• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Komodo Brawl Tournament Jan 16th Abbotsford B.C.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Sure I'll mm you Jack. Actually, had you come to the brawl tourney last weekend, I would have mm'd you there. I'd like to see how the matches would end up... as last time we did money matches (me kirby vs you pika at SFU trismash 3 post tourney smash fest at your place), we did three sets, and you won two while I won one, but all three went down to last game last stock high percent next-hit-wins (or close enough).

Plus, I don't main kirby anymore lol :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I don`t know if this has been previously mentioned, but you uploaded the Breez vs Firefly 2set twice.

edit: going to 'grid view', the Grand Finals appear twice each (with the Breez vs Firefly 2set appearing three times). Don't know if that is a youtube glitch or if you did upload them too many times... but I thought I should let you know anyways... just in case :p

unityole

Smash Lord
I don`t know if this has been previously mentioned, but you uploaded the Breez vs Firefly 2set twice.

edit: going to 'grid view', the Grand Finals appear twice each (with the Breez vs Firefly 2set appearing three times). Don't know if that is a youtube glitch or if you did upload them too many times... but I thought I should let you know anyways... just in case :p
well i will look forward to the money match, lets do a 10 dollar instead of 2? last time it was a 2 bucks money match and i didnt feel like trying =p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
lol neither did I (well... I could only use kirby at that time since I wasn't used to the 64 controller lol). So lets just say neither one of us did our best back then :p

oh, and you quoted the wrong post ;)

Oh right, the purpose to my post:

Sure, I'll agree to a $10 money match :)

unityole

Smash Lord
lol neither did I (well... I could only use kirby at that time since I wasn't used to the 64 controller lol). So lets just say neither one of us did our best back then :p

oh, and you quoted the wrong post ;)

Oh right, the purpose to my post:

Sure, I'll agree to a $10 money match :)
i guess i'll stop sandbagging just to win some money lol

Top Bottom