• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Karu and BBQTV'S Final Round Arcade.

BBQTV

Smash Master
ok im here at the arcade

can someone bring a laptop
and a wii?

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
I could bring a Wii, but last time I did so there weren't enough televisions so my Wii just sat in my trunk. If I bring it this time, will it be usable?

Edit: Ok I'll bring it then.

BBQTV

Smash Master
right now we have 4 tvs and 2 wiis xavii might bring his so, i think your wii will be used and it also depends on what time you get here

BBQTV

Smash Master
depending on how many people show up we may not be able to do pools

unless you guys wanna do pools anyway

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Did this happen? D: I just realized that Zero Ping had a tourney the same day. ****, we need some PR's down here at Final Round so everyone comes >.<. Will you guys be having a tournament in October? Or is it too soon to ask/tell?

Creaty

Smash Cadet
1.Kyle
2. BBQTV
3. SRK99
4. Wrath, Xavii, Pure ?

Finals were pretty one sided, Kyle won all the sets. But in the all teh sets Josh brought him down to one stock and pretty high percentage, but couldn't pull off a win.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I wonder if I could have placed if I went :/. BTW, my name is Josh, too xDD.

Can't wait for the next event. I'll definately make plans for that next tournament and do what I have to do before then.

Also, is the Kyle who went to the Tournament KyleIsReal from AiB? Or is it a completely different person?

BBQTV

Smash Master
1.Kyle
2. BBQTV
3. SRK99
4. Wrath, Xavii, Pure ?

Finals were pretty one sided, Kyle won all the sets. But in the all teh sets Josh brought him down to one stock and pretty high percentage, but couldn't pull off a win.
1.Kyle :wario:
2. BBQTV :metaknight: :kirby2:
3. SRK99 :pit:
4. Wrath :falco:
5.Xavii :snake:

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Nvm, I think his name is Kyle B. the Wario.

So, did you guys have pools?

Get hype for the next event people! :) Whenever it is.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
I looked up Kyle on YouTube and saw a video of him vs MVD, a well known Floridian Snake. Kyle didn't do half bad. Looking forward to hopefully meeting him at the next event :).

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I had no idea those matches with MVD were recorded, let alone posted on Youtube. Talk about embarrassing. :/

Edit: Also, great tournament date; I'll be done with all my tests then.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. I'll have to do a Tennis Tournament quickly then next weekend or the week after in order to earn this tournament. At least, that's what I'll try.

srk99

Smash Cadet
Yes, ask the FGCU fall brawl thread. He really did, but as he moved up he had to stop, but still. Thats just sad :(

BBQTV

Smash Master
pick falco

and if he's only using one hand then he cant move if he's only presing b

Top Bottom