• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Information and Updates from the Brawl Back Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, it's certainly past "Around October 15th", but the admissions topic also says "Late October", so there's still buffer time.

Just making a polite inquiry on the status of the next round of admissions.

:198:

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
You might want to go back and mention the potential Diddy ban in the OP. I want to see full voter turn out for this! Hehe.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You might want to go back and mention the potential Diddy ban in the OP. I want to see full voter turn out for this! Hehe.
the diddy ban thread is fake. its just an extended not funny april fools joke.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
the diddy ban thread is fake. its just an extended not funny april fools joke.
That was the point of me saying "Hehe." But as I said in the Diddy Ban poll, since the BBR claims to have a 2/3 majority to ban him, and the poll strengthened that further, Diddy IS officially banned until the BBR posts an official announcement admitting it's a joke.

And it totally was funny. Also, anyone notice how the last poll about banning MK had a voter turnout of around 3000, whereas the Diddy ban only had 240? Did that many people find it so unfunny that they wouldn't even vote?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
We're currently working on it. You'll probably see release sometime close to Genesis 2 weekend (July 16)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
When is John12346 getting into the BBR?

Why didn't he get in initially?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Randomly select people in a thread that's basically about discussing the game and the console itself? That seems... -Goes to the thread to see what they're discussing anyways-

Psychoace

Smash Champion
If that thread is still there when the game comes out. Right now it's just a bunch of
"I want toadz@!!!! lol"
"here my moveset"
"Better has megaman >:/"

To me you wouldn't need anyone in the BR until the game was out and people has a decent understanding of the games mechanics. But that's you guys picking.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Oh my god, I should definitely run some gullibility checks the next time I do Smash Back Room apps. >_>

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You people can't be serious?
My post was obviously sarcasm once I dropped the entire sentence and just reverted to another one by checking the thread anyways.
Besides all I did was post a gif and unsubscribed from the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom