Firestar says it wasn't an insult, causing more of a discussion to increase post count on both sides.
7. Firestar says to just close the thread and end the discussion, not bothering to counter-argue solid points.

But I still think WW Link > Skull kid. Majora's Mask didn't appeal to me much at all.
This is so funny lol. i could barely read this without laughing.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
nomis said:

they both supported my Daisy idea

update young link to WW link and have Skull kid in too

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Ummm I dont mean to be offensive or anything but whats the deal with WW link? I'm sure they'll incorporate WW link INTO the original Link. WHy make 3 versions of Link in the single game? That's how I feel at least...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Ippius said:
Ummm I dont mean to be offensive or anything but whats the deal with WW link? I'm sure they'll incorporate WW link INTO the original Link. WHy make 3 versions of Link in the single game? That's how I feel at least...
my theory is like this

Link = TP link
Young Link = WW Link

everyone's happy

nomis

Smash Journeyman
Ippius said:
Actually we thought of replacing Y.Link with WW Link.

Regarding Daisy, I'd still rather her be an alternate costume (almost like in SSBM).

EDIT: Ah, xiangfeng beat me to it.

JmcShocker14

nomis said:

Regarding Daisy, I'd still rather her be an alternate costume (almost like in SSBM).

who is ww link?

ChaosEdge

Smash Cadet
Ok skullkid just judging by your name its evident that your opinion, although valid, is extremely biased. He would be a nifty character to the SSBB game, but you have to get off your high horse. You keep placing skullkid on a pedestal and saying that "he is the greatest villian" and "seconded only by ganondorf", lets clear things up...

Skull Kid = t3h roxzor

but

Ganon >>> Skull Kid

therefore

Ganon = t3h win

But all and all I do hope hes in the SSBB game, more the merrier =)

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
nomis said:

I absolutely disagree with Daisy only being an alternate costume. Mario has luigi, so why can't Peach have Daisy? Come on people!

Kick Daisy out!? Kick Daisy out?!

JmcShocker14

FireStar said:
I absolutely disagree with Daisy only being an alternate costume. Mario has luigi, so why can't Peach have Daisy? Come on people!

That makes alot of sense. Daisey needs to be in this game rather these people like it or not

xianfeng

Smash Hero
FireStar said:

you need to come to my Daisy support thread.
and if mario can get Luigi why can't DK get Diddy.

Skull Kid would make a great character but I have a sad feeling that Vaati will get in first :(

Top Bottom