• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac (Golden Sun) in SSBB thread

Akuryou

Smash Cadet
I could see Djinn as enablers on some of the smashes. For example, Fsmash could use Flint or Echo.

BUnit

Smash Apprentice
Isaac would be one of the best characters IMO to represent more franchises like Sakurai wants plus he is not the regular sword user, since earth related/psynergy attacks could be mixed in. Also, if the Djinn don't get in as items or whatever, they should be part of his taunt so that a random one will come out and circle him whenever he taunts =D.

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
^ Theres going to be a golden sun 3!? KICK @$$! It's about time!

Anyway, Issac would be cool but I'd rather see Felix, cause hes just plain cooler.
Also according to the post above me Felix is going to be the main character of the next
game to so he would be better I think.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I wouldn't get my hopes up so quickly for a new GS game, since the image is almost certainly fake. The background of the top screen is just Gaia Falls from GS2, except in red, and the bottom screen is just promotional art for GS2 (not to mention the ridiculous subtitle). It doesn't even look as real as some other fake GS3 title screens I've seen. I would love to have a Golden Sun 3, but I won't believe it's real until I have official confirmation.

If Isaac or Felix does end up in Brawl, maybe the series could get enough attention to warrant a sequel, considering how Marth and Roy were popular enough to get Fire Emblem stateside. The they are great characters with a lot of potential, and I really hope one of them makes it in (even better would be one of the other adepts alongside Isaac or Felix). Golden Sun deserves the representation because the games are outstanding.

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't get my hopes up so quickly for a new GS game, since the image is almost certainly fake. The background of the top screen is just Gaia Falls from GS2, except in red, and the bottom screen is just promotional art for GS2 (not to mention the ridiculous subtitle). It doesn't even look as real as some other fake GS3 title screens I've seen. I would love to have a Golden Sun 3, but I won't believe it's real until I have official confirmation.

If Isaac or Felix does end up in Brawl, maybe the series could get enough attention to warrant a sequel, considering how Marth and Roy were popular enough to get Fire Emblem stateside. The they are great characters with a lot of potential, and I really hope one of them makes it in (even better would be one of the other adepts alongside Isaac or Felix). Golden Sun deserves the representation because the games are outstanding.
**** you might be right, theres little info about it right now so I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

If they were to put more than one GS character in Brawl it would probably be Issac and Felix, one being a clone since there both earth adapts so it would be easy to give them the same stuff. But I think we'll be lucky to even get one character from GS...

BUnit

Smash Apprentice
aw, I had my hopes up when I saw that...

That would be nice to finally have another installment in the series, and if it is on the DS, I will definitely be getting one.

o if you look on the bottom of this fake pic, you can see that portion is reused...
http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/5276-orig.jpg

Steend

Smash Rookie
I agree they defenatly should put issac/felix preferably felix. but im not so sure abou the move set

Steend

Smash Rookie
yea i was reading some of the move sets you guys made and i think that some of the idea are good but i think that issac should just have only earth/sword skills and his brawl move if it was gunnna be something like amazing why not make it Iris the best and coolest summon in GS2 next to haures.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
La di da~

Neutral B: Isaac makes a step forward, raises his sword up, and then swings, causing a large fiery sword to fall down into the ground directly below him. The three step process takes awhile to complete, but in compensation, the attack is extremely powerful. The damage is around the equivalency of a Falcon Punch, but its range is slightly longer. The damage ratio is different depending on what part the opponent gets hit by. The center of the sword has around 10% more damage to it than the outside area. In air, Isaac simple moves his foot forward instead of stepping. The air also has the largest range, since the sword will be completely formed (though it won’t fall to the ground, it will simply disappear after it forms in front of Isaac) Of course it’s hard to use it up in the air due to the length. It also cancels out if Isaac hits the ground before he finishes.

Forward B: Isaac will send a energy light across the ground. As long as Isaac holds down the B button, the light will remain on the ground, and the player will be able to move it right or left. Once the button is released, a stone spire will shoot up nearly instantly from the ground. The move leaves Isaac in a vulnerable state, much like Ness’s PK Thunder, but Isaac enters and exits the mode fast, and is preferably used as a quick shot. The spire is about as tall as Bowser, and wills end the opponents upward if hit.

Up B: Isaac performs a smaller version of Megiddo, where he will jump up into the air, with his sword over his head, and then slash down, creating a fireball. The fireball will drop to the ground, unlike the Ragnarok, and the move is fairly fast. The fireball does about as much damage as a uncharged shot from Samus, and has little knock back. The sword slash that Isaac performs can also damage, but not all to much.

Down B: Isaac bends down, and then rises. Under him there will be a tiny sprout, that will remain in that same spot for around 8 seconds. If the opponent walks over that spot, the plant will instantly grow, and bind down the opponents with its vines. At this point, Isaac is free to attack the opponent, although they can lessen the length of time they are trapped by moving the control stick around. Only two of these can be planted at any given time.

Final Smash: Isaac will summon Judgment onto the field who will fly up to the right or left top corner of the screen (depending on Isaac’s position) ready his lion shield, and then fire a intense energy beam at a downward 45 degree angle. The beam will last around 2 seconds nonstop, but Judgment will not move, and nor can it be harmed. The beam goes through everything, disappearing through the opposite end of the stage. The beam’s width is also a little bit larger than a fully charged Samus shot. Isaac can knock his foes into the beam while it is still there, but he can also be attacked. (Though of course not hurt by the beam)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Why didn't I see this topic before.

I'm not as excited for him as other characters becuase I fear he's not going to get in. Their is hope aas he was on Sakurai's poll a few times. I'd love to see him. Golden Sun kicked ***.

Issac 4 Brawl

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
Isaac is my 2nd favorite character for Brawl (just after Demille). I'd really love to see him in Brawl. Felix is cool too, but I like Isaac a bit more =P
And as many others have said, he is an unique character, sice he's not an standard swordsman, but a mix of swordsman and earth adept. ^_^

Stone.Tower

Smash Cadet
I would LOVE to see Isaac in Brawl. I'm a huge Golden Sun fan, and when I saw the musician from Golden Sun working on Brawl [yes, that's enough to get me excited about it], I figured his chances were upped by at least some percentage. Also, he was on Sakurai's poll and he's not just a swordsman. And honestly, I'd much rather see him than Snake..

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Yeah! It could be the Venus lighthouse, which could be destructable, considering it collapses anyway. It could break into lower levels-like, your at the top, then you fall through to the next floor, and the rooms could be based on, well the real rooms, like the one where you get the Titan Blade. Then you could fight on the ground, then the island would break off, and you could fight while you drift across the ocean.

Agree/Disagree?

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
ur idea is great, ethan, I love it
Again I say: maybe we're going too far, I don't know if there will be an Golden Sun stage, but the idea is good. Anyway, I dream with listening a Golden Sun theme in Brawl, and if its in its own stage, that'd be just perfect

Isaac for Brawl!!!

jonfled

Smash Cadet
If Golden Sun doesn't get any mention in Brawl I'll be kinda let down =/

It's cool that Motoi is part of the music team though.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Isaac is the character I want to see the most in Brawl.

If he's not in I WILL be disappointed. The Golden Sun series is kind of underrated (as you can see somebody created those fake screens saying there was a third one just to bring attention to the series!)

Isaac would fit PERFECTLY in Brawl. Seriously, it's as if he's made to be in the game...

Isaac for Brawl!

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
@ Cos.
Do you mind to putanother option for Isaac's up B move? I think its a great idea as its his best normal move based on his best weapon the Sol Blade.

I recommend this move over the other 2 because it is more original. The fire phoenix move is almost like fox's up move "Firefox." Also the teleport move, we already have a few characters that have that move, so its redundant. This is a cool move. I love the rest of your moveset though.

^B Move "Megido" - Isaac jumps up diagonally with his blade swung over his head and swings down infront of him. He just swings over his head infront of him and it ends. This is when he hits no one. When he does hit someone in front of him, he slashes them up and then with his blade over his head he swings down onto them a giant fireball which will cause a small spike diagonally down.

Here is a video from the Golden Sun game of the Megido attack if you don't already know how it looks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8wi4pZlSlk

The fireball could be modified to be smaller, but this attack would be a really good recovery move.

Edgegame

Smash Rookie
Isaac would be awesome. I think one move should involve a dijin. Im not sure what, but I would be interesting if they could put that in somewhere.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I posted this in another thread, but it fits here too.

I've decided to come up with a possible moveset for Isaac, full of psynergy moves from the game. It might be a bit gimmicky though.

===Newcomer: Isaac===

Isaac is the lead character from Camelot's Golden Sun series, "arguably be one of the best 2D-based Japanese RPGs created for any system. And yes, that includes Final Fantasy" (from IGN's review of the first game).

Let me preface with something on djinn in Golden Sun's battle system.
Djinn has three statuses during battle: set, standby, recover. When set, the djinni increases the character's stats, and the player is able to use its unique attack. After using it for an attack, it is set to standby. The character's stats go down, but the player is now able to use a summon, depending on how many djinn there are also on standby, and what elements they are. After summoning, the djinn are set to recover, and are unuseable for a certain number of turns. For example, if I summoned Judgment, which requires 4 djinn, one would take one 1 turn to recover, the next would take 2 turns, the third 3 turns, and the last 4 turns.

My idea is to implement that into Brawl in a way that would fit. Isaac would have four Venus djinn floating around him in the game, and they would slightly increase his speed and the power of his regular A moves, but primarily his smashes. Djinn can either be set or in recovery. When set, they float around Isaac and give him a slight stat boost. They can also increase the power of his final smash. For recovery, if Isaac used a final smash or a smash attack, one of djinn is put into recover mode and appears as a weakly glowing yellow sphere (to symbolize that it's recovering).

The more djinn Isaac has recovering at a time, the weaker and slower he is. Each djinni takes 4 seconds to recover. If a djinni is placed into recover and other djinn are already recovering, its recovery time becomes the recovery time for the last djinni in recovery mode plus 4 seconds. This would resemble the recovery system in the game after a summon, so they don't all recover right away. This becomes a disadvantage for Isaac as he can't spam smash attacks with impunity.

At full strengh, Isaac's neutral A, tilt A, dash A, and arial A moves are 1.5x as strong as they are when he has no djinn set, and he is 1.5x as fast. His smash moves are 2x as strong as they are when he has no djinn set.

Of course, you could remove the djinn element and still have a viable moveset.

===Stats (out of 10)===
Height: 5
Weight: 4
Attack Power: 3 to 7
Grab Range: 4
Running Speed: 4 to 6
Jump: 4
Falling Speed: 4
Traction: 6

===Neutral A===
A:
Isaac performs an angled, downward slash (as if he were writing 'X' in front of him). Low damage.

AA:
Isaac follows up with an angled, downward slash from the opposite direction (to finish the 'X'). Low damage.

AAA:
Isaac follows up by casting Push from his free hand. Low damage and knockback.
It would look something like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...synergyart.jpg

Dash A:
Isaac runs at his opponent and performs a slightly angled downward horizontal swipe with low range. Low damage, decent knockback.

===Tilt A===
F-tilt:
Isaac performs a quick downward strike. Mediocre damage, slight stun, no knockback.

D-tilt:
Isaac thrusts his sword low to the ground. Mediocre damage, slight stun, small knockback.

U-tilt:
Isaac performs an overhead sweep with his sword. Mediocre damage, slight stun, some knockback.

===Smash A===
His smash attacks send one of his djinn into recover each use. If he uses them when he has all his djinni recovering, his attacks are significantly weaker.

F-smash:
With at least one djinni set: A djinni assumes its ethereal form and envelops Isaac's sword in an aura as he performs a sweeping horizontal strike with his it. The aura gives the sword essentially a slightly larger width and length, making it stronger and giving it more range. As an effect, the ground under the sword rumbles as Isaac swipes it, with an effect similar to energy balls in in anime when they graze the ground and separate it, except on a much smaller scale. Medium damage, medium knockback.
With no djinn: There is no aura or rumbling ground, resulting in lower damage and knockback.

D-smash:
With at least one djinn set.
A djinni assumes its ethereal form and envelops Isaac's swordless hand and Isaac opens his palm towards the ground and casts Spire. Stalagmites erupt out on either side of Isaac, and taper off after two swordlengths. The stalagmites do mediocre damage with small knockback and a slight stun.
With no djinn:
The stalagmites are slightly smaller, taper off sooner, and do less damage.

U-smash:
With at least one djinni set: A djinni assumes its ethereal form and envelops Isaac's sword in an aura as he lunges his sword vertically up. The aura gives the sword essentially a slightly larger width and length, making it stronger and giving it more range. As an effect, similar to Gaia in the game, tiny rocks, stones, and Venus energy are unearthed and flung into the air around Isaac as he lunges the sword. This slightly injures and stuns any opponent standing very close to Isaac.
With no djinn: There is no aura or rumbling ground, resulting in lower damage and knockback, and no damage or stun near Isaac.

===Arial A===
N-air:
Isaac performs a neutral arial kick similar to many other characters' neutral air attacks. Low damage, mediocre knockback.

F-air:
Isaac swipes his sword vertically in front of him, starting 45 degrees above to 45 degrees below the horizontal. Mediocre damage, low knockback.

D-air:
Isaac lifts up his legs and his swordless hand glows with energy, and after a half-second delay, he then he thrusts that hand down to cast Pound. It is a low damage meteor smash.

U-air:
Isaac thrusts his sword vertically up, for medium damage and mediocre knockback.

B-air:
Isaac quickly regrips his sword so he's holding it backwards and thrusts it backwards, then regrips it properly again. It does medium damage and medium knockback.

===B Moves===
B-neutral:
Isaac casts Ragnarok. He swipes angled downward in unison with an ethereal glowing red sword. Small knockback with a small stun an medium damage. It would take about a second overall with a short delay between allowed uses.
It would look like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...g?t=1186084978 except that the angle of the sword would be shallower and the sword itself would be a little smaller.

B-forward:
Isaac uses Hover. It's essentially a more versatile wavedash. In the air, the player can quickly float staight horizontally either forwards or backwards a decent distance. The player is able to use it nearly instantly after jumping from the ground, allowing it to behave like a longer-length wavedash. On the ground, he rapidly slides forward a distance. Players can use A moves during it or escape it with a B move. It can be done once in the air, and the player isn't disabled after using it (unlike after using a B-up move), allowing the player to follow it up with B-up for help with recovering. If the player tilts backwards or forwards for a moment during the hover without
attacking, Isaac will turn that way.

B-down:
Isaac casts Growth. Thorny vines launch out in front of him, undulating in and out of the ground and kicking up dirt. The vines go up to 7 sword-lengths in distance and stop when reaching an edge. The move does nothing in the air. The vines do mediocre damage and no knockback, but they momentarily stun.

B-up:
Isaac's Sol Blade let's out a howl! Megiddo! Isaac's sword glows as he leaps up into the air with his sword out above him. If he doesn't hit anyone by the time he reaches the top of his jump, Isaac's sword loses its glow, and he lowers his sword while he falls, still going slowly forward initially due to momentum. If he does intercept someone, a glowing molten sphere of flame quickly forms and grows at the tip of his sword as he swipes it down on his opponent. While the flames engulf his enemy, his swipe gives him some extra momentum and he finishes his leap upward, then falls. The leap is relatively slow and somewhat parabolic, and can be angled slightly.

===Throws===
Grab:
Isaac reaches out with one arm to grab his opponent. He has a low reach.

Jab:
Isaac knees his opponent.

Forward:
Isaac uses Force with his swordless hand to launch the opponent forward in an arc. Medium knockback, mediocre damage.
It would look something like:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...iyo_battle.jpg

Down:
Isaac throws his opponent down in front of him and uses Tremor to shake the ground below him, unearthing dirt and rocks. His opponent gets injured by the move and is knocked back. It does mediocre damage with low knockback.

Up:
Isaac opens his palms and uses a lifting motion to cast Lift on his opponent. Opponent accelerates upwards. If the enemy isn't at a very high % or if he hits a solid ceiling, he'll quickly decelerate and float helpless in the air for a short delay before falling, with almost no delay at 0% and it increase steadily in length to about 40 frames at 100%. It has low knockback and damage, but lift always goes a minimum of twice Isaac's height until it goes beyond that at around 50%.
It would look something like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...o_robinart.jpg

Back:
Isaac uses Carry to swing his opponent around to the other side, then casts Burst on him, causing him to fly back in a low arc. Mediocre but quick knockback, medium damage.

===Final Smash===
Isaac has 4 djinn around him, resulting in 5 levels of final smashes. For each of his four summons, he initiates it by slamming his fist into the ground, causing it to crack, while the necessary djinn rapidly revolve around him until they dissipate and the appropriate summon appears. Consequently, Isaac must initiate his final smashes from the ground.
It looks similar to: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...iyo_procne.jpg

Four Djinn Set:
Judgment: Judgment appears above Isaac, aims his cannon down, then launches an energy blast into the ground causing a large spherical fiery explosion on the ground with a shockwave that extends out horizontally along the ground. The blast causes large damage and knockback (similar to the Bullet Bill in Peach's Castle in Melee), and the shockwave does small damage, quick stun, and no knockback.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...onJudgment.jpg

Three Djinn Set:
Cybele: Thorny vines sprout up all around Isaac, causing high damage with stun and little knockback.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...mmonCybele.jpg

Two Djinn Set:
Ramses: Enemies near Isaac are stunned while Ramses rains down boulders, and ends the attack with an explosion of psynergy. Medium damage, medium knockback.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...mmonRamses.jpg

One Djinni Set:
Venus: The Venus djinni appears in a large ethereal form and strikes the ground at Isaac's feet, causing an explosion of psynergy. Causes mediocre damage, mediocre knockback.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ummonVenus.jpg

No Djinn Set:
Nothing: Nothing happens. Maybe you shouldn't have spammed those smash moves so much. If the player is presented with a smash ball but no djinn, he can either fend off opponents until he recovers djinn, or he can waste it to prevent others from using it.

