• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

It's gonna be a while until I figure things out. My SWF workflow was so smooth before, now things are all weird. D:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's pretty unusual and my eyes and brain kind of hurt when it comes to finding where I'm supposed to go. And the font and slow backspacing is really making me feel off.

I guess this is what it felt like when melee players played brawl for the first time.

I mean if you're up for having outdated, buggy software that is vulnerable to all sorts of security exploits, then be my guest LOL.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Going to smash4u.net brb

Lololol I don't mind these changes that much

YES I GOT MY SMASH LORD BACK

Ewwww a lot of bbc code doesn't work. Op is terrible.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Why must change be so cruel? :(

Also, still wanting to play Brawl and eat all the meat in the world.

EDIT: Also, the site is very unfriendly towards navy personnel with slow internet connections.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Go to the bottom of the page and on the bottom left you can change the layout theme.

NeoBlue and Ruby are good apparently.

Edit: NeoBlue all the way!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Slowly getting used to this new site. Alerts are pretty handy, but I can see how they'd get annoying eventually once you post in a million topics.

This site probably won't load at all when I go on deployment.
SSZ7, the site loads slower, but it still loads. When you post something it'll say "couldn't process your request, server timed out" or something, but it actually did post whatever you wanted.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The site is still not fully transferred and it's still got a lot of coding to go through. This won't be the final product, trust me. Once it's finished, it'll definitely be worth it.

falln

Smash Ace
bleh no tournaments in socal until mid april. it works out better for me because its always a 2 hour drive from santa barbara but i hate the wait. especially after doing badly like this last one

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Genesis was too close to Evo, regarding of its schedule.
Another reason is because the organizer who planned genesis has some personal things to take care of.

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
I'm reeeeal salty 'bout the new smashboards logo. That thing is foul, foul.

Okey, it's not aggravating since it's pretty bland, but still. The old one was fine.

Top Bottom