• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Komodo Brawl Tournament Jan 16th Abbotsford B.C.

ikool

Smash Apprentice
There was a tourny in Richmond HNG, I actually won it :)

Ikool, some vids will be up today :D

I want clouderz to come and **** us.

But oh man, will he ever get flamed if jakes yoshi ruins him.
Sweetums, too bad I don't have any videos of my matches to show my smash friends up here :<

As for Clouderz, my money's on Jake's yoshi. GET WRECKED SON. XD

breez

Smash Ace
Who hosted Breez? I really want a tournament in Richmond. Are there any videos of me? I think i kinda spammed it up at the tournament xD
The Play N' Trade did. You should call them and tell them there is at least 20 of us that will come - maybe they will host another one?

There are a few things you need to work on with your MK, but your button speed is wicked!

edit: yes yes m2k got *****

HNG

Smash Journeyman
ADHD beat M2K 3-0....

1st: ADHD
2nd: M2K
3rd: Ally

Breez would u mind PM'ing Play N' Trade? Im sure he'd listen to someone who's had more experiance than me :D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It'd be interesting to see if clouderz could still win tournaments. It would be kind of embarrassing if he could :\.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Videos will be up throughout the week. It takes a lot of time so be patient.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lol at everyone being baited by clouderz.

Personally, I don't think your skill level decreases drastically from lack of playing. Melee or Brawl alike. If you got good, as long as you remember how you played to be good, you'll generally be fine and continue to place well.

All Clouderz would need is some matches to warm up and he'll probably be scaring a ****load of people again. No joke. I don't think it'd be embarrassing whatsoever for him to win after not playing for a while. S'like Mew2King and all the time he puts into Brawl, and yet all he needs is the groove he has for Melee, and in no time he's a beast again.

So forewarning to you guys if Clouderz comes. Up your game.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
LOL. @ everyone caring about Clouderz at all? If he comes and wins, he wins, if he comes and loses, he loses, and if he doesn't show then he stays irrelevent, simple as that O:

ikool

Smash Apprentice
HELLS YEAH! ADHD! MY HERO! Won a good $1500 at POUND FOAR!

That final was pure epic.

Btw, Clouderz, I want an autograph.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Bundtcake...our match was so close.....i wish i would have seen that Nair coming...totally forgot about it...lol!! but this tourney definitely helped me understand how you guys play ...so ill be better prepared next time!

LFL..next time..ill challenge you with my Marth!!... :)

Clouderz

Smash Ace
lol at everyone being baited by clouderz.

Personally, I don't think your skill level decreases drastically from lack of playing. Melee or Brawl alike. If you got good, as long as you remember how you played to be good, you'll generally be fine and continue to place well.

All Clouderz would need is some matches to warm up and he'll probably be scaring a ****load of people again. No joke. I don't think it'd be embarrassing whatsoever for him to win after not playing for a while. S'like Mew2King and all the time he puts into Brawl, and yet all he needs is the groove he has for Melee, and in no time he's a beast again.

So forewarning to you guys if Clouderz comes. Up your game.
this guyknows wutsup

i am teh raep

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
We know!

Mash, lookout though, bundt is a sandbagger extraordinaire.
lol..like i said..i wont let you guys sandbag next time...and dont know...but sandbagging at a tourney is too risky...maybe you guys really were or not...but yea ill get ya next time... ;)

breez

Smash Ace
theres a tourney march 13th?? where is this??
Pheonix brawl tourny, going to be the biggest one yet! Have people coming from AB and America :D

Also, to add to the sandbagging convo - I have a MUCH easier time sandbagging with snake. I've played him for so long and with so many hours I -really- understand my limitations and can judge my opponent quite quickly. It isn't too dangerous to sandbag in tournaments when it's BO3, because if you lose one to sandbagging you can always play extra hard in game 3 - if you lose then, well, you just deserve to lose :)

edit: Quick funny edit, in fact it is quite relevant! When I was at GO 3.0 in portland, I played against a pretty nasty MK. The guy was good - great hand speed and had obviously been playing for quite a while.

Anyway, he 2 stocked me the first game vs my snake - he was fairly obviously sandbagging and doing "tricky" stuff. The next game he played Ike - I guess to embarass me? Needless to say I 2 stocked him and he put his game-face on. He picked MK for game three. I got a quick first kill at ~90% from the platform on smashville with a Utilt, and he got a little flustered.

He struggled and played his ****edest but I guess my snake with a nearly 1 stock lead was just enough to hold on long enough to beat him. He was visibly PISSED afterwards and muttered something about not switching to Ike. I felt quite pleased with myself :)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
... Unless you have played them before and know that you can beat them if you tried ;)

I sandbag all the time since I never need to try to win. Everyone knows I sandbag, but they don't care. Actually, I think they prefer it that way, since they can actually do stuff to me and not get completely destroyed.

Oh, I meant in smash 64 ;)

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
actually were gonna play tomorrow now...with blunted and sion at 3....u can take the sky train to royal oak station...and call me when you get there...my number is 778-918-5520...but lemme know before hand if your coming please...firefly you should come too...

unityole

Smash Lord
... Unless you have played them before and know that you can beat them if you tried ;)

I sandbag all the time since I never need to try to win. Everyone knows I sandbag, but they don't care. Actually, I think they prefer it that way, since they can actually do stuff to me and not get completely destroyed.

Oh, I meant in smash 64 ;)
we should money match sometime in near future, looks like u have gotten better. me not so much i only play the game once a week.

Top Bottom