• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Social Thread

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Umm the next tourney that I know of is AZ's tourney in columbus next weekend, also brawl in the Hall 5 will most likely be the first weekend of june

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I am the mario party champion. Lmao.

Also would anyone be interested in coming to a weekly smashfest at my place? We have new carpet so the only rule is you gotta take off your shoes before you come in.

:phone:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
ATTENTION!
Kel and I will be hosting a smashfest at our place both today and tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. if anyone's interested.
Our address is 320 Lindenhurst Drive #13203 Lexington, KY 40509

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Should be there tonight.

You cheat at Mario Party/that game is MAD RIGGED. I will bring Mario Party 2, that game is FAIR.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I honestly forgot we had a xat. I'm sure if we reminded people individually that we still have it and that it may come back to being active, then we could get people into it again and have great conversations.

How was kentucky's time at SiiS5? ^^

:172:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I heard the pools were god like! I bet it was great practice, too! How many of the arcade games did you play? :O!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
65 to 32 :/. It sounds like it was really really rough considering that being in the top 17 was considered really good haha.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Yeah most people had pretty hard brackets, & complaints about it lol. TC got M2K right off the bat, Blue Rogue got Ally First match, & Judo got Lain first thing. It seemed pretty rough.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Ally played ICs against Zeton getting him 2nd seed instead of 1st, & Blue Rogue was 3rd lol. Judo was 4th seed, & i'd assume Lain was 1st, & after losing to Lain he had Infern right after that.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ralph don't get discouraged about pools. This is my 3rd SIIS and its my FIRST time making it out of pools. They are always insanely hard.

I had fun playing you again and I hope you learned a lot this weekend. I still see a lot of potential in you to be honest. Next tournament let's sit down and do a string of friendlies and I'll help you with stuff. Keep working at it.

Same with ForwardAirRage. I wanna see you climb up there. Pushing my obnoxiously campy DDD as Yoshi is badass.

I'm rooting for both of you.

Also good **** to Kassandra for placing respectably. Get em' girl!

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
I know it's kinda weird to ask, but is anyone else gonna be at the brawl tourney at OMGcon next year, here in Paducah? I'd really like to know, because there were only a handful of good players there last year, and the ruleset sucked.

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
I know, but sadly they're the only ones I can attend currently. It was pretty sad, half the contestants were half MY age, so they were in like 1st grade :/. The guy I went up against was around 19-25, and probably the best Ness I've seen though, so it didnt suck too bad.

Top Bottom