• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Present: Zenith!!!!! December 15th!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
it really doesn't matter who's tourney is ****ed because of this. quit. :laugh:
oh yea... who wants to team with me?

Alukard

Smash Hero
zenith's priority is like ... PEACH .. or mayb even sheik ... lololol ... this is sooo funny to watch ... pound definitely is a SHORYU priority tho lol ... so ace is the date changed to the 8th???

Bailey

Smash Hero
this **** Is Gay! People Wonder Why I Have Never Been To A Zenith. Well Every Time I Hold A Tournament Kf Comes Out 2 Weeks Beforehand And Holds One On The Same Date. Stop Being Gay

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol @ how many tournys r going on this day well watever happens i hope alot of people go to this =)

Eggm

Smash Hero
You lose out on any NJ influence if you change to the 8th cause the hot and amazing and awesome scar's philly tournament is the 8th. If this stays on this date, and everyone comes to this, I'll be there for sure. ;) With as many NJ guys who can fit in my car.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Two NY tournaments the same day though <_< thats going to split up attendance and it's not really fair to bailey, who made a date on the 15th like a month or so ago <_<? *first time i ever defended bailey* . I can't make the 8th either but i mean it'd make more sense besides the fact that its 5 days away LOL. you should do it the first weekend in january, advertise it and hype it up more. people will have no johns to not come since everyone should have at least $20 from the Holiday LOL. either that or one of the later weeks in december.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
tag u suk no one wants u.

oh and management gives me the dates not me so yea...

im not gonna change it to the 8th but im not sure if i can move it further into the month. w2z does host over 30 diff game tournys every month. i'll ask but im not guaranteeing anything.

Link226

Smash Ace
Whenever the date is im coming, singles is a must, but if I happen to join doubles who wants to team? I don't think Jash wants to do double Links anymore :(

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

im not gonna change it to the 8th but im not sure if i can move it further into the month. w2z does host over 30 diff game tournys every month. i'll ask but im not guaranteeing anything.

It's all about planning things ahead of time and doing research. Thats how it always is. Pick a date in advance, promote it, and secure everything. This is stuff that is done months prior to a tournament. I, however, can admit that things happen. I wont comment anymore than that.

Either way I wish I could go run this but I can't. I'll try to make it but I know how I am and the personal ish of going back there after I quit. I'll def tell TSA NY to drop by

Foxmeister

Smash Ace

**** you then *****
i'm not coming now :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
THIS **** BETTER B HYPED TO THE MAX ... i herd L IS COMING BACK FOR THIS ^_-

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely coming to this Zenith and ****** it again just like I did last time going all Bowser, lol. Nah, I don't know if I'm gonna use Bowser in tournament like I always do. I wanna have him rest for a while. He's gonna be super prepared for Pound 3 though. Best Bowser on the planet, get at me, lol! I'll use Bowser in money matches if anyone wants to money match him or any of my other characters like low tiers. :)

By the way everyone, if ya didn't already know, Warrior Knight been quit smash for good and he definitely sucks now, lol. So I'm in need of a partner for this, Ace, Bum, PC Chris, lol? The offer is out there everyone. Who wants to team with a wack, random Dr. Pepe and Bowser, lol?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
DJ: Bum is desperate for a partner over in the weeklies thread for Zenith and the LI tourney.

Also: No more Boozer? ZOMG. Crazyness. Who are you gonna play? You should pick up a lower tier no-one's good with here. Like Ganon or Pichu. Lawls.

Alukard

Smash Hero
DJ: Bum is desperate for a partner over in the weeklies thread for Zenith and the LI tourney.

Also: No more Boozer? ZOMG. Crazyness. Who are you gonna play? You should pick up a lower tier no-one's good with here. Like Ganon or Pichu. Lawls.
raffa ??? dire ???? they both use ganon ... lol ... anywayyyyy ... i miss weeklies ... teams was fun last time altho it was 2 or 3 wins and ur in WB finals ... but u kno ... it was still fun lololol

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I'm definitely coming to this Zenith and ****** it again just like I did last time going all Bowser, lol. Nah, I don't know if I'm gonna use Bowser in tournament like I always do. I wanna have him rest for a while. He's gonna be super prepared for Pound 3 though. Best Bowser on the planet, get at me, lol! I'll use Bowser in money matches if anyone wants to money match him or any of my other characters like low tiers. :)

By the way everyone, if ya didn't already know, Warrior Knight been quit smash for good and he definitely sucks now, lol. So I'm in need of a partner for this, Ace, Bum, PC Chris, lol? The offer is out there everyone. Who wants to team with a wack, random Dr. Pepe and Bowser, lol?
I'll team with you.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow ... i'm winning teams .. so everyone quit life... u all kno that isai secretly trains me and dionis in doubles lmao ... also ace we have to play more =) brandens was mad fun ... just that we had 1 setup .. that sucked lol

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
like im about to beast at this **** gheyfox is back from the deaad yooooo!
Me and d1 takin teams shun its a wrappppp awwww yeaahhhhh XD!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom