• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Social Thread

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
IN vs. KY needs to be a tournament.
I can host this, and it can happen. I would just need to make sure IN and KY are willing to make the trip.

Edit: Nevermind. You guys would be better off driving to one another or meeting up in OH. I'm willing to do it, but you guys would have to drive like 5.5 hours.

SugarNerd

Smash Cadet
Its made by the same people that made dota, so yes, I have heard its similar. I have not actually played dota before.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I love Morrowind. ^_^
Also Dota makes trying to play Warcraft 3 annoying, because that's all anyone plays so it's hard to find any other game. >_<

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Idk i can't be active for everybody i try to discuss whatever people post about, Anyone exicted for BitH tomorrow?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Actually looks mad fun but that's also a mad long drive, haha.

If other people go, I'll possibly go with them.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Sad part is, I doubt kentucky will be at either of those events. i would like to go to kansas some time though.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Well you see the thing is we shouldn't have a Kentucky social thread and Power Rankings thread.

We should just use the Power Rankings thread as a social thread as well.

Top Bottom