• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* September 18th Tournament B.C. Canada! SFU BURNABY! LOCATION UPDATED!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I might decide to show up and get my butt kicked again.

Still no time/place though?
patience Vsin were getting a good place for you guys soon! It's gonna be at SFU Burnaby most likely if that helps you! :)

Meta: I'm ditching you for Daltsy in teams because we wanted to team for a long time and he doesn't come to Vancouver enough for our tournaments.. Sorry Evan hopefully you find someone else good! ;)

SKidd

Smash Master
If it's at SFU someone will have to pick me up (With a car) and bring me there

parental johns yo

J-Dizzle

Smash Rookie
I'm game for making you guys look good ;) I'll bring a few randoms if you need even more of an ego boost! I can bring probably 2-3 gamecubes, including discs.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I hope that Falcon head means you main Falcon. That'd be so legit.

Also Eric, I'm going to ask a few more buddies if they want to feed the pot for you or Manuel SION

Get@Will

Smash Champion
They're only maybes right now. I'll let you know when they're confirmed or if they even want to come. I'll let you know their gamer tag's if they're confirmed too.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
They're only maybes right now. I'll let you know when they're confirmed or if they even want to come. I'll let you know their gamer tag's if they're confirmed too.
Ok sounds good. :)

Do you remember playing Brandon? I think he is the only other one able to make it. Don't confirm anything quite yet, I'll sort things out, then tell you for sure who is in my part-ay.
Alright I will just put Brandon as a maybe for now :p

Diakonos

Smash Lord
The best thing is that if there are plenty of new people, they can play against each other too and not get destroyed. And then when they play Sion they'll be like "you can do that in this game?" :O

Bwmat

Smash Ace
supposedly my controller is terrible.

I don't really notice though

booshk

Smash Lord
it doesn't

i need a new controller
sion, the day you ditto chopz my eyes will implode.

btw sion i'm not sure when we can play. being a science student sucks, i have to preread everything. i wish i was like manuel YOU TRAITOR AHSDJSLFJLDSJFkl but yes. hopefully soon man, if not we'll play at the tournament of course :p

SO WHERE IS THIS GOING TO BE? eric, you can't have it at your house anymore right? man big sad fais all dai

Top Bottom