• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.&.V.E. - Red Deer Bi-Weeklies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol you're gonna get wrecked so bad.

OH! Anyone from red deer who wants to come to calgary on saturday for allans smash thing talk to connors, the more the merryer, I dunno if his car/van is full yet
Nah dude i'll take vic to town with Y.link.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
hey victor about next bi weekly Brent said he would be able to host it and that if its better Matt and Brent could alternate when its held

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL. Wow really? That would be hot. Bring that rubik's cube shirt. I'll pay top dollar for that.

In return, i'll give you the cubes that are orientated to say "I lol'd."

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
okay, will do. You have the best avatar btw Connor.

Uuh Tyson, I donno. Depends on homework status etc.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
lol yea hey do u still have the edited pic of this were u just put are heads on the chars lol that was the funniest thing ever

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol no man. That was like, 2 years ago. xD

Oh Connor, do you and the guys wanna head over to hunting after school today? We can smash till 5ish.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
well its to late now but next time do you want to smash sometime this week ? im gone friday sat for football but if ur free sunday

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Neither Scott nor I can smash on thursday. Social project and stuff. =(

But yeah Sunday. Ben and I will be at school from 1 to 4 though. So we'll probably miss doubles.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
rofl, u wont be loyal to bowser.

unless u quit within the next year.

Hong Kong Disco

Smash Cadet
He won't......... I don't think.

I think he won't because he's hard core about boozer. Like Connor he's hard core about Link and look at him now.

But I think Matt ( L3MONZ) will quit Y.Link sometime.

Btw how are you Tyson?

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Well he could be loyal to bowser in the way that MagnuM, Gimpyfish62, Caotic, and That other guy are.

I like how they are all considered bowser mains yet none of them use bowser in tournament except Gimpy, and he uses him less than I use Mario in tournament, and I still am conisdered a sheik main over ganon. (K before we argue, I agree why I am considered a sheik main, shut up about it, I just want to be a ganon main, and my ganons better, it's just theres a reason he's lower on the tier list, matchups ahoy!)

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I should also mention, these guys never do well with bowser in tourney for the one or two matches they play them

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I donno. He does pretty good against Eggm i hear. Not sure about anyone else.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i think bowsers ok and even if he doesnt win tournys if hes haveing fun with it why not
also wolf man we must have bowser dittos my bowser is looking prime now

Tyson651

Smash Lord
thats why i said within the next year haha. bowser is only fun until u realize poop's spilling out of ur rear end.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
bah BAHHHHH if u truly love a character you never let him go i don't think i one like one match with link the first 2 years i played now i win some matches against victar and do ok in tournaments better then a link should at least man that was real poetic of me lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
He never won a match against me at the last bi-weekly, other than in doubles. IIRC. Though in friendlies, we wins once in a while when I use my mains. Kinda like when I play you. =P

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i always beat henry with link for some weird reason. its like it has hidden powers or something lawl.

Top Bottom