• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash II Brawl & Melee tourney October 11, 2008 @ GA World Congress Atlanta GA

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You cant respond when im right...
Dont worry though im definitely gonna talk with you 1st thing saturday. You trying to trash talk me is all good, but straight up lying on or about me is something else. For someone not worth it you sure have spent alot of time going through my old post's, jumping in me and Elliots beef and making up things about me (Me being at AWA)... Someones confused. Thong your not showing up everything you say is irrelevant. Everything I need to say to Elliot im going to say it to him in person. You should know that. As Ive come up to you everytime we were suppose to meet. So see you saturday.

Nica sucks...
random im ****ing up your house today:laugh:

I am bringing two other people with me. I have two Wiis with Brawl, a 360, and a PS2. I'm hoping that the combination of the latter two will get someone in for free.

Also, someone bring Naruto 4.
i will we can play today form my understanding we are sleeping at the same place :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
one day away. This thread has been around since early July, so I hope it gets some really good numbers for brawl.

Is it still really really hard to get gas in Georgia? Ill be coming up i-75 and i dont wanna get stuck cause i cant find any gas

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
marty i call dibs on your white controller for GGXX tournament matches
i'll need it to beat flashmetroid

Leh

Smash Ace
Im accepting all Brawl MM's again my Snake.
$5 Minimum.
Come get some nubs.

And i challenge REFLEX to a MM. I wanna fight a good wario.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
anyone wanna mm my yoshi. dont be scurred. its ok to lose to a yoshi main. i beast. in brawl that is. I also play other chars too though so.
I might take you up on this offer. I don't know anything about fighting a Yoshi.
Your Yoshi vs. my Meta Knight?

btw, the one to take down flash will be me. :chuckle:
:laugh: That's cute, it's good to aspire and have dreams and such.

Milln

Smash Champion

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its raining MM's up in this *****...

as a show of one-upmanship aganst leh, you wanna MM for $10 milin?

Gingerr

Smash Lord
If I have the money I'll be accepting most MM's, my Meta Knight vs. your ????, just for the hell of it.
Don't underestimate me because I'm a girl :O
I'll be the short, pale girl with really short black hair, probably dressed way too nicely for a tournament. Hit me up! :D

Umby

Smash Master
If I have the money I'll be accepting most MM's, my Meta Knight vs. your ????, just for the hell of it.
I'll be the short, pale girl with really short black hair, probably dressed way too nicely for a tournament. Hit me up! :D
Gonna underestimate you for the lulz. :o

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
her zelda was sick nasty. i can only imagine how crazy the meta knight is

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Im accepting all Brawl MM's again my Snake.
$5 Minimum.
Come get some nubs.

And i challenge REFLEX to a MM. I wanna fight a good wario.
$5, 2 out of 3?

I've got all the Wario you'll ever need. <3

Milln

Smash Champion
MILLN!!

Oh, hell yeah I'm down for kicking your ass. Look for the short black kid, probably in a polo or grey hoodie.
Pfffffffffffffffffft. Random Fsmashes > Sonic

its raining MM's up in this *****...

as a show of one-upmanship aganst leh, you wanna MM for $10 milin?
No, because you spelled my name wrong and that makes me very sad inside. ;.;

Some Dave guy told me you were trash. x= lawlalwlwlalwlawlalwal

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Maybe I am compared to some of you, but I definitely know what I'm doing. I just wanna get some games in for funsies!

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
I hate to say it on last minute but plans for the tournament have changed. The room number is now B409 instead of B203. I'll have signs throughout the facility redirecting everyone and I'll put a sign on the other door letting people know the tournament room has changed. I'm sorry to tell you guys the day before but it's in the exact same building as before.

Milln

Smash Champion
I hate to say it on last minute but plans for the tournament have changed. The room number is now B409 instead of B203. I'll have signs throughout the facility redirecting everyone and I'll put a sign on the other door letting people know the tournament room has changed. I'm sorry to tell you guys the day before but it's in the exact same building as before.
Noted. Thanks.

WAIT A SECOND.

409 is over 200 more than 203. Does that mean we have to walk farther?!?!?1 XDDD

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, dawgs. I can't make it tomorrow. I gotta get this crap notarized, and it is a long ride. Real talk. I hate it when crap happens at the last minute. Me and heartz are down for the count. good luck

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Hey, there's a free parking lot you can park at. Make sure you park at the free parking lot, not the ones you pay for. Secondly, if you need to bring in equipment, just come to the front near the Andrew International Blvd Entrance and call me and I will come out and help you with the equipment. Once you get it out of your call you can drive your car to the free parking lot.

This goes to everyone out there, make sure you guys park in the free parking lot. If you are bringing equipment just come to the Andrew International Blvd at the front near that street and call me and we can unload your car from there and then you can park in the free parking lot.

Guys and listen, make sure if you are bringing equipment you come early. If I have too much of a certain equipment and you come late then I can't let you in free for your equipment. It does not good for us to have equipment not being used and laying around. So get there early to ensure that. We will be very lax back as far as Wii and TVs go (since we'll need as many of those as we can get) but as far as any other equipment you will need to get there early to ensure your half or free entry.

Remember, also the room has changed to B409 instead of B203. It's in the same building and everything but just a different room. There will be signage throughout the building letting you all know where the room is anyway.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
bears are scary will probably be bringing a wii + brawl instead of a TV but i'll have him post here to be sure

o here nicaboy / lil dong re: why they are "suddenly" playing at IC2

LMAO!

Hey Tong. You and your girlfriend Elliot coming to Impact Clash? I haven't forgotten about you guys. I haven't chumped anyone off in a while. So you two will do.
just saw that in the other topic dunno what you want to make of it

HyperTheHedgehog

Smash Journeyman
is it too late to pre-register?

Hyper the Hedgehog
Brawl
bringin' and wii and barwl

Also, i see that controller mods aren't allowed... I changed my controller's cstick for a normal control stick, do I have to change it back?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
is it too late to pre-register?

Hyper the Hedgehog
Brawl
bringin' and wii and barwl

Also, i see that controller mods aren't allowed... I changed my controller's cstick for a normal control stick, do I have to change it back?
thats weird..id say to be safe bring a regular controller

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I'd say that's a pure cosmetic change. It doesn't change or alter any sort of function on the controller, it just looks and feels a bit different. I'd allow it. :D

Name: George
Games: Brawl
Equipment: Wii & Brawl
Hometown: Hoover, AL

Saltix

Smash Lord
Hey, there's a free parking lot you can park at. Make sure you park at the free parking lot, not the ones you pay for. Secondly, if you need to bring in equipment, just come to the front near the Andrew International Blvd Entrance and call me and I will come out and help you with the equipment. Once you get it out of your call you can drive your car to the free parking lot.

This goes to everyone out there, make sure you guys park in the free parking lot. If you are bringing equipment just come to the Andrew International Blvd at the front near that street and call me and we can unload your car from there and then you can park in the free parking lot.

Guys and listen, make sure if you are bringing equipment you come early. If I have too much of a certain equipment and you come late then I can't let you in free for your equipment. It does not good for us to have equipment not being used and laying around. So get there early to ensure that. We will be very lax back as far as Wii and TVs go (since we'll need as many of those as we can get) but as far as any other equipment you will need to get there early to ensure your half or free entry.

Remember, also the room has changed to B409 instead of B203. It's in the same building and everything but just a different room. There will be signage throughout the building letting you all know where the room is anyway.
What time do equip bringers need to be there again?

C......

Smash Apprentice
?!?! u not makin this marty?

btw im not sure if i have a secure ride, hit me up Evan

Top Bottom