• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* September 18th Tournament B.C. Canada! SFU BURNABY! LOCATION UPDATED!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
There's a LAN party the same day as this, I might try and make it to both.

Really depends, if the LAN party gets boring I'll probably just go to this tournament later in the afternoon...

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
You know, I was actually thinking the same thing recently. Yeah, the Rotunda has been a great place to hold tournaments and smashfests, but then again, it was during the summer. There are many more students now and that room has a multi-functional purpose; We may run into some issues.

Also I got a job :3

Metà

Smash Master
On that note, we may also not want to use the atrium again, because that's mainly used as a cafeteria. it worked well during the summer, but there may be people there now...

I have another room we can use though, more information on that later. it's very close to that room though, and should be able to accommodate us

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
You know, I was actually thinking the same thing recently. Yeah, the Rotunda has been a great place to hold tournaments and smashfests, but then again, it was during the summer. There are many more students now and that room has a multi-functional purpose; We may run into some issues.

Also I got a job :3
Great, now you can money match me =]

I might not be able to make this anymore
jonz

Metà

Smash Master
It's in the same building as last time, but it's probably in a different room. Either way, it'll be within the vicinity of the room I hosted BCPM in (like 2 minute walk from it), so don't worry too much about the exact location right now. I'll have it confirmed by monday when I know which rooms are available.

Sion

Island of Horizon
It's in the same building as last time, but it's probably in a different room. Either way, it'll be within the vicinity of the room I hosted BCPM in (like 2 minute walk from it), so don't worry too much about the exact location right now. I'll have it confirmed by monday when I know which rooms are available.
sounds good then

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
hey I might be coming to this with Brennan and Calvin I'll pop back in by Wednesday to confirm or not I'm going to need a dubz partner if anyone is interested. ^_^

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
hey I might be coming to this with Brennan and Calvin I'll pop back in by Wednesday to confirm or not I'm going to need a dubz partner if anyone is interested. ^_^
He mains falcon, and he's not much worse than me. So he's pretty decent.

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Well, I finally figured out how to get to SFU (wow, that's surprisingly straightforward 0_0) but since this is my first time going to this tourney I have no idea what you mean by "the building I hosted in last time".

Oh well, at least now I'm confirmed.

Sion

Island of Horizon
well, i'm certain they'll post directions if that's what you're worried about =D

....cause that's what i'm worried about

Top Bottom