• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Present: Zenith!!!!! December 15th!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll go for that saturday biweekly if other people are going i'll accept any and all MM's too.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Wow I need to put some more butter on my Samus's shoes so she can wavedash farther..but yo seriously. winter tournies = phail. hands all cold and ****. How the hell can anyone play when ti's cold..takes me like 10 times longer to warm up.... LITERALLY LOLLOLOLOL.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Maybe this thread title should be updated with the new date of the event, don't you think? Also, I think this kid Eli is gonna be taking the crown.

Alukard

Smash Hero
dammit when is this going to take place ace ... lemme kno .. i'm making mad plans for SWAT so lemme kno dude ^_^

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Probably attending this. Not joining teams, though. Way too much money would be spent on a local event. >_>

As for the problem concerning cold hands, USE WARM WATER, not hot water, to warm your hands up, and if you play a musical instrument, practice before coming to the tournament so your muscle memory is already warmed up.

</advice>

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea 20 is beast not even vls was that much lmao ... also pools sounds fun i need to get better at the pressure from those as well ^_^

kiwiii

Smash Lord
if zenith is this saturday, i can prob try to make it. gotta know asap though :/

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
or not? :laugh:

Anyway, who killed Soulja boy??? come on guys give me a chance to give the punchline.... it makes me :chuckle:

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy ... ace barf is back =) ... well anyway ... i hope somehow demands raise for crews to b in the tourney as well ... they are too fun =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom