• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
If only... I... could own... AHHHH

Oh yeah I won't be coming today, I forgot it was ST PATRICKS DAY! I GOT PLANS YO!

D

Deleted member

GG's today guys

i'll try to get another set of video cables so i can bring my wii again

Jace08

Smash Lord
Those were some awesome games. Props to Xion for even bringing his brother along! He was actually pretty good too it was cool smashing with him.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
KC

you should go to WHOBO

rumor has it that Wichita will be sharing a penthouse with two west coasters...Deva and Chip

get on that ****

D

Deleted member

dphat is legit, but it doesnt change the fact that i hate the state of texas

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Smash 64 was amazing friday... I vote we play that more often. Hella fun.

Jace... less melee more 64 ;) it's perhaps the midway game we can agree on D:

~Fino
I think we can all agree that smash 64 is a pretty good time. People usually cry because I use kirby and ness. Sorry but they're my favorite characters of any nintendo series, and they just happen to be good in smash 64 :)

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah smash 64 is pretty fun but tomorrow I need to get ready for Indiana so I'm pretty much only gonna play melee.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Yeah smash 64 is pretty fun but tomorrow I need to get ready for Indiana so I'm pretty much only gonna play melee.
I'll train you up Jace. We can play some sets, I hope you have kongo jungle unlocked because I'mma cp that sHIET

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
if i go tomorrow ill help you train just in case there are any DK players at IN!

Jace08

Smash Lord
Awesome I'll see you dudes there.

Lol Kongo Jungle I'm so lazy for not unlocking that for so long. I'll do that tonight.

D

Deleted member

i'll probably be playing melee too, brawl sucks *** and i need to train for iowa's melee tourney

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
i'll probably be playing melee too, brawl sucks *** and i need to train for iowa's melee tourney
Should I bring another setup? We should probably get some 1v1s going for once... I can't remember the last time I played 1v1s...

D

Deleted member

questions:

fino are you coming with us to iowa?

stealth you're coming to my house to pick me up right?

blake when will your arcade machine be done O_O

announcement
NO SANDBAGGING FRIDAY, somebody hit me if i use a character thats not: Link, Marth, Zelda or Peach

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
questions:

announcement
NO SANDBAGGING FRIDAY, somebody hit me if i use a character thats not: Link, Marth, Zelda or Peach
I wanna go :(

what's the details?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i dno if you guys would mind but i'd like to go to the IA tournament if it's not too much trouble.
otherwise good luck guys! ^^ arkive you could probably win the tournament if you used marth!

Fino

Smash Master
questions:

announcement
How about... no sandbagging... ever? (smirk)
Also, my olimar has changed quite a bit with a couple new tricksies.... Japan beat me to it though (fukers).

Also, I won't be going to iowa. The next tournament I go to will most likely be kahoka me your moves ;-;

~Fino

@.@ also... remember this is the KC/Lawrence brawl thread... so tournaments we talk about here are primarily lawlbrawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom