• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Cruxis, you're getting booked because ur "breaking the law on TV" (committing infractionable behaviour in a thread that gets more outside traffic) versus "breaking the law in your neighbourhood playground" (like local threads where the actions are still bad, just no one notices cause no one goes there.

aka, at least don't get caught bro :p.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
might not be able to go anymore... will know in the next few days

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
if i have money/can get off work/have a ride/have a place to stay i will try to go to this.

Just came here to say if you live in the US u dont need a passport instead you can get an enhanced driver license which is cheaper then a passport and u can get it quicker. The enhanced license lets u go to canada and some other places. (not as many places as a passport). Anyway just wanted people know this, maybe u can put it in the op b/c passports might be to expensive for some people.

Bing

Smash Master
if i have money/can get off work/have a ride/have a place to stay i will try to go to this.

Just came here to say if you live in the US u dont need a passport instead you can get an enhanced driver license which is cheaper then a passport and u can get it quicker. The enhanced license lets u go to canada and some other places. (not as many places as a passport). Anyway just wanted people know this, maybe u can put it in the op b/c passports might be to expensive for some people.

Hey thanks. Really appreciate the tip :)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Hey thanks. Really appreciate the tip :)
i got my enhanced license a couple of months ago in NY, i imagine its the same all around the US but i have not looked it up myself, but its worth people looking into. and NP

Tin Man

Smash Hero

I'll edit it in!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Lol do American passports turn to dust or something a week after you get them? Mine doesn't expire until... 2013 iirc, and I got it 4 years ago almost.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
“ You know I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead
Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to fight?
Why am I trying to see when there ain't nothing in sight?
Why am I trying to give when no one gives me a try?
Why am I dying to live if I'm just living to die? ”

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Were people really upset about this being announced early? lol
It's just a tourney thread.

Anyway, applying for my passport later this afternoon, hype.

Going to be awkward getting here though, I want to try and make it so I miss no more than a half day off of work. One day tops.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Dear Hawaiian Bryan,
Why you so fly? All the ladies I know wanna know me but they wanna know you more.
They on my D about yo D, son!

Knucks bro.
Composer

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
just found out like 15 mins ago that i can go to this. Will post housing deets later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom