• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need this deleted or locked please. NO BUMPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion

Here's the anticipated signature. Thanks DarkDragon... or whatever your username is I'm braindead atm :(

Anyway I should be going back to the venue to get LEGIT pictures today, so you all can see how big the room can really be as well as the entire venue itself. I will probably post some sort of map indicating where the venue is, where you check in, etc...

There are 17 rooms in the conference building (which will be displayed on the map), and I'm hoping for at least 10 booked rooms for the weekend. I shall edit that point onto the front page. If anyone wants to book a room, simply post and I'll record it on the front page.

Foy

Smash Champion
10 rooms!!!! One for me... ill camp dat **** with a tv and conquer the rest of the rooms for Nation Of Foy

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
The Nation of Foy... more like The Salvation of Man (aka God).

lol good ****

Mana, does that mean you'll book a room (just to make myself sure)?

Also rofl

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to party so hard all day Saturday. Loud and belligerent drunk Spawn ftw.

Foy

Smash Champion
Thats what the gif is. This is more, party and smash then just smash. Massachusetts always treats me well when i go there. =]

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Way to not hyperlink the sig in the first post. Under it or above it (in hype typing) tell New England to go get hype and post "this"(the sig) over the boards. :)

Prawn

Smash Master
bloodcross if you need another person to run an event I would love to help out.

I've run like 5+ events before so I should be able to handle it. lemme know :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can bring a full setup but I'm only guaranteed to bring it Sunday I also don't have a Brawl disk.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
This is looking yummy! I wanna travel out to EC again for a big tournament, this could be it. If there is cheap housing I am so down.
It's 80$ per night. Split that amongst 5 people and that's $16 each. ;)

microwave, get the sig for your sig and advertise around your region please. :D

Bloodcross

Smash Champion

Attention New England, post this image in your Sig and make sure the hyperlink is within it.

Use this for format (add slashes in front of the last two tags)

[IMG][IMG][url] @Prawn, yeah sure you can help too. I'll need all the help I can get ^_^

Octave

Smash Ace
I am posting to confirm my attendance as well as two gamecubes. I would bring a TV but it's like 6". I will bring it if needed but nobody wants to play on that.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
It's 80$ per night. Split that amongst 5 people and that's $16 each. ;)

microwave, get the sig for your sig and advertise around your region please. :D
****, forgot to mention. It's $88 plus tax. My bad folks (hehe).

But yeah, what he said. Hype this up via sig

Bloodcross

Smash Champion

Here's a layout of the 2nd floor of the venue and the prices for booking a room.

The following is a list of rooms for a day accordingly:

Friday:
  • Room 124:
  • Room 125:
  • Room 126:
  • Room 127:
  • Room 128:
  • Room 129:
  • Room 130:
  • Room 131:
  • Room 132:
  • Room 133:

Saturday:
  • Room 124:
  • Room 125:
  • Room 126:
  • Room 127:
  • Room 128:
  • Room 129:
  • Room 130:
  • Room 131:
  • Room 132:
  • Room 133:

If you want a room, simply post and say, for example, "I want Room 124 for both days/Friday/Saturday" or something. This is a list for the first 10 rooms, once we reach over 10 rooms I'll create a new list for the last 7 rooms. As for my room, I get Room 138 on the 1st floor - just to let you guys know.

Taking a good look at the image is important. I'll post all of this on the front page too.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I want the room closest to the elevator for Saturday.

What is this $25 per person thing? Also I thought you said we could have 5 people in a room.

Also this is spring weekend for Uconn so there's like a 10% chance of me going to this now. o_O

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I want the room closest to the elevator for Saturday.

What is this $25 per person thing? Also I thought you said we could have 5 people in a room.
It's $25 per person for the last 7 seven rooms - the "additional rooms".

Yes you can have 5 people per room. My dad made the image himself, so some info may not be clear. I guess this means, it's 4 people per room but if you want 5 then by all means have 5. As long as if I get 10 rooms, I won't really care.

Edit: OH GOD NO! IS THERE SERIOUSLY A CON ON THE SAME WEEKEND? ****!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's not a con. Uconn is a school in Connecticut, like Uconn huskies you've maybe heard of.

Anyways at University of Connecticut every year there is a party weekend. This date falls on that party weekend.

MajorGamer14

Smash Cadet
I'd love to go, but I need 3-4 more guys to share a room with. Do we have to pay per night for motel rooms?

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Oh... ME! MEE!!! I want to go to GROAT. Count me in for this one ^.^

Jesus christ I'll be spending so much money at this... sorry guys, but imma chill with the MM's for this one...

But definitely count me in!

I'll be bringing both a Wii and a television :3

~MOP

noodles

Smash Champion
i reeeeally wanna go this. if i cant get a ride here anyone wanna grab me from a trainstation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom