• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Bi-WIIklies Results - Memphis, TN - Updated with Dec. 15th!

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Zane- no yyg mindgame...hmmm..now people will see yo yo, think glitch, and get fsmashed cause I didn't bother setting up a glitch! YES! Genius, I say!

-Chad-

Slackerator
Chad's shoutouts for October 7th Biweekly.

GO!

Zane- Another wonderful tourny. Man our matches were close, now I know to ban MK II :laugh: Keep up that Jiggs action!

Ichigo- Brinstar is freaking evil...close close CLOSE matches...

Mookie- It was awesome seeing you again, sorry you had a rough day. I hope you can somehow manage to make more biweeklies cause it's always cool to hang around a dude as good as you. We had some very close matches, I was pretty sure I was done for on our last match..man my knees were knockin'....

Zero- *munching down on Count Chocula* man.. *Crunch* thanks for the goodies *yum* Sorry we couldn't get a match in, I wanted to play you but Nite was hoggin my Fox haha. Always next time though!

TakeTwo- Funny as hell as usual. Mentos + Diet Coke = Fun. It's always great to have you around at the biweeklies.

Nite- Once again you murder me in both winners finals and finals.. One day...haha. Those Fox dittos were very intense, we need to have more of them at the next biweekly.

Iori- I highly disprove of how you did our match, and the Star Fox Team did too because they shot your *** like 20 time in our Corneria battle. Good matches either way.

lvl9- Hope we can get more matches at the next biweekly, a few friendlies never hurt!

Myz- I is dissapointed in you!!

Everyone else- All of you guys are cool as hell and I hope you can all keep coming to the biweeklies because it makes my week to come hang out with all of you. See you all next biweekly! :chuckle:

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Sounds like it was a cool biweekly as usual. Sucks I missed it, but I am feeling better today so that is good. So what did the final results look like?

Myztek

Smash Ace
This was a great biweekly. It was good to see some of the non-regulars show up.

Chad- Good job on winning second again. I should be right up there with you. *slaps self* Oh yeah, teams sucked; I shouldn't have screwed up like that =/ Anyway, next biweekly one of us has to take first.

Mookie- We had some good matches. That was my first time playing your Marth; It's pretty scary.

TakeTwo- You're one crazy dude. The diet coke exploding was hilarious. Especially the one that flew over Mookie's car. haha Man. We really need to do another Marth ditto, though. I want to play through the WHOLE match only using B-moves and throws.

Duke- I don't know what happened in our matches. haha They were still fun, though. Especially how close they were, like the one on Corneria where we both collided and I flew off screen first x_x.

Zero- I don't think we got any matches this time, but it's always cool to hang around with you. We'll get some friendlies in next time.

SaberGuy- Good matches. I like your Falcon. Next time let's do that money match if you're still up for it. We never seem to get around to it.

Nite- I shoulda had you! :d Next time we're doing friendlies!

I'll think of more later; I'm at work. v_v

Oh yeah, Mookie's girlfriend: Very nice drawing. Maybe you should draw the next Smash shirt? =p

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I wanna see more results... :( This last bi-weekly was one of the best so far. I can't wait for the Halloweekly(which I still need to get a costume for...).

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
hey zane you forgot to include me in the results. I was your doubles partner. rofl

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
One More Notch!

ZERO'S OFFICIAL SHOUTOUTS!!

BAM! TakeTwo- Are you and Poon a crew? If so, you need a title so I can address you both at once! Anyways, great seein ya at a biweekly, and I hope you make the Halloweekly! Diet Coke and Mentos FTW! With luck there will be more tvs at the Halloweekly so we can have more friendlies, cause Pichu vs Falco isn't cuttin it! Oh, I'll ask Lance about your memory card!

BAM! PoonLink- It seems like every time you come to a biweekly, S. Link isn't there! Sorry man >< He'll be at the Halloweekly, whether he likes it or not, so be sure to be there, or be a polygon with 4 right angles and 4 equillateral sides! :chuckle:

BAM! DML- Chad, as always, good ****! You and Myz were rockin out in teams, but Myz got killed on MK2, and it hurts my soul. You're MORE than welcome for the Count of Chocula, and we must get some amtches in next time, or I will cry like a wee lass! Myz, we're also gonna get matches in, cause you're too good for me to see and not wanna play! SuperKenshin, YES! Come to more biweeklies! Gentlemen who came with Chad, Myz, and SK, you guys made me happy! You should enter the tourney next time!
Oh....I heard that a "gay pirate" would be entering the Halloweekly! I also heard he's mastered the WINDMILL OF FURY!!! I think that means he's taking first.

BAM! Team STFU- Lvl.9, were you seriously going hunting on Sunday? If so, that scares me...But we didn't get to play at this biweekly, and I was saddened by it >< Chamberlin, if you wear a roadkill fox's pelt, I will...probably say "Ewwwww!" and then spray you with something to make your rotting costume smell more pleasant! Guy of Sabers, I got you next time ^^ I'll just make sure to lose to you in a mm before I play you in tourney again, that way I have to avenge my lost dollar! :psycho: Seif, you are TOO awesome! We're going to have to play more often...BMW, I'll address you later!

BAM! Mookie-rizzle and Jodi (if I may address her as so)- You guys make me happy! Mookie, GREAT seeing you again after so long, and good to meet your girlfriend, too! Hopefully you'll both be coming back soon, cause you're too fun to stay gone!

BAM! Fleet Admiral and girlfriend (I assume)- You, sir , are one insanely stylish man! In addition to your kickas$ Admiraly-ness, you play one MEAN Zelda! Always a pleasure hanging with you, sir! *salute!* To whom I assume was the good Admiral's girlfriend, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name, but you absolutely rock!

BAM! Aidite- Finally I didn't face you in a tourney! This relieved me greatly, for your Sheik is highly abusive, and I will not tolerate child abuse!
Always fun hangin with ya, though!

BAM! ZANE!- I hear Moogle is the one person to overcome Zane's Stupid Rule! True story? It's all good, I hear Moogle has an AR built into his controller...:dizzy: No matter, though! You and me. Friendlies. Halloweekly. BE THERE! Oh, that taco pizza dealie was HEAVENLY! I thank you many, many times! I was telling Fizz of your facial hair, and I swear, if you were a bit malnourished-looking and mounted on a cross, I would confuse you for Jesus! But he may have slightly more facial hair than you do right now...

BAM! BMW- Thanks for rescuing me from the depths of my woodland home! You're too nmad fun to chill with, and more fun to play, haha! Oh...I owe you for gas still! You'll have to come to the Halloweekly for it, though! Pichu a Falco counter? What ever are you talking about? *glance at Moogle*

BAM! Moogle- YOU, sir, rawk! Thanks for driving us to and from the INN, it is not only appreciated, but I will give you some more gas money next time I see you, for I didn't have much by the time we were leaving the INN >< You need to stop abusing Ness with Sheik and Pichu! I need to play that Jigglypoof of yours sometime, too ^^. Snoop makes the most awesome music vids, don't you agree? :)

BAM! Nite- THANK YOU FOR HOUSING! I wouldn't have been too cheery to have had to sleep outside again...*African comedian voice* It gets my skin shoes dirty, muthafVckaaaaa! :chuckle: And thanks for proving that if OJ ever played Smash, he'd be killer at it....

BAM! Sandbox- Great times! Thanks for being so nmad awesome, and for killing that scary attack-bug in Nite's room! I swear, the Smash Deer of Awesomeness sent it to kill me...o.O We're taking teams at the Halloweekly! Get ready for fame, fortune, and general crunkness! *throws elbows*

To Those I May Have Forgotten-I'm tired....it's been a long day. Keep attending biweeklies, though, becaus not only will it make Lucifer happy, it'll make me happy. Me happy is like.....a basket of kittens in a field of marshmallows! Now who doesn't want that?! I know I do!

That concludes this edition of ZERO'S OFFICIAL SHOUTOUTS!! I can't believe I managed a biweekly without a yyg! Sources have told me that I can go bat-fvck insane with them at this next biweekly, though, and that makes me feel D@MN good! Jack, you and I are having glitch matches!

And I dunno about you, but where I come from, my chicken don't come seasoned! Zero out! :ness:

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
<Catchy and stylish design here>

Ah. Finally caught up on some sleep. My apologies if I seemed a little out of it. I was operating at about 24 hours w/o sleep at this biweekly. We managed though.

I guess I should do some shouts, it's been a while. In no particular order:

Mookie - *bows* Good to see you again man. You've been like a mentor to me. Ever since I was but a wee smasher in the struggles of tech abilities. My single goal in my smash life is to make you proud! I hope I've improved and impressed you, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop trying to improve if I have.

Jodi - *waves* Good to meet you after hearing about you so much. I'd love to see both of you back. It was a pleasure :) *mutters under his breath, "I still say you traced it. Just because it's four times as big doesn't mean anything"* >_>

Aidite - hmm...

Zero - Hark! Doth I hear a cry for friendlies! If a duel you want, then tis a duel thee shall have! In all fairness I feel that I must warn you that I have been practicing and studying the art of Nin-Jig-Su and have begun to understand it's potential. Halloweekly - a duel thee shall receive! (And No. Moogle is one of 2 to defeat the stupid rule - dmac destroyed me as well)

Chad - Man. WTF. Those matches were sick. I swear 15 minutes after our match I was still trembling in adrenaline. Zane's Stupid Rule Prevails!!!!!

Chamberlin - Hrm. I don't think we had any matches in singles. We should fix that next time.

Aidite - um....

LvL9 - Good times as always mate. You finally landed in the money! Wootz!!!

Slinky - I blame you for teaching the world how to beat Jiggs with Link. :(

SaberGuy - Well, outside of teams, we missed our usual "OMG THIS IS TOO CLOSE" match like normal. We'll have to fix that next time.

Nite - Congrats on another display of fine smashing.

All - COME TO THE HALLOWEEKLY! I HAVE OFFICIALLY OBTAINED THE PRIZE AND IT'S SWEET! I PROMISE!!!!!!

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Zane is the originator of that whole "I can never tell a lie!" business! George Washing-who? I'm thinkin' Prince Zaneington!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I guess I will be the first to post a follow up to the Halloweekly. How did the final results look since we ended up leaving before the finals were over? I know I did rather crappy. I felt like crap. But no johns. Here's a few shoutouts:

@Prince Zane: I am not worthy to walk in the light of Christ. HAHAA You were a very convincing Jesus. We didnt play any this time, but there is always next time. Awesome tourney again man.

@Chad: Sorry man I didnt give you any good matches when we were recording. I just wasnt feeling good and I wasnt playing good. Hopefully at the next biweekly I will be feeling better and can give you some good matches. If you honor a sick man's wishes...please dont post the vids of our matches that BMW recorded. i know I can do better. HAHAHA

@STFU: All you guys are too cool. Lvl9, the pumpkin head costume was awesome, and Chamberlin made a rather convincing doctor. BMW, good to finally play you man...always cool to talk with ya. Like I said, if you can, dont post those vids that I recorded. I know I can do better. I dont want the first vids of me to crappy ones. hahahaha Any other guys I forgot, sorry we didnt play.

@Bloodline: I think I played everyone except for Duke this time. To all you guys I played, sorry I didnt play more, but like I said before, I just had a terrible ear and headache. I'll get more matches withe everyone next time. But I think we had some decent matches. Good stuff in the tourney Iori and Kyo.

@IHSB: Good to see you again man. We didnt play, but of course we had intelligent conversation as always. HAHAHAA You are proly the closest thing to an actual pirate i think I will ever see.

@fellow Run7 mates: Always a pleasure guys. I really need to get together and play with the crew more. I'll try and get something together Fizz. Right now I still dont feel too well. If I dont come over today, then I can see how I feel tomorrow, and maybe come over early. I'll let ya know.

@Edward: Man you were wasted!!!!!!

I dont know if I am forgetting anywone or not. I proly am. But hopefully I will do better and feel better at the next biweekly. Cant wait to see everyone again. Now, I might sleep some more...

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Snap these bi-weeklies were nice.

Zane- I can't believe they think you're a better healer than me... It's no fair, you being the son of God and all...

STFU- Hopefully next time you won't lose so many controllers to thievery. :( I'm glad you guys had fun anyway. And don't worry, Jesus will eventually give the controller thieves their comeupins. I wish Me and Saber could have played the Bloodline in teams instead of Nite + his teammate... Nite is way too hard. :( Lvl9, you owned the costume contest, and you owned Saber in the tourny lol. Seif.... Your farts smell TERRIBLE!

Run7- Nite.... You shamed me and Saber in teams! We had 3 stock on your one and we couldn't touch you... We'll be throwing ourselves off a cliff now. CO Brad, we had some great matches in singles. I'm really glad I got to play you again.

DML- Chad, I'm wondering who beat you out of singles play, 'cause I didn't see you in 2nd place during the finals. Next time I'll pay a little more attention. Le'Myz, we had some nice matches during the tourny. Next time, I'm banning FD whenever I play ANY Falco. Spaceballs, I love seeing your Samus play. She has SO many tricks, and you have awesome spacing and mind games with her.

Cow- You should play low tier instead of the high tier. They seem to be your fortay.

This bi-weekly had it all: Jesus, wrestlin' matches, pumpkinheads, smash, candy, pizza, lots o' people, anime, and I placed well in the tourny! Except for a few stolen controllers, this bi-weekly was awesome.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hmmmmm shoutouts!

Jesus- Thanks for making an appearance at the biweekly, we always knew you loved Smash.

Zane- Awesome tourny again, sad that we didn't get any matches in though. Maybe next time?

lvl9- I loved your costume, you almost won the contest haha. Playing PSO again I think has addicted me to that game once more...I want PSU now! We had some good matches too, jeez your Peach was scary..

CO_Brad- Thanks millions for the King stickers haha. They're so bad@ss, I put the big sticker on my computer and it just looks cool as hell to me. We had some good matches too, hope we can get more at the next biweekly! And we'd love to come down and Smash with you guys for a couple days, just let us know when!

SLink- Sorry you weren't feeling too good at the biweekly, hope you're feeling better soon. And yeah I wouldn't want to post any matches where you don't think you were playing very well so don't worry about that :chuckle: Hope we can get some more of our epic battles though at the next biweekly!

Zero- Thanks for scaring the living **** out of me. :laugh:

Nite- As always, good show.

Fizz- We had some really close matches, sorry I kinda had to gay it up with Fox though...I'm just very unconfident with Pika against Marth (Cause man you **** me bad). Hope we can get some more matches next time.

Thief- Holy Zane those matches were close haha..almost conquered the fearsome matchup of Icy's, but d-mn they're too good! It was cool to see you again, hope you can make it to some other biweekly in the future.

Kyo- We also had some insanely close matches...Good job on taking 2nd in the tourny, keep up the ownin.

Iori- Good matches, I shoulda went Fox on your Peach like you were taunting me to do haha.

Shiek person who had the tag of Bug- Dunno who you were, but I saw you playing Shiek and ownin some people bad haha. And I think you took some taffy from me....:laugh:

BMWFalco- Thanks MUCH for recording all those matches haha..we shoulda played some matches. If you can upload those for me I'd be forever grateful *bows down*

Controller thief- *******!

Chamberlin- Sorry we didn't get to play any friendlies this time (maybe we did..? I dunno, I was pretty sleepy..) hopefully we can get some in at the next biweekly.
*edit* I just remembered we did play friendlies *stupid me* cause I think you went Doc because you were a Doc!

Okay I think I"m done...I really hope I didn't leave anyone out because I had a lot of fun again. Man next time we are doing crews for sure, I swear I'm gonna make sure that it happens. :psycho:

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I am bored at school so it is time for shout outs.

Zane-Awesome costume as well as the tournament. Lucky for us we didn't have any uptight religious people or they would have hated us with all the jokes flying. I felt horrible beating Jesus out of the tournament. :(

Chad-It was fun playing again. Hope we can record more soon and see about you coming down(or is it up) to spend some time. Until then I work to beat the Sacred Grounds before the week's end.

IHSB-Awesome to have you back. It was nice playing teams again, but sucks we had to meet in the tournament. I was scared of the Windmill of Fury. It can't be stopped!

Nite-Nice job bringing it home again.

Chamberlin-Nice matches. Wish I would have won though. No MKII made me sad.

Lvl9-Your costume scared me. You should have worn that in the Transformers Movie.

Kyo-Nice job on second place.

TheifThefThief-Nice playing again. Wish I would have pulled it out but it seems the great God Jupiter did not wish it.

Myztek-I will get better at fishing.:urg:

Everyone Else-See you next time.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
BMW recorded some vids during the bi-weekly. Hopefully they'll be up on YouTube pretty soon.

I think he recorded some of Chad and the finals between Nite and Kyo.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
i study you every day and think to my self **** you are sexy. i mean your falco......hu....hu and yeah those vids of finals are up now and they will be up until they are replaced by the next biweeklies finals.

Nite

Smash Champion
Well, since they are up, do you mind changing my name to "Nite" on there. I just don't want people knowing me by Nitemare anymore. That is why I changed my account name a long time ago. It was just some issues about how people could never spell it right, so I just helped them out and shortened it. Also, all of the matches aren't up. The last match on Jungle Japes isnt on there, but that match sucked anyway.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
its all up now for everyones enjoyment and you are right on jungle japes the level did alot of the killing.

the rest will be uploaded in small portions this week. chad your stuff will be up soon so don't worry. lvl9 your stuff will prob be up the soonest considering you are in stfu. i got some cool smashter stuff but sadly it wont be going up because of pilot error.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Aw, there's no sound on the videos. You could have at least put some music, they just look creepy when there's no sound. Oh well, *sets iTunes to play in the background*

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
yeah sorry that can't be helped this time. well i take that back i could fix it but it would take far too long and its just not worth it because i have about a zillion more vids to post and that was the first ones that i felt had priority. maybe after everything else gets uploaded ill try and fix that but by that time i will have more finals to post.

Nite that 4 stock was sexy;

Kyo you should remember my name next time so that we could get some matches. i think you are the only person i haven't been beat by yet.:dizzy:

Thief

Smash Journeyman
1:
2:
3: Iori
4: Thief
5: Ichigo
5: Chad
7: Chamberlin
7: CO_Brad
9: Myztek
9: Cow
9: Fizz
9: IHSB
13: LvL9
13: Sin
13: SSJ
13: Zane
17: Superkenshin
17: SaberGuy
17: Din
17: Aidite
17: Sandbox
17: S.Link
17: Zero
17: Kain
25: Bye
25: Seif
25: BMW
25: Tree

I don't have doubles. Sorry, been busy with school, feeling terrible, and breaking fingers.

Edit: You can thank Moogle, he got me on aim about this. Also, if any of you had IMed me it probably woulda worked too.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Well remember i said i would try do do some sort of point systen for Biweeklies. This has nothing to do with power ranking its just the results in a simple form.

Results Through SEP 23 - Nov 4
4 biweeklies​

nite 10+ 10+ 10+ 8= 38

iori 8+ 8+ 8+ 10= 34

chad 9+ 9+ 6+ 9= 33

kyo 6+ 3+ 9+ 6= 24

ichigo 6+ 4+ 6+ 6= 22

chamber 5+ 4+ 5+ 4= 18

zane 5+ 6+ 3+ 2= 16

myztek 3+ 3+ 4+ 5= 15

lvl9 3+ 4+ 3+ 4= 14

saber 4+ 2+ 2+ 5= 13