I don't know what to do about taunts or victory screens, but those aren't quite as important.

Kye L

Smash Apprentice
Isaac! Yeah, Isaac would be great. I like Felix a bit more, but Isaac would be cool too (he could summon that huge sword to stab across the stage as a Final Smash...what was it called, Gameus or Cramamabla or something XD).

Arteen

Smash Lord
Isaac! Yeah, Isaac would be great. I like Felix a bit more, but Isaac would be cool too (he could summon that huge sword to stab across the stage as a Final Smash...what was it called, Gameus or Cramamabla or something XD).
Catastrophe? Anyways, I think Judgment would fit better, since that's actually a Venus-based summon, and Catastrophe is mostly Jupiter and some Mars.

Catastrophe and Judgment

And to ylink_underestimted, Golden Sun is a pair of GBA games. The first one is Golden Sun and the second is Golden Sun: The Lost Age. It's one story split over two games, with the first game focused on Isaac and his party, and the second on Felix and his party (although Isaac's party eventually joins up with Felix so you have all eight adepts in your party).

Personally, I prefer Isaac over Felix because Isaac better represents the protagonists better as young, innocent adolescents thrust into a conflict over the fate of the world. Also, I'd love to have Alex, Mia, Jenna, Sheba, or Ivan in Brawl as well, but that's definately not going to happen.

Spazznid

Smash Cadet
I would vote for Sora, I never really got too much into any square enix games but I just can't resist the urge to smack people with a Keysword.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
I've never actually considered Issac as a character in a Smash Bros game, ever. I'm a massive fan of the Golden Sun series, but even when i was younger and Melee was coming out i never thought of including him on my fictional character lists.

I have no idea why not, though. I think he'd be an excellent addition, as well as a deserving one. What better way to inspire Camelot to make a new game?

If he (or any other GS character) made an appearance, i'd be really happy about it.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The way the moveset is with the tips and such he would be replacing marth. . . . . nice :)
I don't understand this.

"replacing Marth?"

Isaac isn't completely a sword fighter. I'd invision all of his special moves not involving the sword at all, but instead focusing on his psynergy attacks.

CPTNfalcon

Smash Apprentice
Sorry but I dont know much about Isaac but on the second moveset a lot of the moves involved regular and tip damage. When I read that I instantly though of Marth thats all.

skraaah

Smash Cadet
I think Isaac is an ideal character for Brawl. If he's in, I'll probably use him as my main fighter. I loved the Golden Sun games. He would have such a unique moveset with sword moves, psynergy and djinn at his disposal. I'm really hoping to see Isaac in this game. And if Isaac's in, I think it would be reasonable to throw in another adept too. After all, both Marth and Roy were introduced in Melee, so I don't think 2 adepts is out of the question. If they were to do this, I don't think it should be Felix, because then you'd have 2 earth adepts. I think a good second adept would be Garet, because him and Isaac were the "dynamic duo" right from the beginning, or Alex would be a cool character to have in there. I just really want Isaac to be in Brawl, and more importantly, I there to be a third Golden Sun game...

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
Garet is a must if they put Isaac in Brawl, he's my favorite character lol.

Down B a stream of Pyroclasm would be perfect, and Up B Planet Diver would be just awesome. So yeah, Garet for Brawl D:

Saturos would be better than Alex IMO, he's been my favorite villain since GS came out.

Also waiting for a 3rd GS game... with online game... :D

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
We'd be lucky to get one Golden Sun rep, wouldn't we? I'm thinking Isaac would be the best character to rep the series. He was the main character in the first game, and joined the party in the second game later on. I know that the "main character" in the second one was Felix, but Isaac just seems to be a "better" rep. Not saying I like one over the other... but it just looks like Isaac will be the one that makes it if there isn't one.

I'd be happy seeing Felix though.

tect

Smash Journeyman
I kinda find Arteen's moveset to be good, but you need to lose the Djinn concept. It'd make things too hectic for Issac players if his power is constantly changing from strong to weak and vice versa. Also, I think a slight change to his special moves should be made.

