• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash II Brawl & Melee tourney October 11, 2008 @ GA World Congress Atlanta GA

nice1

Smash Lord
flex is so amazin that when he does teams and theres only 3 chairs he is kind enough to give up the chair and stand. That man is II Good. :)

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Regardless of the amount of ppl, more than likely the majority will be standing. I'd gladly give up a seat to make a person comfortable for their matches.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
somebody's gonna get drunk and pull off either the sickest combo in brawl history or the biggest epic fail we'll all look back on. I await to see this.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Im a ***** and am ducking you again lil kong.

Its over... you or elliot better never say anything to me again. You've hid behind her twice and now your ducking again? Thats the last time. You or him say anything to me im going to... well you'll see. Im done.

Yo Nica me and my crew are only staying to about 4 ( i gotta get a few zzz's in before work). So if you and your bro are staying you think you can find a ride back?

Yo! Nice1 what all you entering?

Hey Impact Clash pre register 4 people for me.

Lil Kong
Forest Park
Soul Calibur 4 & Neo Geo BC

Leviathangod
Forest Park
SC4

Ote Dogg
Forest Park
SC4

Smythe
Acworth
DOA4

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Yea I guess it's impossible that Tong has real life responsibilities

But to make your wallet not feel cheated I'll propose this: after we play for $100, I'll play you again for $50 or $100

Also whoever the dude was who wants 64 MMs I'm in for that too

GET HYPE

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Yea I guess it's impossible that Tong has real life responsibilities

But to make your wallet not feel cheated I'll propose this: after we play for $100, I'll play you again for $50 or $100

Also whoever the dude was who wants 64 MMs I'm in for that too

GET HYPE
"You or him say anything to me im going to... well you'll see. Im done."

Read that and follow it or your going to have major problems saturday. Just to remind you im not xif or one of your friends on this board. Im trying to save you the pain and embarrassment.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
"You or him say anything to me im going to... well you'll see. Im done."

Read that and follow it or your going to have major problems saturday. Just to remind you im not xif or one of your friends on this board. Im trying to save you the pain and embarrassment.
Wait what? so is the money match happening?
It'd be good hype on the DVD thing since smash players in general are pretty cheap with money.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I dunno if you are talking about the 64 money matches, but I will be wearing a shirt with the Arizona flag on it and it says "64 MM" on the back or something. I dunno I will make SOMETHING I guess. Just look for the kid with the Arizona Flag shirt.

So we got some legit 64 MM going down? I would love it if we had enough people to throw our own little 64 tournament.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i'm gonna make sure that match goes down, even if i have to find both of them and drag them to each other. IC2 should be fun, though, regardless. On a side note, who do you play in NGBC, Kong? I'm curious because i didn't know anyone still played that game, and we may have to get some matches

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna make sure that match goes down, even if i have to find both of them and drag them to each other. IC2 should be fun, though, regardless. On a side note, who do you play in NGBC, Kong? I'm curious because i didn't know anyone still played that game, and we may have to get some matches
i know how my temperment is and im tired of playing these games with those guys : elliot calling me out when im not around, thong ducking me(since G4S) and them spreading lies(me running away or even being at AWA), my friends calling me saying the two of them are trashing me. Its not worth it to me considering it all started with a MM that should have just been played without excuses(Thong). So its probably be in his best interest to avoid me. But yeah I just got into it (NGBC) a couple of months ago and I like it. I use just about everyone, but Rock and Robert are my faves. Me and my friends play every major fighting game so we will be down to play some matches for fun.

nice1

Smash Lord
Its over... you or elliot better never say anything to me again. You've hid behind her twice and now your ducking again? Thats the last time. You or him say anything to me im going to... well you'll see. Im done.

Yo Nica me and my crew are only staying to about 4 ( i gotta get a few zzz's in before work). So if you and your bro are staying you think you can find a ride back?

Lil Kong
Forest Park

Leviathangod
Forest Park
SC4

Ote Dogg
Forest Park
SC4

Smythe
Acworth
DOA4
just doing smash. thought about doin doa4 but it's been a long time since i played.

nicaboy

Smash Champion

Lil Kong
Forest Park

Leviathangod
Forest Park
SC4

Ote Dogg
Forest Park
SC4

Smythe
Acworth
DOA4
ya man i got a ride dont worry about me the only reason why im riding up with you guys is because if i am staying by you the night b4 might as well go up with you too:laugh: so ya i got a ride no worries.

