• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need this deleted or locked please. NO BUMPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
To be fair, this was posted before the NY one I think.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yes that. there are two tournaments in mass the same day you guys didn't know???!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i was saying new york smashers don't want to go to one event over the other because of turnout splitting, and i'm sure that's how everyone feels even MA smashers.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
yes that. there are two tournaments in mass the same day you guys didn't know???!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i was saying new york smashers don't want to go to one event over the other because of turnout splitting, and i'm sure that's how everyone feels even MA smashers.
Right Prawn's tournament. Idk what happened... I guess he somehow picked up April 24th as the date... and somehow forgot about GROAT...

HYPE GROAT

Prawn

Smash Master
yeah guys i forgot about groat and then got banned before i could change the date,

this is the only tourny in mass chill dawgs

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else wanna book a room? Highly recommended to do so.
If I haven't already I should probably do so. My friend Nate is coming with me, and I'm trying to bring my friend Matt along, some new blood :). So yeah, I'd like to book a room for this, we're probably going to get there closer to 7:30... busy day on Friday, but yeah, I'll have more details later.

If we're doing it this way, I'm able to stay with anyone who's willing to stay with me :) but if need be, It'll just be me and Nate, and possibly my other friend.

I've never booked a room for a tournament, so IDK how it's supposed to pan out, so blood, if there's anything more you'd like of me information wise, I'd be glad to tell you :p

Also, I'll be bringing a set-up of my own, Nate will be bringing his set-up too, and my friend Matt, if he goes will be bringing a cube.

~MOP

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Alright update:

Friday I'll be adding additional FREE-TIME events - DDR! Plus I'll be providing a pizza party, pizza being from Papa Ginos most likely.

I'll take any other suggestions for party based video games. Wario Ware? :)

Also, if anyone wants to book a room, simply post here stating you want a room, your roommates, and which says you want (Friday, Saturday, or both) - picking a room number is optional yet not a necessity, I'll give you a default room if you don't choose your own.

noodles

Smash Champion
i only lost like my first 40lbs with it (really good number for a vidjo game tho) which was probably before i met you lool.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Just to make this clear to those who want to know, as I was recently asked this question...

Q: "Do reservations need to be made, or can we/I book as we/I arrive?"
A: "No. You can book as you arrive. We have the venue to ourselves, so no reservations will be necessary. But, you should let me know who you are rooming with so I can mark you down."

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + (Wii version), and Blaz Blue (PS3 or 360) should be added in this! Those are WAY too hardcore to not have friendlies.
It'd be nice if we can get future tournaments for either of those games as well...just saying.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll make it on Friday because of money restraints...And I was excited to play in smash 64 too(not that it seems anyone is bringing set ups anyways >_>)..probably because of the day/time it starts.

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
I should be able to come to this as well, with a cube/tv setup. This should
be one hell of a week with everything I hve planned O_o

Anyone
pm me if u want to practice for this!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I have no idea if I'm going to this or not.

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
yo who wants/needs a room? kuz I would stay with anyone just need some roomies! haha who's game? Also i need a partner for Melee and Brawl Doubles

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Friday is sexy time, a pizza party, SSB64 Singles, party games, free time (basically), and a day to stay the night.

I know why Friday is special Fatal ;)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'll be at this probably. Playing Lucario.

Or at least I would, if Lucario was in Melee.

If someone really wants to play Brawl though...
-DD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
BC, is it because you dont want me to bring pikapika to eat you and fatal again?

j/k

ily.

ill see what I can do about getting some people to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom