• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite Bits - 3 DAY Brawl/Melee - October 23-25 - Miami, FL (Read quote top 1st pos

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Bump.

How many people are going right now?
attendence is gonna be massive itself

-yesterday i had 35 people at the anime con for brawl.

-10 people from my school crew would be going

-10-12 people from NC will be coming

-6 from Jacksonville

-10-12 estimated from orlando

-7-10 from naples

-10 or more from the locals in broward area

-about 20-30 locals in miami

And that is for Brawl itself.......................
I can bring a setup for Brawl and a setup for Melee.
Also, I should have a car by then, and I can provide rides for people that need it. I'll be coming from the road that connects Naples and Miami. I'll also likely be renting a hotel room, and will be willing to share it with up to 4 other people, unless rooms are needed badly by some people, in which case will sleep like dogs.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Put melee down and I'll most likely show. :)
Will do... at least trying to >_<

Well right now as far as updating this, I'm gonna hold it back for now since Yasumicon is happening soon and I gotta focus on hyping that for awhile.

I've mentioned a page or 2 back that a discount will be offered at the day of the event to cut the costs of paying the door fee to half for the whole 3 days if you bring a TV and Wii (and cube for the melee matter). you'll be paying $15

DFEAR

Smash Hero
8bit/eddy is hosting a massive tourney!? oh that is good stuff :3 +man points for u man.

ill be here of course :3

nevershootme

Smash Master
8bit/eddy is hosting a massive tourney!? oh that is good stuff :3 +man points for u man.

ill be here of course :3
well yea this has been in the works since last month...

made some talks with the dude running the con, so I told him I wanna take over the Smash tourney, and he said ok you can do it, tell me what you need.

so... huge venue, nothing to pay from my end, huge tourney with other games, Yahtzee...

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
By the way, I'm trying to get those quote boxes to come up, but they either show my name or not the box at all. How do you do it? I wanna do it for my tourney.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh xD didn't think it'd be that simple. I was trying to write the thing, write the [/QUOTE] boxes, and they failed on me.

nevershootme

Smash Master
MAJOR UPDATE:

In the coming weeks, I will be working with the staff on running a few tournaments before this event. No date has been set in stone... but this is gonna be an important one if you want to avoid paying the venue fees for this tournament :) So... smash, arcade gaming, and uh... some rusty ddr lol

The location will take place at Boomers in Dania Beach (Off Stirling rd), We will have cash prizes and additional prizes. In addition, you can win your free passes to this event and ONLY pay the tourney fee! and own people in Mini Golf

mohongwort

Smash Cadet
8 bit if you live minuites away from the best players then why arent you 1of them cause the last time i checked you spammed

DFEAR

Smash Hero
attendence list for boomers GOKARTRACING

1.dfear
2.8bit

anyone else....mad fun!!!

nevershootme

Smash Master
because i actually live 5 minutes away from those 3 people at my house

dfear, mmm now that i think about it, god**** the lines... really, but with the pending tourney, you get to ride it while playing smash, i think.... but you can't ride the roller coaster :( I think it's better off schooling people in golf

nevershootme

Smash Master
official list of tournaments happening for this event

BlazBlue
Call of Duty: World at War
Gears of War 2
Halo 1
Halo 3
King of Fighters XII
Madden 2010
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Rock Band
Soul Calibur 4
Street Fighter 4
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I'm in charge of that)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (I guess i'm in charge of that)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom

nevershootme

Smash Master
Ok...

Reminder, If you bring a TV and wii (with brawl and everything unlocked). you can pay $15 for the weekend (door fee...) instead of $30

Also, I will pick select people to be a part of my staff for this event... You will be given free entry to the convention and only pay tournament fees

Also... Billy Mitchell (World Record holder) and possibly Ben Heckerdorn (System modder, known for portable Xbox 360) will be coming

ALSO, This tournament will have BRAWL AND MELEE (And other games). SO LET ME KNOW...

Top Bottom