• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i was playing like such a scrub against you ampharos -_-" i couldn't di the bair, THATS how bad i was playing

Fino theres no way in fcking hell i'm going to indiana, lets go to the columbia tourney

Cook

Smash Master
i was playing like such a scrub against you ampharos -_-" i couldn't di the bair, THATS how bad i was playing

Fino theres no way in fcking hell i'm going to indiana, lets go to the columbia tourney
Think of it this way: you stand a much better chance of winning money at Columbia :)!

darkrain

Smash Ace
Why is the title of this thread so similiar to our thread?

Be a little more original. You guys are cramping our style...

D

Deleted member

i don't get why we should change it, we live in the same place... we've already specified what game we're talking about too, if you wander in here its your fault not ours.

dmac

Smash Champion
having two threads this similarly named is silly, and its insulting that you dont see it that way. change it to something else

Cook

Smash Master
Stubborn Arkive is humorously stubborn for no reason. I applaud your effort, if they want it changed they can change their own!

Lol at pointless arguments.

dmac

Smash Champion
didn't you accidentally post in our thread asking if we were going to kirksville?

i don't get why we should change it, we live in the same place... we've already specified what game we're talking about too, if you wander in here its your fault not ours.
lol

Cook

Smash Master
didn't you accidentally post in our thread asking if we were going to kirksville?

lol
Me? This thread was created after the Kirksville tournament. So yes, I did ask if anyone wanted to come, but at that time there was only one KC thread.

D

Deleted member

holy sh*t, we make our own thread and we go to the point of even segregating the two communities and yet you still b*tch.

dmac

Smash Champion
we're not *****ing that you have your own thread, just that you have a thread titled only to confuse and infuriate both sides

D

Deleted member

we never tried to infuriate or confuse you dude. we tried to fix the problem we were having in your thread, all the flames coming from both communities. I'm sorry we thought it'd be a good idea to label the thread with where we live.

Cook

Smash Master
Jk guys, it's just for lolz. It was ironic because they were talking about how these arguments were an issue in the past. c wat i did thar?

darkrain

Smash Ace
There are plenty of different ways to format your thread title so that you can denote where you live. Why don't you pick one of those infinite possiblities and not use the same exact word choice and layout that we do.

"JCCC Kansas Brawl Discussion" "KC Brawl Topic" "Brawl Discussion topic in Kansas City Area" "Weekly Brawl Smashfests in Kansas City"

Take your pick, make up your own, I don't care what you call it just differentiate yourself somehow.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
You know, you should put one of those little smiley faces on the left side of the thread so its easier to find.

Don't use the green one though! That's ours :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Dude wtf... originality plz. I hate walking in here when I'm looking for my preferred game's topic.

dmac

Smash Champion
do you really want to do this? this is just insulting and stupid for no other reason than to be insulting and stupid. grow up.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
There are plenty of different ways to format your thread title so that you can denote where you live. Why don't you pick one of those infinite possiblities and not use the same exact word choice and layout that we do.

"JCCC Kansas Brawl Discussion" "KC Brawl Topic" "Brawl Discussion topic in Kansas City Area" "Weekly Brawl Smashfests in Kansas City"

Take your pick, make up your own, I don't care what you call it just differentiate yourself somehow.
lol this is the second dumbest thing I've read all day and only because I've read Inui's post about speaking Japanese.

I should make a new Wichita thread and make the first post goatse or something. If you don't know what that is, don't google it. You've been warned.
Everyone who rode with BoJangles to Fino's knows if they were listening to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom