• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberBob

Smash Apprentice
I would vote ridley, but he's gonna advance anyways and I just can't bear to see Snake eliminated.

So I guess my vote goes to Snake

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Snake and Peach are good and all, but Ridley is just so much more of a bad-***. Not to mention that he's never abandoned Nintendo like Snake.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Both Ridley and Snake are bada$$es but I'm voting for Snake because everybody is voting for Ridley and Snake has a cardboard box.

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
While I understand your disappointment in the matter, I have stated several times that my ultimate goal in this game was to ensure that all data was legitimate and accurate. To withhold my personal promise, I created a 25 post requirement that has yet to have any significant effect on the outcome of the game until now. I thought of it more like a speed limit: I don't mind if you went a little bit over, but if I saw you were endangering the lives of others through reckless driving, then I found you to be in violation of the law.

In this case, the rule was only meant to prohibit illegitimate voters, and I began to observe one particular poster that seemed quite suspicious. With the final rounds nearing, I've also noticed several new members who sprang up with just over 25 posts accumulated as quickly as possible (You being one of my suspicions, swim2007) -- with the sole purpose of voting in this game I might add. I should've just disqualified those players, but before the start of Round 27, I impetuously doubled that requirement out of spite.

Phoenix Rising has voted in previous rounds and I have deemed him a legitimate voter. It just wouldn't seem right to invalidate his vote now just because of an unfortunate circumstance that was completely outside of his control, and had absolutely nothing to do with him.

I'm sorry, but my decision is final, I'm hoping everyone will enjoy the final round no matter who's favorite characters weren't able to make it this far.

Limit thank you for your kind explanation and I now can see that it was the fair thing to do. (I have been registered since october though before this thread was ever made and I have made legitamate posts to get to where I am so I dont think I am suspicious :chuckle:)

By the way what is the format going to be for today and when will voting begin?

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Hm, I want to go for Snake, but my chivalrous side wants to vote Peach. Snake has a better chance for second so I'll go with him.

Snake FTW!!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
You can't eliminate Snake, hes the best character ever. There just so happens to be a lot of Ridley fanboys on this forum. Besides, your not supposed to put two of the most popular characters in the same bracket. X_x

$N4kE

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luigi has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 29 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The final battle is now underway. I'd suggest you read the rules, and think before you vote.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Are there any other metroid characters that people want in? If not Id say Ridley should be in since only samus is in there right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom