• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Present: Zenith!!!!! December 15th!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Im coming, with the rest of the brooklyknights (AM, D1, TONE). And we're fuxing up your christmas.
RANDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM old smasher
wow ... i'm winning teams .. so everyone quit life... u all kno that isai secretly trains me and dionis in doubles lmao ... also ace we have to play more =) brandens was mad fun ... just that we had 1 setup .. that sucked lol
word yo im definetly more improved now only god knows how.

like im about to beast at this **** gheyfox is back from the deaad yooooo!
Me and d1 takin teams shun its a wrappppp awwww yeaahhhhh XD!!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: GANNONDORF

thx

Smash Ace
okay im going to this **** i dont think i need my money right now so ill throw it away IMA **** EVERYONE UP SON UGHHHHHHHH!!!

thx

Smash Ace
oh yeah i only wanna go for teams and single friendlies im much better at teams then i am at singles (im a puffball) so yeah i still need a teamate plz! get at me if you wanna team and if anyone wants to i wanna warm up this week by playing im willing to travel and all to practice

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
im coming along with my cousin for singles. my cousin is not that good though. what time does sighn ups end?

Alukard

Smash Hero
this needs to hurry and come up ... cuz i'm going to win doubles ... and leave lololololololol

Alukard

Smash Hero
this tourney has SWAT all over top 3 in both doubles and singles ...

just watch

Venom NY

Smash Lord
this needs to hurry and come up ... cuz i'm going to win doubles ... and leave lololololololol
of course doesn anyone crew wanna crew battle s.w.a.t?

is there any reasonable parking around the venue?
theres actually a parking garage/ lot right next to the venue so it really wouldnt be a hassle,to go to your car after the tourny and such.

Alukard

Smash Hero
mmm seems like this tourney is gonna be hot ****. im comin with most of DemiGodz. we've all gotten better so play smart >8)

@Dionis: Yo we might crew battle you but not for money. ill ask the guys.
why not for some money ... at least 2$-5$ ... cmon i kno ya can spare 2 bucks lol ... it just makes things fun =) ... anyway if anything for fun is cool too ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
20$ for singles is ******** ... thats why i haven't entered singles at zenith since like ... .... exactly LMFAOOO

BUM163

Smash Lord
Yo I Need A Teammate For This Sat N Whoeva Is Teamin Wit Me, Lets Start Practicing. ALSO WHO WANNA DO MM AGAINST DK, BOWSER, GANON, KIRBY, NESS, MEWTWO, MARTH, ROY, FALCO, FOX..... YA GONNA SAY DK ANYWAY LMAO

Cort

Apple Head
It's true.

People should just go to Bailey's instead if they can. All this tournament is doing is driving apart the NY community.

What kind of good tournament host hosts on the same day as another tournament thats long been announced? It's not hard to reschedule.

Snakeee

Smash Master
That is messed up... I don't get why Cort says things like that I mean he gives everyone advice and everything yet he also puts everyone down...
btw... I finally can have that MM with you Eli? :)

Cort

Apple Head
I'm not putting anyone down. All I'm saying is Bum is going to win this easily.

And to be honest I'd rather go to a Zenith than Bailey's rigged tournies, but his was posted long before this one so I'm going to respect that and go to his instead...

I'm just trying to encourage people to go where there will obviously be better quality competition.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Most likely he will, but you always seem very negative like that. Like I remember you saying that Peach has no chance against a great Fox which I don't think is true, and neither is Bum going to win no matter what.
I'm gonna give it my best shot anyway, he didn't COMPLETELY own me last time...

Cort

Apple Head
How am I being negative? I'm just stating the truth, lol.

And I have a lot more experience than you, Peach gets absolutely destroyed by good Foxes, but what's that have to do with anything?

Snakeee

Smash Master
How am I being negative? I'm just stating the truth, lol.

And I have a lot more experience than you, Peach gets absolutely destroyed by good Foxes, but what's that have to do with anything?
Of course you have a alot more experience than me, you're one of the best players out there lol.
I'm just saying that you seem really negative about alot of things at least regarding this game.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
It's true.

People should just go to Bailey's instead if they can. All this tournament is doing is driving apart the NY community.

What kind of good tournament host hosts on the same day as another tournament thats long been announced? It's not hard to reschedule.
At web2zone it is.

The management there doesn't understand a thing about how to effectively market console tournaments, and even when Jeff goes to them and says to reschedule, they don't because they don't understand the gravity of it all.

So... good tournament host is a loaded term. Jeff is a good tournament host. The people he works for aren't in the least.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I agree with the whole situation about the tournament being on the same day. It's dumb as hell. But saying the competition won't be good at Zenith kind of insults everyone who is going to Zenith, lol. Other than Bum of course, cuz you made it a point to say that he will win easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom