• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.&.V.E. - Red Deer Bi-Weeklies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yay more singles. <3 XD

lol nah. It was hilarious, I had an awesome time. My time was doubly as awesome seeing Ben, Joel, Tyson, Scott and Matt enjoying their first tournament. It's the best feeling.

edit: It's ok Zach. You're kinda like Tyson. Tyson Yeung that is, not Wolfman. It's all good.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
But yeah, fufufu, I have no clue what to do when people don't play the "Brent lets get em" approach, if you have Scott/Brent/Matt over whatever I'd actually be up for it. These tourneys actually give a want to do well, as crazy as that is :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
But yeah, fufufu, I have no clue what to do when people don't play the "Brent lets get em" approach, if you have Scott/Brent/Matt over whatever I'd actually be up for it. These tourneys actually give a to want to do well, as crazy as that is :p
one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us.

But yeah. Hopefully we can have more of these. Hearing that coming from you Zach, i'm so pumped. xD

I have a new love for doubles now too. ;)

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Sean usually keeps tight with Victor, Victor just let Sean change from their Ganon/Falco matchup to a crowd friendly Falcon vs Falcon on FD with their last match. I think the first matchup would have really went Vic's way tbh ^_^

edit: but no johns, Victor's a villian

edit edit: Capture card setup + Matt's laptop + microphone tbh

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The one tournament you had a chance at and you blow it. That opportunity will never come again.
LOL. Winning this wouldn't have made much of a difference than losing it. Sean and I are really close. Really close. It went down to a stock each in the final match. It was anyone's game. Winning it wouldn't have only meant that I got lucky.

[edit:]Next tourney, we need a recording set up. omg. >_> Please Zach, please. xD

smarms

Smash Cadet
this was amazing

victor: tacos. lord knows you probably owe kanwar something too
brent: close games man. 4 spikes teehee
matt: lol
zach/sean: **** son we never even played any friendlies outside of doubles. should fix that next time
tyson: I WON 6TH!!! owell whatever, come to the next one and play some more.
connor: thanks for giving me an easy round against matt lol.
andrew: that fox is just TOO GOOD

who has my controller? it has a white heart thingy over the nintendo and a grad sticker under the cord.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm glad you enjoyed it Scott. <3

LOL. Get at me.

matt: lol
This made me die.

Does it have a Wii sensor bar sticker on the plug-in? If it does, you most likely have connor's and connor's yours.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah. Seems like it then. Scott. You can probably get it back during easter break.

Omg, Andrew's Fox is so legit now. At points, it's more slick than mine.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
zach/sean: **** son we never even played any friendlies outside of doubles. should fix that next time
I'm sure we could even fix this sometime this week/next. I really need to go and get bludgeoned as many times as possible by Victor and Sean, (until they get bored or I explode, a fine line ^_^) we'll just have to see when people are free

Wolfman Hansome

Smash Cadet
Tournament was cake. I didnt even care about getting "pwned?" I just love to smash. I need to practice up my game somemore and prove what a mean Bowser can really do. If this is going on again Sunday in a couple weeks I can only stay til 5 because I have to work that night. Man I hate work. Enjoy school while you can fellas.

I dont work til Saturday so if anyone wants a smash session I should be free. Rock.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Till this Saturday? My, Matt and Scott have a half day on Wednesday so we can smash then maybe.

Not sure when the next one is. It's supposed to be on April 19th, but i donno. Might change.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
my controller will have a sticker were u plug it in thats how u will know that its mine and if u do have it and i have yours i will come by and drop it off its no troubles scott

ppig

Smash Journeyman
sean good game i will get you one of these days

matt no mercy for the weak :demon:

brent such a close game thank god he invented the scraw

zach you prob would have destroyed me if i didn't gay you with ganon:p

victra dame falco:mad: and thanks for the sweet shirt :chuckle:

o yea and i double posted bring it on smash boards

ppig

Smash Journeyman
o yea can we i get off at like 155 vic give me a number i can reach u guys at

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i can host my mom is gone till like next week we can all smash thier but i wont be able to drive everyone home

Wolfman Hansome

Smash Cadet
Ill give you guys my cell. Leave a message if I dont answer, I hardly ever carry it with me. I cant play til aboot 3. I live in an apartment across town but we could do it here if ppig doesnt work out. Smash!

250 219 9994

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ok Tyson. I don't think I can smash for too long though tomorrow. Probably until 5ish actually. =/

I'll call you to remind you to come to connor's. Connor's house is kinda small to fit like, the 9 of us. xD

Wolfman Hansome

Smash Cadet
9 of us? That is going to be a lot of rotating controllers. We could always split into 2 crews at 2 different places. Unless he has double setup of course.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh shi.

u should be honored to have obtained the same name as i.

do not disappoint the tysons.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea wolf man hansome thats the right stuff they were trying to do the same thing to me and my link but if you stick to it your bowser will be pwn in no time :)

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Having fun? If I come to one of these I am bringing my y.link and my y.link only.
Lol you're gonna get wrecked so bad.

OH! Anyone from red deer who wants to come to calgary on saturday for allans smash thing talk to connors, the more the merryer, I dunno if his car/van is full yet

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Scott and Matt would come, but theyre working.

Come to one of our bi-weeklies?
We're gonna have to postpone it anyhow to the 26th.

Top Bottom