• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Komodo Brawl Tournament Jan 16th Abbotsford B.C.

breez

Smash Ace
so many things wrong with this post

1) i dont play brawl
2) i dont play wifi
3) i've made more money off this game than she could ever dream of
4) i really dont care tbh, lmao
5) so many people have said they can own me, and i've never heard of her
6), umad
I'm just going to go ahead and say you haven't made "more money than she could dream of".

What's the most you could have possibly made?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
I'm just going to go ahead and say you haven't made "more money than she could dream of".

What's the most you could have possibly made?
around $2000, which is a lot because their is no brawl community in BC compared to everywhere else

breez

Smash Ace
around $2000, which is a lot because their is no brawl community in BC compared to everywhere else
That's actually pretty good, considering, like you said, there isn't much brawl scene.

Anyway, the brawl scene is picking up again, maybe you can come give us some of your money in a tourny sometime :)

Clouderz

Smash Ace
That's actually pretty good, considering, like you said, there isn't much brawl scene.

Anyway, the brawl scene is picking up again, maybe you can come give us some of your money in a tourny sometime :)
like i said, i dont really enjoy the game in general, but ill come to abbotsford if their is a tourney with 30+ entrants cuz then its actually worth my time (no offense, its justg one time i drove 6 hours to kewlona to win like, $90, my parents got sooooo mad LOL)

but ya

HNG

Smash Journeyman
haha. $90 dollars and a six hour drive. That'd must've sucked like alot since you have to pay for gas....during your 6 hour trip =/ LoL.

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Jo HNG, I don't play wifi too often, but give me a pm and I'll make sure to play a couple matches on weekends. Also, add me on AiB. Same username n evrything.

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
Blue Yoshi n Hadouken? Awesome meeting players from the island. Yoshi's G&W... just >:(
its not hadouken...T_T
**** you rob for starting this trend

9. Karupin(sp?)
that is correct

5. Blue Hadouken (Karoupin Blue Yoshi)
that is not correct ;D

also HNG you can add my msn (skillz-that_killz@hotmail.com)
i would be down for some matches, btw im the guy who played a bunch of falcon dittos with you (remember the off stage falcon punch? ;D)

unityole

Smash Lord
LOLno it was actually boring
the mk has spoken, i heard it was ****. even though its not THAT ****, its was probably ****.

na jack, you'll know when i go to a tourney, because ill be the winner

lmfao
although they were sure u r him i insisted that its actualy different person. no need to make another account and go all weird, and yes you would definitly win the tournament.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Pretty sure nobody *actually* thought he was Clouderz.

ALSO HEY, FUN TOURNAMENT GUYS O: shoutouts to come later because I am lazy and tired

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
well, I guess I'll post my shoutouts. I am terrible with names, so I know I will get some wrong. well, here we go.

HNG: Wow, for being 13, you played really well. Keep it up and you'll do better than Clouderz ;)
Jordan? (Falco guy): Great matches. If only GaW did not have a bucket, our match would have been too good.
LSL? (Marth guy): Thanks for housing us / driving us around. I enjoyed our friendlies / tourney matches. If only you had beaten Mash, we would have played again :p
Jake: Amazing Yoshi. Our matches were way too close, but you got the upper hand :) maybe next time... :p
ikool: Wow, our matches were also way too close. I actually thought you were going to beat me :p can't wait till next time.
Brian: Never got to play you in a serious match (using mains) :( but still, the games we played were great. It was a fun bus ride :) Next time, if we have way too much time to spare, we must do a 35 character crew match :p
Bryan: Wow. Your Ness is very good. Unfortunately, bucket removes alot of Ness's options. Otherwise, our matches would have been great. Also, DON'T GIVE CARROTS TO PEOPLE!!!!! haha lol :p
HADOUKEN: wow we did horrible in some of our teams matches. Next time we'll do better ;)
Girl that cooked breakfast: Thanks for breakfast. It was delicious :)
Anyone else I forgot: Sorry, I'm tired right now. ggs if I played you. Everyone did really well at this tourney.
Blue Yoshi: Wow, you're a terrible 64 doubles partner. Every time I throw the opponent to you, you mess up the team combo. Sure, I missed as well, but it's all your fault :p

Well, ggs everyone, and see you guys soon.

edit:

wow, I use way too many smileys :p

Asa

Smash Hero
sure thing....do u happen to have MSN? same goes for everybody else.
bryan_asa@hotmail.com
friend code is in my profile

i don't got my wii though
but we can play over the summer i guess :/
come to overture plz

Bryan: Wow. Your Ness is very good. Unfortunately, bucket removes alot of Ness's options. Otherwise, our matches would have been great. Also, DON'T GIVE CARROTS TO PEOPLE!!!!! haha lol :p
lol that dude was getting kiiindaa creepy
ya **** that stupid bucket lol

oh btw everyone call jordan asa's falco friend (AFF for short)

it'll be the running joke of the century

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
i dont like playing wifi to much lag...but i guess i can play with anyone who wants to...
yea never mind just tried wifi again...and remembered how BAD IT IS!! so much lag..lol...anyways if anybody wanna come smash at my place lemme know...i live really close to metro...

breez

Smash Ace
the mk has spoken, i heard it was ****. even though its not THAT ****, its was probably ****.

although they were sure u r him i insisted that its actualy different person. no need to make another account and go all weird, and yes you would definitly win the tournament.
And out of practice 14 year old who doesn't even play brawl anymore would probably not win :p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Does anybody else find it kinda funny that somebody who apparently doesn't play Brawl, doesn't care about Brawl, and didn't attend this tourney (or even play anybody here, most likely) has posted in this thread 16 times? Because I certainly do. =]

:005:

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I was the provincial champion in wrestling in 2004 and voted the best wrestler in BC by all the coaches for that year. By clouderz logic If i were to show up to a wrestling tournament in BC next month i would **** everyone. That would not happen.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
I was the provincial champion in wrestling in 2004 and voted the best wrestler in BC by all the coaches for that year. By clouderz logic If i were to show up to a wrestling tournament in BC next month i would **** everyone. That would not happen.
LOL GG!! that is very true...it is true that one can be the best!..but it doesn't always stay like that...as i said, i use to be one of the top players where i lived..and down there i can guarantee theirs at least 200 brawl players (all very good..) but i stopped playing for almost a year..and my level is not near as it was before....so you cant always say your the best without constantly proving it...especially if you haven't assisted a tournament in a while.. and stopped playing, and don't even like it anymore...I wouldn't even bother saying anything if i still wasn't interested in something....the reason why clouderz is cocky, is probably because he is proud of what he has manage to accomplish, like to be praised upon...and doesn't wanna be forgotten...i can already say...don't worry..u have achieved a lot in smash by being prob the first 13 year old to win so many tournaments....that's never gonna change no matter how many 13 or 14 year old win after that...they are always prob just gonna remind everyone of your time...u don't have to be cocky to get attention...and to be praised upon....just be proud of what u did..and maybe try to help others do the same...which will make you even more popular and be liked by everyone...

saying the game sucks and is only for noobs doesn't really help your image either btw...i know your prob gonna reply with something cocky again but w/e i can understand you are still only 14...this is just my opinion

Clouderz

Smash Ace
LOL GG!! that is very true...it is true that one can be the best!..but it doesn't always stay like that...as i said, i use to be one of the top players where i lived..and down there i can guarantee theirs at least 200 brawl players (all very good..) but i stopped playing for almost a year..and my level is not near as it was before....so you cant always say your the best without constantly proving it...especially if you haven't assisted a tournament in a while.. and stopped playing, and don't even like it anymore...I wouldn't even bother saying anything if i still wasn't interested in something....the reason why clouderz is cocky, is probably because he is proud of what he has manage to accomplish, like to be praised upon...and doesn't wanna be forgotten...i can already say...don't worry..u have achieved a lot in smash by being prob the first 13 year old to win so many tournaments....that's never gonna change no matter how many 13 or 14 year old win after that...they are always prob just gonna remind everyone of your time...u don't have to be cocky to get attention...and to be praised upon....just be proud of what u did..and maybe try to help others do the same...which will make you even more popular and be liked by everyone...

saying the game sucks and is only for noobs doesn't really help your image either btw...i know your prob gonna reply with something cocky again but w/e i can understand you are still only 14...this is just my opinion

and all you do is msg me on msn saying your dieing to play me
ill come to that barlw tourney on march 13th and i guarentee, i will rob all yur moniez

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
and all you do is msg me on msn saying your dieing to play me
ill come to that barlw tourney on march 13th and i guarentee, i will rob all yur moniez
LOL i messaged you like once and asked if u ever wanted to play.....lmao..but like i said w/e your just a kid...

breez

Smash Ace
There was a tourny in Richmond HNG, I actually won it :)

Ikool, some vids will be up today :D

I want clouderz to come and **** us.

But oh man, will he ever get flamed if jakes yoshi ruins him.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Who hosted Breez? I really want a tournament in Richmond. Are there any videos of me? I think i kinda spammed it up at the tournament xD

Top Bottom