Firstly, Ragnarok should be kept, but it should work more like Odessey (sp?) in that it thrusts forward. That would make it so it doesn't have such a weird coverage.

Secondly, Megiddo should be removed as Issac's B-Up move in favor of Planet Diver. Issac should rise into the air with an upward slash, then come down with his sword blazing (like in the series).

Thirdly, I would change his B-Forward move to be Megiddo. However, Issac should not have to jump into the air to perform the move; he should just make a slashing motion and a meteorite would come down a short distance in front of him, exploding upon impacting with either terrain or a player or object. In a similarity to Pikachu's Thunder attack, Megiddo should be able to be interrupted by ceilings.

As another change, Issac's B-Down should be changed to a Grand Gaia attack. Issac should raise his sword and the ground beneath him (in a short range around him) should rip open, damaging anyone too close to him by flinging rocks into the air around Issac. The attack obviously would only be usable on the ground, and should do great damage at a cost of speed.

Lastly, his Final Smash should just be Judgement; the other summons would not be worth it. That or the Iris Summon (that'd be awesome).

Otherwise, very good moveset.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
I'm an avid Golden Sun fan and I would simply love to see Isaac in Brawl. This is an attempt at a moveset, obviously it will not be entirely original considering alot of things have been mentioned in this thread previously, but it's just my take on one.

The moveset will be based mostly on Psynergy and Djinn from the first game (there is too much for me to draw from in the second game), as I really believe that is how it should be. It will focus on Isaac's primary element, earth. I guess that having a moveset with other elemental psynergies would represent the other characters a little more, but seeing how Isaac is a Venus adept, i'll leave him almost entirely as one:

Ground A moves:

Neutral A:A simple punch punch kick combo, I guess?
Forward Tilt:Isaac slashes with his sword using his standard strike.
Up Tilt:Whirwind - small whirwind appears in Isaacs hand which he holds up.

Aerial A moves:

Aerial Neutral A: Demon Night - Some ghosts fly around Isaac (tightly hugging him, similar to Mewtwos Neutral Aerial A except different animation for the attack).
Aerial Forward A:Condemn - slashes in large arc with a red demonic light.
Aerial Back A:Isaac kicks backwards.
Aerial Up A:Not sure :/
Aerial Down A:Annihilation - Isaac swipes his sword downwards.

Dash Attack:

Dash Attack:Helm Splitter - Isaac charges through the foe with a mighty slash, dealing good damage and knockback.

Smash Moves:

Forward Smash:Flint - The Djinn Flint appears and deals a crushing blow.

Up Smash:punji Strike - The opponent is launched into the air by an explosion of Bamboo from the ground. When being charged, Isaac does a cool summoning stance. Only the tip of the Bamboo damages and launches upwards.

Down Smash:Nettle - Isaac points his hands down at the ground in front of the opponent and it explodes in a group of sharp plants. Good damage, bad knockback.

Grab and Throws:

Grab:Isaac puts one hand out and the Djinn "Ground" appears instantly holding the foe in front of Isaac using gravity.
Grab A:The Djinn Bane instantly appears and wacks the opponent doing a little damage then just as quickly dissappears.
Forward Throw:Force - The opponent is sent flying forward by a white fist.
Back Throw:Not sure for a good back throw - sorry.
Up Throw:Lift-Opponent is launched into to the air by two white gloves. (no not like Master and Crazy Hand :laugh:)
Down Throw:Stone Spire - Stalactites materialise above the opponent and then crash down into them.

B moves:

Netural B:Grand Gaia - Isaac does that cool summoning stance from the official art and the ground begins to tremor without doing damage. When fully charged it can be stored (this is to make the move actually useful!) or unleashed straight away. When unleashed the ground rips open below Isaac and many rocks come flying up in a bright light doing major damage (the rocks will fade into nothing slightly above Isaac's head) Note: the move has a relatively long charge time (think Roy's flareblade) which is why it can be stored.

Side B:Ragnarok - A giant sword comes slamming down into the ground from an angle above Isaac's head. Sword materialises above his head and disappears slightly below his feet(obviously further away from him) Attack has an explosive effect when used on the ground and does more damage + knockback.

Up B:Retreat - Isaac teleports (similar to Mewtwo's teleport but with the animation from Golden Sun, as mentioned by OP).

Down B:Halt - Isaac sticks a hand out and a ghostly clock appears around his arm, temporarily freezing the opponent in his tracks.

Final Smash:

Final Smash:Judgement or Iris.

My first moveset: if it sucks, I sincerely apologise.

Cheers,

Dave

Top Bottom