• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
****, now I have to schedule my Puyo Puyo tourney. Oh well, everyone's looking at Puyo Puyo 7 so it might not be very big.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SBR rule set 2 just came out i guess ill go edit the OP tomorrow cuz i domt want to do it from my iPod lazy

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wow, I totally just went 5 days without noticing something that major.

gj Gates you scrub.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The amount of Japanese anime that you watch junglefever and you don't know what Code Geass is and how high it scored on the anime charts, for shame. =P

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Code Geass is the ****ing best anime ever and it won best anime of 2008 on animecrazy.net
but The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzymia is pretty funny im just getting into the series

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Kzhu False

hahahah Viper I'm actaully very new to anime, and havent gotten to it yet :) I'm gonna start after Haruhi

Hakaku they are all at different times

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
hahahah Viper I'm actaully very new to anime, and havent gotten to it yet :) I'm gonna start after Haruhi
That's a different story then. XP

Let's see, I know I will get ****ed up if I play Naruto EX 3 again since I still don't own that game, so I guess this time I'll be for Brawl doubles and singles.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Code Geass is the ****ing best anime ever

Ahem.
but The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzymia is pretty funny im just getting into the series
Haruhi wasn't that great to me, it was just weird. It was like FLCL if they took out all the awesome action and replaced it with school bull****. The only episode I truly laughed at was the one centered around Mikuru (Episode 00 I think it was). It's not a terrible anime and I can see why a lot of people like it, but I personally just don't care for it.

The ending dance is ****ing awesome though.

Dude Bleach is pretty good.
I agree, though the manga has slowed down lately (or maybe it's just getting overshadowed by how awesome Naruto has been for the past 3 months). Still, I like it enough that I was disappointed when I accidentaly deleted the desktop background I had been using.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
cowboy bebop is ok but i like code geass because of the mech battles and great storyline

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
Naruto got all awesome, but now its into another boring flashback with Nagato.

But Bleach seems to be picking up with Halibel and Yammy's releases, which is good.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
idk, the flashback is boring but it could have some good payoff. We know Pain kills the salamander guy so maybe they'll show that fight.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah i think theyll definitely show that part + yahiko dying + (maybe) him figuring out what he can really do

and theres still that whole kakashi arc

anime discussion > smash discussion

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah, talking to his dad will proly show how he got the mangekyou

+ we still have to see what kind of "power" itachi gave to naruto

Gates

Banned via Warnings
+ we still have to see what kind of "power" itachi gave to naruto
You mean Sasuke? I don't remember Itachi giving Naruto anything but I know he basically transfered all his power to Sasuke.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Looks like he gave him a crow sandwich.

You know who I really wanna see more of?

This mother****er.

EDIT: Hold on, I think I understand it now. Itachi gave some of his chakra to Naruto so it could be used to resist genjutsu, ie. the sharingan. He said he hoped Naruto never had to use it because he didn't want Naruto fighting Sasuke.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i finished the series in japanese in like a week and a half and im watching the english right now i wanna get the series when its out on DVD

Kinglit

Smash Cadet
yea i started out with the dub version but after like r2 ep 16 i had to switch to subs cause there wasnt any dub left

personally i like the CG dub better than the CG subs

im thinking about getting the series onto my iPod

Top Bottom