• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite Bits - 3 DAY Brawl/Melee - October 23-25 - Miami, FL (Read quote top 1st pos

DjKaos

Smash Rookie
Event Organizer/Promoter here again - Don't know where the hype went on this board, but the tourney is still on. nsm isn't running it, but the rules are still the same, the pot is still 100% of entry fees, and I've got top notch guys heading up all my tourneys including nsm's friend Luc (not sure what his SN is here) and The Will.

And the Smash tourney is only part of the show. I've got tourneys running for 13 other fps and fighters, another 150+ systems with all genres of games, a museum with almost every gaming console ever made (and you can play them all), and TONS more.

I've been busy promoting this across the state the last few weeks and I've even got people flying in from Texas, so you don't want to miss this.

http://www.infinitebitsconvention.com

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
This may be just about the greatest event in video game history...unless MK is really banned, then its just lame :/ (and Im not just saying that because I use him...well, maybe...) but I'll be there for the con either way.

if there is itnerest and time, I will hold a smash 64 tourney. If I'm seriously lacking TV's, I would have to put Brawl only.
Im all for 64... in fact, lets just ditch brawl and melee all together and only hold 64 tournaments from now on XD

DjKaos

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure... last month I had 4 tickets purchased from two different cities in Texas on the same day. Posting their contact info here would be rather unprofessional, so unfortunately I can't give you their names. They might not even be coming for Smash...

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
*bump* I plan on going. Just for the brawl tournament though. I may bring a set up. Is it possible to pay for tickets there, for the convention? Just in case I change my mind...

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
*bump* I plan on going. Just for the brawl tournament though. I may bring a set up. Is it possible to pay for tickets there, for the convention? Just in case I change my mind...
you really should play so you can back up that **** talk u do in the brawl section.

seeing as how youve been to like 1 legit tourney.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
you really should play so you can back up that **** talk u do in the brawl section.

seeing as how youve been to like 1 legit tourney.
you know in order to call some1 out u kinda need to be good... ;)

*runs*
I don't trash talk. It's not my style. And it's not respectable. I've improved a lot since I don't play wi fi much now, and been going practically all Metaknight. I'm confident this time.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I was given charge of this a little late but I'm trying my best to make this work. People, I need some support and I need to know who can bring full setups for Melee, Brawl, or both!!

Are all three days going to be tournaments? And if so, does it matter which day you go?
Depending on how many setups I get, I'm thinking about doing Brawl singles on Saturday and Melee singles on Sunday. Either that or I'll do both single tournaments on Saturday then do Brawl doubles on Sunday.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN BRING FULL SETUPS!!!

Obsidiotic

Smash Cadet
I was given charge of this a little late but I'm trying my best to make this work. People, I need some support and I need to know who can bring full setups for Melee, Brawl, or both!!

Depending on how many setups I get, I'm thinking about doing Brawl singles on Saturday and Melee singles on Sunday. Either that or I'll do both single tournaments on Saturday then do Brawl doubles on Sunday.

Alright then I might be able to go thx man.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
ill be there, i have 4 people coming from ft.lauderdale but only for melee and is there gonna be doubles for melee??

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I can bring like three melee setups but I'm also bringing two other people so it will be one setup from each of us. That includes 3 television, 3 melee disc, 3 memory cards, 2 cubes/1 wii.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Can you do melee sunday? Homecoming is on saturday so we won't be able to come if the tourney is on saturday. Then again it's really up to you.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I can bring like three melee setups but I'm also bringing two other people so it will be one setup from each of us. That includes 3 television, 3 melee disc, 3 memory cards, 2 cubes/1 wii.
That works. Thanks for the contribution.

Can you do melee sunday? Homecoming is on saturday so we won't be able to come if the tourney is on saturday. Then again it's really up to you.
I gotta talk to the convention's head to confirm but I really want to do Brawl on Saturday then Melee on Sunday.

Yo Ruuku I'm coming and bringing a full setup. Let's hype this up!
Chaz, I appreciate the support. Are you bringing a full Brawl setup or both a Brawl and Melee setup?

is the melee tournament double or single elimination?
Both the Melee and Brawl tournaments will be double elimination.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN BRING BRAWL, MELEE, OR BOTH FULL SETUPS!!! REMEMBER THAT IT DECREASES YOUR WEEKEND DOOR FEE TO $15!!!

DjKaos

Smash Rookie
Just a reminder...

Friday is friendlies all day
Saturday is Brawl all day
Sunday is Melee all day

Friendlies will also be available Saturday and Sunday provided we have enough setups.

Prices
Venue Fee:
$20 Single Day
$30 Fri-Sat-Sun (if purchased online)
$35 Fri-Sat-Sun (at the door)
$15 Fri-Sat-Sun SPECIAL if you bring a full setup (TV, Wii/GC, Brawl/Melee, complete unlocked save, GC controllers optional but preferred)

Tournament Fee:
$10 per person per tournament (singles or doubles)

Cash pot is 100% of collected entry fees - no bull****!

The venue fee includes access to the entire convention - that's another 40,000 sq ft of stuff to do including 200+ games to play, shopping, movies, live music, and a lot more!

Got some downtime? Go for a world record in Brawl! Friday and Sunday we'll be running certified Brawl world record contests with Twin Galaxies.

Full setup discounts are only available for Smashboards members and participants in the Brawl or Melee tourneys.
If you bring a full setup you must take it to the tournament registration desk to be inspected and cataloged or you will not receive a discount.

http://www.infinitebitsconvention.com

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Hype, hype, hype! Let me know if you can bring TVs. There's a millions systems and games but more TVs is always good!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
So... I apparently can only go for Saturday. Friday I have school, and Sunday I don't know if I can attend.

I hope that enough people show up for pools to happen. I want to see how they are like. >_>

Oh, and... partner?

:069:

Ruuku

Smash Lord
do we have to register on friday or can we do it on sunday?
You can register whenever you want to register. I do believe that you can't register online after today though. You can find all information there: www.infinitebitsconvention.com

Hey, if I bring a full setup and only attend sunday how much do i pay?
If you bring a full setup, you pay $15 as a door fee. If you come one day, you save $5 (from $20). If you were to attend the entire weekend, you would save $15 (from $30). By the way, are you still bringing 3 people with 3 full Melee setups?

Top Bottom