• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.&.V.E. - Red Deer Bi-Weeklies.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i can beat victars falcon preety ragular actually and i didnt win in bi weeklys because he used falco lol of coarse link cant beat falco ps victar aint that good

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh really? so u think u can beat him in a bo5 serious match?

whats this victorrrrrrr haha.

i dont remember this connor guy.

unless the connor im thinking is the short, really curly haired caucasian fellow who was over brent's along with zach.

edit: which i dont think it is because these ppig and the connor im thinking of seems totally different in personality.

editx2: or is that sean? lmao, i really suck with names :/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No offense to the rest of Red Deer, but when we play seriously, Sean and I are on a different level. imo. :/ Not to sound egotistic or anything.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, i was debating if i should mention that or if it were to be just johns. but when victor vses me, hes goes into super saiyan mode to make it.. hmm.. fairly close. lol.

and i could see that he didnt go super saiyan mode against matt. :p

edit: rofl at sean's pose. so seductive. hahahah

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
No offense to the rest of Red Deer, but when we play seriously, Sean and I are on a different level. imo. :/ Not to sound egotistic or anything.
hes goes into super saiyan mode
Extremely true, and at the same time rather annoying. We'll never know how well we are doing when Sean/Vic pull the half asleep play on us. Getting ***** to become better is real nice <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
TBH, it has a lot to do with the pressure. The adrenaline rush and everything. It forces you to go all out.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, especially tysons. we dont even really care and we still beat victor ezzz

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh you heard? Matt, Scott and I are going. Brent is pending atm.

Do you have a car? Matt's car is packed to hell.

Wolfman Hansome

Smash Cadet
I sure do have a car. However I will be going for the full weekend so unless anyone plans to stay til Tuesday then I can only shuttle departure with no return flight. So who wants tickets on the Wolfman express?

What time do you all plan to leave here? Do you guys have to wait til school is done?

I will register on the YouThree site tomorrow.
By the way, I plan to win this one. Prepare to be PWNED!

smarms

Smash Cadet
well now everybody's going to want to go with you just because you're not matt rofl. plus you can imagine me and brent in a sports car with neither one of us the driver....

hunting gets out at 3:40, but i think brent gets out earlier. plan was to leave right after school (bringing controllers/tv's/gamecubes to school), get brent, and be there asap within reasonable limits.

getting to edmonton in the middle of rush hour ftw

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah, what Scott said. I don't know if anyone is willing to stay in edmonton the whole weekend, I know I won't be able to.

Although, it would be nice to be able to split up the group to edmonton, and have a cramped ride home while it's cool outside rather than 4 sweaty guys in small car in a hot afternoon.

Wolfman Hansome

Smash Cadet
Well I can take 2 if we leave one seat for TVs and such. You guys are bringing your little TVs are you not? I have an old TV I was going to toss but it still works and I can donate it to this tournament, it is a tube TV though so it will take up a whole seat.

I can leave whatever time you guys are ready.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What was your number? I'll have to jot it down this time. Is there no way you can drive us back on Friday? What are you doing all weekend? We'll pay for the gas etc. O.o

Wolfman Hansome

Smash Cadet
Smash

Although, it would be nice to be able to split up the group to edmonton, and have a cramped ride home while it's cool outside rather than 4 sweaty guys in small car in a hot afternoon.
Sweaty teenagers?! Maybe I should reconsider.

I was going to Edmonton this weekend anyways to see some buddies and family, I originally planned to go Saturday but I can go Friday for some Smash.

Home: 403 356 2927
Cell: 250 219 9994

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ok Tyson, so I god decided I couldn't go. I'd have no way to get back if I go with you. ):

smarms

Smash Cadet
unless maybe we ask really really really really really really really really really really really really really nice and give that old puppy-dog face and pay up for gas and then maybe.

Wolfman Hansome

Smash Cadet
You could always hop a Greyhound the next day. Or I could charge you all the cost of bus fare there and back -> $$$$$$$$$$$

I dont want to go there and back in one night and then back again the next day, I hate driving. Sorry boys, it is as God and your parents will it, maybe next time.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Tysooooooon. We smash all the time. Call us up whenever. I'll call you later if we ever have a chance.

Top Bottom