• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.&.V.E. - Red Deer Bi-Weeklies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh, you don't have it? I'll give you the numbers of connor, brent and myself.

Connors #403-896-6211
Brents # 403-346-4691
My # 403-346-0057

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I tried lol. Oh well though, we smashed alot together anyhow so it's all gg.

inb4 So successful.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
victor after adat we should actually have one of these we have the setups to do it all we need is a place and just call it reddeer tourny so we dont look ******** when we have it only once lol

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
HI GUYS ,IM IN CALGARY AND IVE BEEN TRYING TO PROMOTE THIS TOURNEMANT I WANNA HOST HOPEFULY SUNDAY THE 16TH. THE TOURNEMANT WILL HAVE BETWEEN 16-64 PARTICIPANTS (ID LOVE TO HAVE AT LEAST 32) , ITS NOW GOING TO BE A MELEE TOURNEMANT, THE ENTRY FEE IS 20$ , THE WINNER WILL GET BETWEEN 100-400$ DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS, ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON A 50INCH PLASMA TV, ITS A SINGLES TOURNEMANT, SNACKS WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED. SO ALL SMASHERS IN CALGARY JOIN , ITS GONA BE LOTS OF FUN. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTION OR SUGGESTIONS, ASK HERE, CALL ME AT 403-248-5259 BETWEEN 8:30 AND 12PM. OR EMAIL ME AT calgaryvideogamestournemants@hotmail.com.

pit3222

Smash Rookie
HI GUYS ,IM IN CALGARY AND IVE BEEN TRYING TO PROMOTE THIS TOURNEMANT I WANNA HOST HOPEFULY SUNDAY THE 16TH. THE TOURNEMANT WILL HAVE BETWEEN 16-64 PARTICIPANTS (ID LOVE TO HAVE AT LEAST 32) , ITS NOW GOING TO BE A MELEE TOURNEMANT, THE ENTRY FEE IS 20$ , THE WINNER WILL GET BETWEEN 100-400$ DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS, ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON A 50INCH PLASMA TV, ITS A SINGLES TOURNEMANT, SNACKS WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED. SO ALL SMASHERS IN CALGARY JOIN , ITS GONA BE LOTS OF FUN. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTION OR SUGGESTIONS, ASK HERE, CALL ME AT 403-248-5259 BETWEEN 8:30 AND 12PM. OR EMAIL ME AT calgaryvideogamestournemants@hotmail.com.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I will be in Red Deer on the weekend of oct. 10th. Oh I can't wait to see Connor and Sean again omg <3.

RestlessCrow

Smash Rookie
"Due to the work times of Lemonz and his parents, L&VE will be held on Sundays." but the 10th is a saturday.....so which one is it? =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wat. no wait. XDDD

These aren't happening anymore. Brad changed the title as a joke. XDDD

Come to Edmonton instead? =D

RestlessCrow

Smash Rookie
=(

I'm sad now thought there was an actually biweekly T.T QQ =( D=...........................................................................OR YOU COULD DO LAST MINUTE PLANNING MAGICALLLY AND MAKE IT HAPPEN...somehow =D

RestlessCrow

Smash Rookie
"victor after adat we should actually have one of these we have the setups to do it all we need is a place and just call it reddeer tourny so we dont look ******** when we have it only once lol"
"I will be in Red Deer on the weekend of oct. 10th. Oh I can't wait to see Connor and Sean again omg <3."

I was like wtf forealz? =( i want a tourny though lol would be some nice stuff to hab one

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
the last one was brad lol. ><

Sorry guys. Carl is hosting monday, can you guys come to that? O:

Top Bottom