@marty im not sayin it again me you arcana hearts :mad:

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
just doing smash. thought about doin doa4 but it's been a long time since i played.
Yeah i feel ya on that. I was thinking about entering Brawl, but it kinda got drowned out in the other games ive been playing especially SC4 and the fact that none of my friends take Smash serious T-T, but one of my homeboys is good at DO4 you should play him. So what you gonna play Melee, Brawl or both.

nice1

Smash Lord
both brawl and melee but only melee singles and the way this looks might b only brawl singles lol doubt we'll get to dubs. o yea sure i'll play your friend in doa4

SleepyK

lol, why hasn't anyone thought of "thong" before? it's too good.

I dunno, in my opinion it'd be better just to play the matches and end it civilly instead of having a silly drama aura hovering around any tournament you guys are at.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'll try to work with you. I have a laptop with a DVD drive so if you bring these discs I can rip them to my computer and let you hang on to the discs if you'd like. But I am still weary of DVD Recorders since I think they may cause delay during game play. Make sure you test it out before you bring it. We'll test it out off the jump though anyway. But I'll try my best to give you your footage back.
Okay then. I've concluded noticeable lag on SDTVs, which I assume we would be using. I haven't gotten any complaint of lag since I've used it at monthlies, and I myself have not noticed any (and I am sensitive and easily frustrated by lag, lol).

Although it probably shouldn't be used for Melee just to be safe. ^^

SleepyK

we can test it out for melee.
Anyone need a ride to this?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
we can test it out for melee.
Yeah, we could try that. What better way to test out lag then by playing a rigorous technical game on it, right?

OcTIx, let's do Melee friendlies before Barlw (if you're arriving before 10:30). I blow at that game so no worries (hint, I don't even own that game nor have I played it for nearly a year until recently).

Saltix

Smash Lord
Yeah, we could try that. What better way to test out lag then by playing a rigorous technical game on it, right?

OcTIx, let's do Melee friendlies before Barlw (if you're arriving before 10:30). I blow at that game so no worries (hint, I don't even own that game nor have I played it for nearly a year until recently).
mmk. I think I may ask LordAxl for a ride there so don't worry about time lol.
secret:Waba had a smash bros melee tourney back in 2006 i believe. I got 2nd place, and lost to someone who didnt own the game :[

I didn't KNOW anything about melee back then though

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
thong is about as new as middle school gets

like i said lil dong, i don't care what you think about me not being able to attend. if we bump into each other, we can play. i will make an effort to reach the next big multi-fightinggametournament nearby here cause I know you like those. alternatively you can take elliot up on his match, since he's willing to play you for whatever amount we were going to play for.

it's true i cannot attend this tournament, but as the entirety of smashboards knows, elliot hasn't spent any time running from the brawl mm so you don't have any excuse to duck out of both our matches because i(only one person) am not showing.

dookdigity if you're still in the area after like Tuesday 5PM eastern(however likely), we can play cause I haven't had anyone to play in s64 forever and i want to actually play s64 with people.

imo elliot can represent me at brawl and s64 but if anyone wants me to represent me then we cannot do it this weekend.

that's the bottom line.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
thong is about as new as middle school gets

like i said lil dong, i don't care what you think about me not being able to attend. if we bump into each other, we can play. i will make an effort to reach the next big multi-fightinggametournament nearby here cause I know you like those. alternatively you can take elliot up on his match, since he's willing to play you for whatever amount we were going to play for.

it's true i cannot attend this tournament, but as the entirety of smashboards knows, elliot hasn't spent any time running from the brawl mm so you don't have any excuse to duck out of both our matches because i(only one person) am not showing.

dookdigity if you're still in the area after like Tuesday 5PM eastern(however likely), we can play cause I haven't had anyone to play in s64 forever and i want to actually play s64 with people.

imo elliot can represent me at brawl and s64 but if anyone wants me to represent me then we cannot do it this weekend.

that's the bottom line.
So many people told me not to even waist my time with the two of you from the start. I should have listened. You two are dead to me... not literally.

Btw Thong. My girl is asian and she read that last post. She saw your name and said you must be asian. I said yeah and she laughed and said "The words lil dong should NOT be coming out of his mouth" XD

Gerbil

Smash Champion
My girl is asian and she read that last post. She saw your name and said you must be asian. I said yeah and she laughed and said "The words lil dong should NOT be coming out of his mouth" XD
Same girl we saw that day oh so long ago right? I really gotta give her that one haha... :p

<3 all

nice1

Smash Lord
*looks at topic*

Good luck getting that to fly at a fighting game tourney. They dont want to sit around for 15 hours on one game that isnt marvel. And I honestly dont blame them, infact I agree with them.
or they can watch a struck match run around the venue like at final round.

Milln

Smash Champion
sadly funds are low, so I'm not gonna go to IC2 and will attend a local mario kart wii tournament and laugh since I am not good at the game :laugh:

h8 h8 h8 h8 h8 h8. =\ You're just afraid of getting revenged all over. I see how it is.

Top Bottom