• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata - Jeffersonville, Indiana - July 11th

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
hey all i need a doubles partner for this any takers? :D

also paladin's *** is going down!

CREW BATTLE BABY!

TANTALUS THIEVES vs justice bregade

****s weak son!

smash64

Smash Champion
if some how infern cant come or something comes up for him i would like a partner that could heal me im pro at that xD

clowsui

Smash Legend
ed if you can give me a ride to this and i somehow don't have class on this day (i think i don't have class on weekends) i'll team with you

I'm really curious to know why Port Town Aerodive and Yoshi's Island (Pipes) didn't make it onto the counterpick list for this.

With such a liberal set of "neutrals" I'm really surprised that these aren't on while similarly janky stages such as Green Greens are.
apparently a set of Conservative stages exsist o_o

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Did not even see that this existed 'til my tourney thread. >.>
Indiana tourneys!

If we lazy Ellettsville kids can convince one of us to make the drive then 4-6 of us will show.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Okay, due to complaints I changed the neutral list ^^;
I was kinda iffy about it anyways, but oh well.

I also updated the attendance list ^^

I know right? Everyone wants the best Ness in the Midwest but not the best snake in Ohio, Damm Samurai Panda!!!
dude its obvious a state best top tier character is NO match for a top region Low tier character :( its ok infern your cool in my book, i just want your partner xD

*Special Edit

HYPE!!HYPE!!HYPE!!

*Justice Edit

>__> Hilt, my names VaMP not Donut...that changed a long time ago

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
dude its obvious a state best top tier character is NO match for a top region Low tier character :( its ok infern your cool in my book, i just want your partner xD
I can understand that, but too bad people im coming, so i guess 1st place doubles is guaranteed

But... clowsui isn't coming O_o

lol <3 chi
now THAT was funny lol

: / not throwing myself out there as a person who needs a partner yet, cuz im not sure if i have to family john or not, but i could always just blow off the event and come anyway smash is JUST THAT IMPORTANT

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I need a partner for doubles. I use Wario, Metaknight or Lucas for doubles. PM me if you're interested.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
SETUUUUUUPPPPPSSSSSS

Don't think i've stressed it yet :/
But we're seriously gonna need setups, guys ^^;

wangston

Smash Lord
This is next week????? I thought this was in two weeks. hmmmm..... I'll know if i'm going on monday. If I go I'll bring my setup and try to convince Mach and lvl 0 to go and bring there wii so they can use my tvs.

Top Bottom