• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need this deleted or locked please. NO BUMPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anachromy

Smash Rookie
Update:
  • This isn't confirmed yet, but we could be getting a beastly addition. With the possible arrival of a 42" Plasma TV. You won't have to worry about lag due to it having a 0.001 ms response. Not confirmed yet, though. Also this would be for Saturday only.
Yeah... about my plasma... I highly doubt I can bring it... it's an extremely stubborn piece of electronics... and it's currently screwed into my wall... and doesn't want to come off of it... just tried... sooo... I'll just bring my 27" tube tv... which is pretty nice as well...

sorry to have to unhype the plasma...

but more hype for GROAT!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Yeah... about my plasma... I highly doubt I can bring it... it's an extremely stubborn piece of electronics... and it's currently screwed into my wall... and doesn't want to come off of it... just tried... sooo... I'll just bring my 27" tube tv... which is pretty nice as well...

sorry to have to unhype the plasma...

but more hype for GROAT!
Not a problem at all.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Found out about this thing on sort notice. if one can get me from boston or tell me how to get there from the bopston train station, I'll head to this. I usually can never get a ride to tournies, so I usually have to travel solo to other states. Which is hard.

If I could get a ride from NY/NJ, I would bring a full set up. Anyone can help out? If not then it is fine. I don't have to go to this so no big deal.

Allied

Smash Master
see everyone tommorow

someone get my little bad kid teevee :3

anyone down for beer pong teams?

ayo bloodcross i'll give you 2 dollars in person if you put my name in the title too for the lulz and i'll bring a setup

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ill make one more post...

if anyone coming from southern ct or ny/nj can give me a ride, i would love you. if not dont sweat it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, so I was completely ingored and one can't help me out it seems. or atleast answer back. Shame I am not some big name or one with the crowd to get some help from the smash community. W/e, I don't have to be at this thing then.

Prawn

Smash Master
who is this ally person and why does he think we care where he is

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
@Boxman: Tempest is bringing stream equipment. There is wireless internet but I had trouble getting on it when I was there yesterday. I'm getting help on it today, though.

@Alliied: Haha good stuff. I'll throw this Twitter link on the front page in big text as well as the livestream link once I get that.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Do the motel room TVs have RCA inputs (Yellow, Red, White)?
I don't know, I wasn't able to even check out the rooms recently.

RCA inputs, that's what they're called. WE NEED STUFF TO PUT THE RCA INPUTS INTO... SUCH AS VCRS, MODULATORS, DVDS, OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF!!! Some of my TVs don't have RCA inputs.

Also, just in case anyone asks... no we can't use the motel TVs for the venue LOL.

EDIT: I am heading to the venue now to setup and get ready. I will see you all there ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom