• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* September 18th Tournament B.C. Canada! SFU BURNABY! LOCATION UPDATED!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Dude, we need a hype tournament to carry us through the schoolyear with excitement. I demand everyone come, and their sisters.

Solid-Slade

Smash Rookie
Do you remember playing Brandon? I think he is the only other one able to make it. Don't confirm anything quite yet, I'll sort things out, then tell you for sure who is in my part-ay.
Were gonna have to start the Maple Ridge crew!! 1million dollar crew match anyone?

Metà

Smash Master
nah **** that

you're not even confirmed, and even if you do go you'll just end up teaming with tony

i'll just find a team mate at the venue, you all suck

scratch that, my previous offer still stands. apparently tony is now teaming with john.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
i think tonys teaming with tiep, evan ill team with you, jst promise to get rest kills >=(

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I think we need to have a serious update for who's coming and who is not coming. It got complicated the past few pages, haha.

Top Bottom