• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need this deleted or locked please. NO BUMPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
How late will things be running on sunday? I thought this was a sat sun monday tourney for some reason.. poop. I wanna hugs atomsk :(
There's no limit to how long I have the venue for on ANY of the days, there's no closing time. So I can't really say how long things will be running. For Sunday I'd say... idk 8-9PM? Not quite sure.

@Ally: Yeah shoot for "Worcester Rte 146 Com Lot (B)". The venue's location is on Rte 146-A, basically a direct shot.

@Atomsk: So you just want to join someone else's room? Any preference? Or are you just downright not getting a room? Also my bad @ spelling or whatever LOL

I want room 138 ;]
Oh baby 8)

Prawn

Smash Master
atomsk and whoever else is down with sippin on "soda" can room with me and dotzeb

Banks

Smash Hero
please invite the melee players who are expected to win to that room with soda and make them not good for sunday

thanks

Prawn

Smash Master
bloodcross im only getting a room saturday night if thats ok?

right now i think its me, mattdotzeb, and patg

anybody else can join but you gotta pay, we're splitting the room even

Prawn

Smash Master
anybody who wants to throw me 30 dollars down can be treated to a room to sleep in + i'll take care of your "soda" needs(even if it might be cheap it'll still get you crunk i promise)

plus you can drunk mm my sopo with your low tiers YOU MO****AS

get at me room 125 on saturday night

Prawn

Smash Master
if you pay for booze or bring your own or find someone else to get it sure i dont care as long as you leave when i tell you to

no ones drinking what i buy or sleeping in mah room without paying.

sorry broskis im too poor

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
One more day until GROAT begins! HYPE!!!

Just a few reminders that I will throw in in big azz text!

BRING SETUPS!!!!!
  • I know I haven't been updating the setups list on the front page. But all in all I say we have a large quantity in them. But we could definitely use more. TVs, Wiis, Game Cubes, SSB64 Equipment, PS3s, Xbox360s etc...
  • Another item to keep in mind are EXTENSION CORDS!!! I can only provide 2, so I could use some more extension cords.

BOOK ROOMS!!!!!
  • Please, if anyone else wants to book a room for a night or two this weekend, post here and let me know while including your roommates and a preferable room number if any (I can give you a default room number if you don't choose here). If you are a single individual and don't want to pay the $88 per room (by yourself) please let me know and I'll try to arrange a preferable roommate for you. The cost is $22 per person for a 4 person room. That would be great, thanks.

Previously Mentioned Updates:
  • Snacks/drinks/pizza will be sold during THE WHOLE WEEKEND.
  • I will be guaranteeing at least 7 TV's from ME ALONE - so expect a ton of setups.
  • We got the venue for infinite time - NO CLOSING TIME!!!
  • On Friday, the check-in time is 6PM or after - just a reminder that Friday is the smashfest and day for SSB64. Couple that with a pizza party and throw in a bunch of party games such as Mario Party, DDR, etc.
  • On Brawl day, we are considering POOLS. Since there is no limit to how long we have the venue for, I would think Pools would be a great addition - however only if we get 5 people + 1 TV per pool, which is definitely possible. As for Melee, up to you guys really. FINAL DECISIONS TO BE MADE DURING THE SPECIFIC TOURNAMENT!
  • The conference center building is the only building you need to go to. You don't have to worry about a "front desk" for checking in, because I'm pretty much taking care of all that. Simply go to the building and find me and that will be the "checking in", whether for venue fee, motel fee, or event fees.
  • Pinpoint location: When you get to the place, look for the building at the far left corner. There should be signs directing you to it as you go by, plenty of parking as well as it will show. I'll throw up some posters or fliers or something to direct you to the correct building easier. Or I can simply take more pictures of it from the outside, but hopefully the current pics I have now would help. Can't hurt to have more though.
  • We will be getting direct deliveries from Harry's Pizza. I'll probably make them $1-2 a slice depending on its size (Small, Large, X-Large).
  • Friday: For those coming on Friday you can arrive here at around 6PM or later. Heck you can come at 1AM for all I care since, again, THERE IS NO CLOSING TIME FOR THE VENUE!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
bloodcross im only getting a room saturday night if thats ok?

right now i think its me, mattdotzeb, and patg

anybody else can join but you gotta pay, we're splitting the room even
I know we talked about this, but I really don't remember the conversation. Brief me on it once more :laugh:

Also Ally if you're going to this you could get a ride with me and whoever is driving me (I should figure this out or I'm not going lol) if you get a bus to South Station in Boston.

Edit: Woah just looked at the first post. I'm going for all those days? Looks like it'd be expensive and ****... Can't I just come on Saturday night for the motel room and pay venue fee on Sunday? @_@

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Edit: Woah just looked at the first post. I'm going for all those days? Looks like it'd be expensive and ****... Can't I just come on Saturday night for the motel room and pay venue fee on Sunday? @_@
Yes you can just come on Sat night and pay venue fee on Sunday

It's not like Im gonna update the first post or anything ;)

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Update:
  • This isn't confirmed yet, but we could be getting a beastly addition. With the possible arrival of a 42" Plasma TV. You won't have to worry about lag due to it having a 0.001 ms response. Not confirmed yet, though. Also this would be for Saturday only.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
ANY Brawlers LEAVING ON SAT NIGHT THAT WOULD DRIVE ME TO THE BOSTON SOUTH STATION GREYHOUND BECAUSE I AM LEAVING ASAP (or on Sunday) PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WILL KISS YOUR BOOTY IF DONE RIGHT.
Someone help this man out!!

I wish I could do it but I have too much stuff to do, plus I might not have a car since it's going in the shop TOMORROW (OF ALL ****ING DAYS). I have to borrow my friends car, but I can ONLY use it to bring the setups/TVs.

Do you have a confirmed ride TO the venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom